tuscl

Body modification gone too far

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
http://www.egoallstars.com/2017/05/micha…
Zoom in on her nipples. They've been altered to be heart-shaped.
Breast implants are common place. I've become a customer to inordinately tattooed dancers and models. I like the look of pierced nipples, but not the feel. However, the idea of surgically altering your nipple shape for no purpose is not something I can get behind. And how much just that have hurt? A dermatologist once cut off a mole on my areola. The pain was intense, I can only imagine having one cut off from your penis tip or scrotum being worse. Why endure that for nothing?

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I confess to not really giving a shit what the reasons are that people do that sort of modification. If I like the results, I like them. If not, not.

Their reasons for doing it are irrelevant.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I actually had a mole on the tip of my penis. My wife hated the looks of it so I had it removed. The M.D. burned it off. I don't recall any great amount of pain.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Yuck that looks like a bunch of trannys doing penis tucks. LDK82 would be in heaven!!!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Now I like big-breasted women as much as the next guy -- in fact, more than the next guy -- but these "women" are just grotesque. For me to be attracted to a busty babe, she has to be (a) natural and (b) recognizably female. Pass!
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I have seen two different dancers at Follies and one in Charlotte at the Gentlemen's Club that have areola's that are altered to be heart shaped. I don't find it appealing in any way. I don't get it, but if I have found 3 strippers that have done it without even trying, it must be much more popular than we realize. Still not sure why.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^ possibly - I've see at least 2 that I can remember. One in Vegas and one in Pittsburgh.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have seen heart-shaped nipples on a couple Detroit dancers. I did not like the look.
  • dtek
    7 years ago
    LOL. That's not a surgical modification. She just had a heart shaped tattoo done around her nipples. I've seen it on a couple of girls. Also, tattooed-on nipples are common in post mastectomy breast reconstructions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion