tuscl

Our worst nightmare

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Only Papi (too thin) and JS69 (too old) would be immune to her charms.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/cr…

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This shit has been happening a lot in Miami particularly the South Beach area w/ all its nightlife and often tourists w/ their guard down (but def happens to locals too).

What a bitch - but I could def see myself being a victim if it was an ebony brickhouse except I don't really have anything worth stealing.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    This should surprise no one....I'll bet it happens all the time. I'm lucky that I don't look like obvious bait!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    First of all, she's not even attractive. Second, her eyes are dead giveaways, because they are just dead. And oh yeah, I don't do P4P.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ha! i read this earlier today on daily mail

she looks really nice too!
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    I'm no sucker but could see my guard being let down on this one...definitely the type i go for physically.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    It could happen to anyone, have fun but don't let your guard down around strange women especially sex workers or women you just met in a bar.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It's probably the weed, but I'm kinda sympathetic for this girl.

First, she did fuck the guys. SO they got what they wanted most. And if she's a whore then she was probably a good fuck.

Second, who keeps tens of thousands of dollars of cash, jewelry and other shit laying around their house or hotel. Anything I'd have like that is securely locked up. Maybe I'm underestimating the little whore, but I think this guy was robbed because he only listened to the little head. And the little head got what he wanted, then the big head complains about the price.

Like I said, I might disagree with every word I wrote in the morning. Or not.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Some people have more money than brains, I worked as a bartender for several years. I saw it all.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Like JS69 said, I don't have a lot of sympathy for people that act this stupid.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    The eyelashes were a bit much in the mug shot. I did however watch the footage of them making their getaway. More than once. The slo mo was a nice touch.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I guess if you don't have your valuables locked away you deserve to have them stolen?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Flag, you don't deserve to have shit stolen just because you leave it laying around when a sex worker comes over to play. But if you're that stoopid, you aren't going to get a lot of sympathy when the theft happens.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Only one victim says he discovered she was a prostitute while running her down. All the others inducted that it was a consensual encounter without money exchanging hands. That makes more sense. You know a hooker is gonna steal from you, but you're more likely to leave your guard down with a hottie who just wants to hook up. I don't think she represented herself as a sex worker. But even when I was doing one night stands, I would find a way to makes sure everything valuable was locked securely away.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    GoVikings "she looks really nice"?

Really? What a dumb fuck. I suppose anything looks nice compared to all those championship rings you admire, too.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Lol. The last line in the article says: "I'll go to court if I have to" in regards to recovering his $45,000 watch.

This guy is a Dumbass, he'll probably spend $80,000 in lawyer and court fees trying to recover an item "valued" at $45,000. And it will take years to get...if if ever.

He'd be best to just chalk it up to experience and never do something like that again.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ @JS69
    That I agree with.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    She's pretty!

I have a collection of fake Rolex's from Bangkok that look pretty real; I don't wear them but perhaps it will help me with OTC.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    She is pretty and hot.She doesn't look like prostitue.Look at pics here
    http://m.torontosun.com/2017/05/03/miami…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I would be immune. I've never worn jewelry, and I've never carried much cash. I really talk to women and get real with them, and then that front room makeout session. My instincts are actually quite self protective.

SJG
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    A high end prostitute that moonlighted in larceny and grand theft. If you're gonna go dark side, to all the way.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, very nice looking. But I don't talk like someone who deals in "success", and I wouldn't attract someone who looks for that. But I am quite engaging. I just speak from my own experience, I don't attract case hardened women, quit the opposite.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, a con artist is not a good sex worker.

I know what great prostitutes are like, totally different from con artists.

Watch:
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099703/

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Also, you can't con an honest man. He is not expecting to get something too easily. So I would not be taken in by a girl who was going too far in pretending to like me, especially a girl who must already get lots of attention.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Why does being pretty mean that she doesn't look like a prostitute? All of my prostitutes are beautiful.

As to the threat of a lawsuit, warhawks is right. You can never recover money from a person like this. Only the lawyers will make money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion