tuscl

The White-Rumped Swallow; A bird-watcher's guide

I laughed like hell today when I saw that Wikipedia's article of the day was the White-Rumped Swallow https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-rump… I thought to myself: Hey, TUSCLers are for the most part VERY familiar with this bird and thought we could come up with our own VIP room field guide to this most beloved species.

I'll start and feel free to add some lines: Often also nicknamed the PAWG, the white-rumped Swallow is known for twerking her well rounded assets on stage in order to lure horny buzzards to her nest, which she feathers by dropping her beak between their knees...

7 comments

• rickthevulture
    7 years ago
    Unfortunately, female swallows aren't as whorish as you would think. This is true for many songbirds. I tried to do the old cloacal kiss with this female cardinal and her stupid red boyfriend tried to mob me. Squawk!

I kicked his ass rickystyle but his girl, beckythecardinal, still wasn't much fun. I decided to fly off and hook up with that female hairless ape that calls herself poledancer and posts on here. Squawk!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    So why didn't you just devour that wimpy boyfriend ?
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I generally prefer to observe the ruby breasted hummingbird. It's been quite awhile since I had a good humjob.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    I'm holding out for the spring migration of Double Breasted Bed Thrashers.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Any from the Booby family. Particulrly The Masked Booby.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "beckythecardinal"

Brilliant!
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Doesn't she work in East St Louis at Blondie's?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion