tuscl

No tip parade

Yusuke305
Chase a check, never chase a bitch
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 9:40 PM
Ok guys I live in Miami, fl and I've been to a few clubs here and there, but I want to know of clubs with no tip parade bull shit. Seriously can't stand that, the one club that I'm a regular in is pt's reasons are because they don't run the tip parade and tuscl hooks me up with a free pass lol (being a college student sucks at times lol)

23 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    The tip parade seems to be a regional thing. So you may be sol in Miami. Idk. Pm papi chulo who is a Miami regular.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tootsies has no tip parade.

Scarlett's and Cheetah in Hallandale.

Cheetah and Diamond Dolls in Pompano
  • Yusuke305
    7 years ago
    Hmm been wanting to check Scarlett's out. How much is the entrance?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've never seen a tip parade in Miami. Probably cause I only go to Tootsies, Scarlett's, Cheetah, and DD.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Scarlett's is probably about 10 bucks for the entrance - Tootsies is about the same - most non black clubs are usually around 10 bucks to get in - only the banana republic clubs like PT's and Booby Trap Doral have the audacity to charge $20 for cover.

If you're on a budget you can get $5 dances at the black MIA clubs but it's a moot point if yeu are not into chocolate.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Depends on when you go to Scarlett's. It goes up to 20 as the evening goes on. I think the 20 cover starts at 12, but I'm not sure on that.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    Also, Dean's Gold doesn't have a tip parade.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Hard to ball on a budget when you have the tip parade draining you dry. The only reason I put up with it, is because of the big old fat asses that don't seem as prevalent in Broward County. Lots of less consistent clubs in Miami don't get my business because you can't put out shoddy talent AND have them bleeding me a dollar at a time against my will.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Some local clubs do it. Otherwise the girls don't get much. Strip clubs are an expensive experience.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Know a girl and see her outside.

:)

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Paying the tip parade is a chump's game.

;-)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Stop the insanity !
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Cmon guys this is what I don't get how the fuck does a girl in her underwear intimidate a grown man. Just say no, it ain't like she'd turn you down if you wanted to do dances with her she might even give you better service, knowing you aren't stupid !
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^i don't think intimidation has much to do with it. In regards to the tip parade I think it's just irritation from having to tell so many of them you're not interested.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Usually I just ignore or say no after a few they get the hint, never had a problem using that approach.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I don't tip them, I ignore them
  • Yusuke305
    7 years ago
    Yeah, ignoring them doesn't work lol they literally beg and beg until you give them a dollar or get all up in your face. One of my friends even got flipped off once. It's annoying as fuck having to deal with it.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    twentyfive, I'm not intimidated by a stripper asking for a tip. I'll say no, and often do. However, it's annoying. At a lot of the clubs with Tip parades there's girls coming up every song or more often. I end up spending 30-60 seconds out of every 180 seconds I'm there dealing with it. For me, its mostly just not worth going to those clubs. Well, that and I can't stand the kind of bodies goosman goes specifically to see (no offense man, but those giant asses are total boner killers for me) so those clubs are already low on my list. Spending 20% of my time dealing with ugly strippers asking for money just isn't fun.

I realize your comment wasn't directed specifically at me, just saying that there's more to tip parade than grown men being intimidated by half naked girls. Maybe if all the customers refused to be intimidated the practice would stop, but I think a lot of guys actually like the girls coming around and letting them cop a feel for a buck.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Paying the tip parade is hard to avoid. You can only go to the bathroom so many times.

But if you are seeing a girl on the outside, that solves the problem.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Dolfan I agree it is annoying but so are a lot of things if you let them annoy you. I generally don't go places where there is a tip parade, but some of the girls think that they can do it anyway and I just refuse or ignore them, eventually they stop.
    If you remember Cheetah WPB used to do bullshit like this, but they stopped it after a bunch of us afternoon regulars, threatened to start going elsewhere, I was part of that conversation with the manager who stopped it and whenever I stop in he comes over to where ever I sit at the bar and comps me a beer, so I guess they didn't mind.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Nancy Reagan had it right.

Just say "No"
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @SJG I guess you really don't get out much it's the same dollar with the bathroom troll, much easier to refuse.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Our clubs here don't have bathroom trolls. Never even heard of one before I was on this forum.

But good point and I'll keep that in mind.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion