tuscl

lawyer jokes

skibum609
Massachusetts
What is your all time favorite lawyer joke? Example 1. Why did Washington DC get all the lawyers and New Jersey get all the toxic waste dumps and chemical plants? New Jersey chose first. Example 2. Two layers are walking along a deserted beach when they come across a beautiful young woman sunbathing nude on the sand. After they both check her out the first lawyer says to the second lawyer: "Look at that fucking babe. I would sure like to screw her". The second lawyer responds: "Yeah, me too. Out of what?"

29 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Sorry I don't know any lawyer jokes.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    My favorite is one I posted here a couple years ago. But a good joke never grows old and so I'll post it again:

A 5th grade teacher asks her students what their mothers do for a living.

Little Billy says, "My mom is nurse."

Little Judy says, "My mom is a realtor."

Then little Johnny looks up at her and says, "My mom is a stripper. Every night, she dances in a g-string for a bunch of men, and sometimes one of the men will pay her and she'll go to the man's hotel for the night." The teacher, shocked, hurriedly moves the class along to the next activity.

The next day the teacher pulls Johnny aside and asks, "Is it really true that your mom's a stripper?"

Johnny replies, "No. She's a lawyer, but that was too embarrassing to tell the whole class."
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I've got one:

Q: "What's another good name for skibum609?"
    A: "A fag!"

LOL!
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    A young lawyer is driving his new Jaguar and gets stopped by a police officer. What'd I do officer? You failed to stop at the stop sign at the last intersection. Oh, well I slowed down and just rolled through, says the lawyer. And, officer, if you can define the difference between slowing down and stopping I'll gladly pay the fine! Out of the car says the cop, grabbing his nightstick and begins thrashing the lawyer in the head. Now, do you want me to stop or just slow down?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. What's black and looks good on a lawyer?
    A. A rottweiler.

• rogertex
    7 years ago
    another oldie but goldie:

A man walks into a bar. He sees a beautiful, well-dressed woman sitting on a bar stool alone. He walks up to her and says, "Hi there, how's it going tonight?"
    She turns to him, looks him straight in the eyes and says, "I'll screw anybody any time, any where, any place, it doesn't matter to me."
    The guy raises his eyebrows and says, "No kidding? What law firm do you work for?"
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

Q: What do you call a hundred lawyers tossed into the bottom of a lake?

A: A good start.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    You have serious issues Doug. I feel sorry for you.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I hate to admit it, but doug made me literally laugh out loud.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Q. What do you call a lawyer who doesn't have the aptitude to do anything else?

A. A family lawyer.

• RandomMember
    7 years ago

A. What do you call a lawyer who's an asshole, a bigot, and a moron?

A. Jeff Sessions
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^ Q
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Random: "• Q. What do you call a lawyer who doesn't have the aptitude to do anything else?

A. A family lawyer."

You'll recall never the skifag never answered the question about whether he attended a top 10 school or not. Not that matter since lawyers are all, at best, in the second tier of society intellectually.

Lol!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And I say at best. A guy like skihomo is third or fourth tier.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    ^^^ SkiBirther is a little nuts -- but at least he's not a pussy
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    How does a limousine full of lawyers differ from a porcupine ? The pricks are in the inside.
  • Array
    7 years ago
    A dead snake and a dead lawyer are lying in the middle of the road. Which is which?

Skid marks in front of the snake!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Top ten law schools are for the rich and the poor. As a product of the middle class I attained my JD from Suffolk University School of Law and my Llm from Boston University School of Law.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Top ten law schools are for the rich and the poor. As a product of the middle class I attained my JD from Suffolk University School of Law and my Llm from Boston University School of Law.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    It seems like 1 out of 5 students are studying law in Massachusetts and the Northeast. I love to visit the area, and it's a good place to be from if you catch my drift.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    " Suffolk University School of Law "
    ------------------------------
    Great third-tier school, there. Do they teach un-critical thinking, birther-ism, conspiracy theories, and how-to-smoke weed-3x-per-day?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    did you hear how cold it got last winter?

It was so cold that some lawyers in my firm were actually seen with their hands in their own pockets.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Jacks first joke is the best one.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Definition of a good lawyer. One who can get a charge of sodomy reduced to one of following too close.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    The gate between heaven and hell was broken, as per prior agreement between St. Peter & Lucifer it was the devils turn to make the repairs. St. Peter calls Lucifer to remind him of his obligation and Lucifer replies that he'll get to it when he gets to it. Anyway St. Peter says to him I expect it to be done before the close of business or I'll sue, Lucifer laughs and says where are you going to get a lawyer.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^ :)
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Why did the research laboratory start using lawyers instead of rats?
    There are some things a rat just will not do!

What do you call a disbarred lawyer?
    A politician!

What do you call a disbarred lawyer who has never had a job?
    A democrat politician!

What do you call a disbarred politician who has murdered anyone in her or her husband's way, sold nation secrets, national resources, and undermined the security of all of us while claiming to be mother of the year?
    "Hillary"

Did hear the real reason for the pollution in Flint Michigan's water supply?
    There was a skinny dipping group of lawyers swimming up stream!

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Lifetime consequences from that last one, Tiredtraveler. (:
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    ^ 5 TT.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion