tuscl

punished with an airdance

Got a dancer in vip and two way contact is going strong. On the fourth dance she moves my hands to her hips and then moves to a rail and air dances. Obvious she does not want any touching any more. She made no signs or comments about the dances before. Ruined my night.

20 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    so she was giving you two way contact dances for the majority of the VIP session......and then out of the fucking blue she just starts air-dancing?

that's weird

you must have done something during the dance that she wasn't comfortable with/pissed her off
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IDK, maybe she got tired of the dancing and wanted a break and not dance for you anymore and move on to another customer?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've had dancers that ran hotter or colder on different days but never had one change in the middle of a session. I think I would have asked her "WTF?"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I also would have asked her WTF it does sound like she was high and all of a sudden the high wore off.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I don't think that you are telling the whole story. What info are you leaving out?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've had dancers shift b/w grinding and air-dancing during a song - I assume these are dancers not comfortable with grinding and give the custy enough grinding so it's not a one-and-done but since they are not comfortable w/ grinding at some point they stop doing it altogether
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Grab her pussy next time !
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Did you ask her why? If you don't like the explanation, don't tip her and don't get any more dances from her.
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    So there doubletime is, two knuckles deep in her brown-eye, and at the song change, she switches to air dances! Does it qualify as a ROB if she switched for the last dance?
  • HolaTX
    7 years ago
    My thought is that she probably felt a crazyjoe at McDonald's coming on if you had kept going, so she did whatever she could to hold out long enough to get to the dressing room while still making that last $20
  • my123
    7 years ago
    Maybe the bouncer or manager was walking by?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    As a few others are suggesting above ... while I don't discount the notion that she's just crazy, I wonder if you didn't have a tin ear to her negative feedback the entire time, until she finally gave up and punished you?
  • doubletime
    7 years ago
    Management might have been watching. she had a spat with them for not doing the second stage dance. I mostly grabbed that ass and she might have felt I was going for the pussy next. Wont give a second try leaving a lap with without even a hard on.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    so, 3 dances of high mileage, followed by single dance of not getting what you want. I fail to see how that's a problem. Ditto for not even getting a hard on. I don't see why that's a requirement for a good time. I still think you did something (RE: tin ear) which is why you're being a little baby bitch. Learn to roll with it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If you dont know the dancer or the club well enough, then you have to get an agreement up front on what is or is not going to happen. You should have had a clear agreement going into the VIP that it was going to be a high mileage two way contact dance. Since there was no agreement, there is no legal basis to object when she gave air dances. Yes there is a practical reason to be pissed, and I would have been equally upset, except that I wouldn't have gotten in that situation because I would have had an agreement on services going into the VIP.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Tough to say what was going on. My go-to strategy is to just ask.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    Wtf? Just out the blue switched to airdance...you didn't ask why? I would have told her to hit the bricks and she wasn't going to get paid for the 4th dance. She isn't your girlfriend. Your paying for a service. Punishment is out of the question
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I agree with lowpaw
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I bring a folder of contract templates with me to the club. The dancer and I fill in the blanks at the bar while we negotiate the price and the services to be rendered. You should give it some thought.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    uhh, flagooner if I did that I would prolly get arrested and so would the girls. Jesus christ kid, that sounds so noob its not even funny. imagine doing that at an AMP, you'd only get a massage.
    I agree wit Lowpaw, you must have FIV after she told you to STOP or FIA or your breath stank and she was like "I cant take it anymore", lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion