tuscl

Flat tummies

larryfisherman
California
I've noticed nowadays a lot of strippers don't have flat tummies. I'm not talking about a fat stripper, I'm just talking about a little gut. It baffles me because they are in a profession where they essentially get paid by how good they look (among other things). I would think they would try their best to look their best.

I think a lot of them work 4-5 days a week at the club, and of course they're always drinking, so that leads to a guy pretty quickly. I've noticed the girls with the flat stomachs are usually the ones that don't drink alcohol in the club.

Do you see the trend of more strippers with a gut?

What do you think the reason for this is?

23 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Pregnancy
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    It's those high end clubs that you go to fishsticks! Only dancers with guts work at places you visit.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The food at school cafeterias is notorious for being high in carbs.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Jackslash always dropping the wisdom. I'm not talking about guts that are that big though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Booze and bad choices.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Out of curiosity is your stomach flat or do you have a bit of gut yourself, just sayin!
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    after pregnancies
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Honestly the ones that do extras often don't need to be even close to a "10" and they know it so they let themselves go. Plenty of PL's will still take 'em to the back despite a beer gut or other physical detriment to get some cheap UHM. I've been guilty of doing that myself from time to time.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    It's not just strippers. Girls in general these days are letting themselves go more and more. Being overweight is becoming the norm in America.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    If you smoked a lot of dope, you'd have the munchies, too.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    In years past, I used to blame this on you titty guys, who only care about whether the girl has big titties and nothing else. I don't know how many of my buddies stop me to point out some big-tittied chubby, and when I say "stop pointing out fat chicks to me, asshole", they just shrug and say excitedly "she's got big tits!". Fucking assholes, I'm sorry your mommy didn't breastfeed you.

But in all honesty, now we have the giant caricature fat ass lovers who can be just as bad... though to be fair, they do tend like small waists to further bring the giant ass out of proportion to cartoon-like dimensions. But those guys aren't exactly always on point on insisting their girls have flat stomachs, either
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    If enough men ignore it, so will the woman. If management doesn't get enough complaints, then he can afford to hire more variety. I once in a blue go to a titty bar that made sure the girls knew there was no dances allowed. And they had the audacity to only have gut women. They didn't get enough customers but once they finally allowed dances "discreetly" more customers showed up. Though I guess they were so perverse they didn't care that every single dancer had a gut. And if no (admittedly lowbrow) customer complained, why should management care especially if they can get away with the low cost of gut dancers.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @anonlvone since when wasn't being fat the norm in America. Fast food tactic 102.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I agree that it's also a problem in America.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    many have smoker's belly. Google it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sometimes a girl with a tummy can still be a kind of perverse turn on. Common with belly dancers.

Anyway, about your club's strippers I wouldn't worry about it.

SJG

for the TUSCL Egomaniac, the whole world is a strip club:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13EsiCjs…
  • loper
    7 years ago
    If a girl has a small tummy bulge just above hip level I don't find that a negative at all -- just a part of a natural feminine body. The amount of effort (or drugs) needed to get rid of that bulge must be huge and I wouldn't ask anyone to do that.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i love a flat tummy.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Bubba- that makes sense

@Twenryfive- that's actually a good point. I will interact with you when you're not trolling. My stomach is flat, but even if it wasn't, I'm not getting paid for how good I look, I'm not the entertainer.
  • SCPandit
    7 years ago
    I've only seen one flat tummy on a black girl at showcase but she now works at Ebony Inn so you you know what that means, Ive also seen a super skinny white girl at players club still have a guy. Most of the girls try to cover it up by pulling the skirt above their lower stomach, I mean what do you look like? You act like there suppose to be barbie dolls. Most of the really THICK girls in Atlanta don't have flat stomachs.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    When I was your age (I'm guessing late twenties) my stomach was not only flat but hard as a rock, but as I got older I developed a bit of paunch I even got fat at times but now at my age (63) I have gotten a bit of control over it working out from 3-5 evenings a week, anyway my point was simple, most of the girls that manage to keep the self in perfect shape are either too young or to self centered to interest me. That said I'm not talking about a pig or a slob but a real woman who is beautiful and takes care of herself might have a bit of belly but if she looks good I don't mind in some cases I have known women that actually looked better after they gained a few pounds.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I blame the brothelization of strip clubs. :(
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^ Yes, this has changed things. Dougster has called it whorification. And the Boom of 2015 was supposed to lift all boats and so it would be reversed. Nonsense.

But I like the move to maximum mileage.

But there are still "show clubs" where the looks standards are higher and the mileage lower.

SJG

Impeaching a judge for opposing the death penalty:
    https://www.democracynow.org/2017/5/8/ex…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion