Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

One of Charlie Sheen's goddesses is working at the Bunny Ranch

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do you think it would be brilliant to fuck somebody that fucked Charlie Sheen? Now is your chance!

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Wish I was there right now.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Half the whores in LA fucked Charlie Sheen...

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Have you forgotten that Sheen is HIV- pos? I'd go nowhere near any in his circle.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Nevada requires weekly screenings for professionals and has yet to report an std case from a legal brothel.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

She sure meets my physical requirements but I'm sure I can't afford her.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I am aware of that skibum. I still cannot look at her without seeing damaged goods.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Her next step will be making the rounds as a feature at strip clubs. Then she'll be more affordable. :)

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Was not meant as an attack Gammanu and was posted for informational purposes only. Understand how you could feel that way.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Doggy style only with that woman. Not a pretty face, no tits.....why bother?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

"Nevada requires weekly screenings for professionals and has yet to report an std case from a legal brothel."

I think that the fact none have ever been reported makes it even more scary.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I've had better options at my local clubs.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No tits, no duck.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

They don't get reported, they just get disappeared, lol

Profile picture for beguiled
beguiled
•

Tranny alert!

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

She has a nice ass.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice is on a greyhound with $158 in his pocket, a six pack of Root Beer, and a box of Lil debbie cakes right now. He'll be there in 28 hours.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

-^^^i think I'd rather have the lil Debbie snack cakes

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Pass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement