tuscl

Tampa Clubs Part 2

jayhawk123
Arizona
Thursday, May 11, 2017 8:18 PM
Ok let me try this again. I have been to Mons on 3 previous trips to Tampa. It is the only club in Tampa I have been to. So my question is there any other club worth going to besides Mons? If so which one and why?

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Try its sister club Mons UrAnus
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Try 2001, it's not necessarily better but you can hit it as an additional 2nd club
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    Thanks for always being helpful Papi
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I love 2001, across the street, and Scarletts, which is very close to Ybor City.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    Scarletts (Ybor City) and Bare Assets up in Holiday. Also, I would give Diamond Dolls in Clearwater a try.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Scarletts is a bit of a dive. Tampa = most overrated strip club destination on earth
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I almost always go to mons when in Tampa because the girls are usually my exact type. Plus the lap dances are reasonably priced and high contact. But sometimes I will head over to Scarlett's if I need extra fun.
  • shanny72
    7 years ago
    All depends what type of fun you like. I skip mons due to the no privacy. Scarletts has been fun lately, but the privacy has diminished. Hush is decent if you like a more laid back atmosphere. Atlantis is st pete is usually fun and reasonable, but I've only been on dayshift. Diamond dolls has potential as well. Haven't been to pasco in years so I cant comment there. Pm with any questions
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion