tuscl

The NASDAQ, Skidum and San_Joe_Fag

Friday, April 28, 2017 5:31 AM
I bet people are sure glad they didn't listen to skidum and san_jose_fag that the NASDAQ current level represent "a bubble". If anything, it seems quite undervalued.

35 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    There was an interview with Marc Faber earlier this week when someone asked him why he has been calling the stock market as being in "a bubble" since 2012, and how he could respond to repeat that it is still in a bubble. If anyone listened to Marc Faber they would have lost out on 75% gains. His response was a typical SJG faggity comment, which went along the lines if you listened to his advice and had your money in bonds from 2007 you would have strong gains too. It's always these guys changing the conversation as soon as they don't hear what they like, and then switching to a narrative that fits their agenda. From now on whenever somebody disagrees with me I'm going to change the conversation to free prostitution services draining you dry, guaranteed income without employment, and all of the ways my organization will make that happen. Not!!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Jim Rogers is another guy who I find it hilarious that people listen to. He's another guy that kept forecasting dumb long after the market rebounded in 2009. He thought that treasuries were a particularly bad investment. So wrong for about 8 years. The funniest thing is he is one of these guys living in the past. He talks about how the Fed "was wrong" for years leading into 2008. And how if he had been wrong that often they would stop having him on TV. Well I guess since he made money back when George Soros was carrying him decades ago, wears a bowtie, is quite funny and is saying what people wants to hear he gets to be wrong for many more years than the Fed and they'll keep having him on TV.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    "forecasting dumb" should be "forecasting doom". Rogers was particularly notorious for calling for hyper inflation and said gold was something people must buy. Alot of these guys who are famous investors now, had their big run in the 1970s when inflation really was getting out of control. So they keep going back to that one note that worked long, long ago.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Come on guys san jose lloyd schoene posted his organization and how it will "work" but how it would bring in real money to support itself other than hookers and even how they do or do not work isn't clear. Stop being chumps and join Lloyd Schoene in his organization. He needs people, fuckin guy is 50 years old he will be dead before he finds anyone who doesn't think he is a full on nut case before he is dead at this point.
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    I just invested a fortune in Nasdaq from my crane job and poker winnings
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Did they fire you from the manufacturing job for whacking off in the break room?
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    How did you know Ime
  • ime
    7 years ago
    You got 17 warnings.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    17 warnings!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I know a Vega Roulette wheel number which is undervalued. Anyone want to buy in? We have a state lottery which is undervalued, want to guy in? Dougster, hearing the voice of God: [view link] SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Sometimes lotteries have gotten to the point where buying a ticket is positive expected value. It's pretty rare but does happen. And, SJG: go read the mathematical definition expected value before you post whatever psycho non-sense you plan on in response to this.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And so what is the pop on your undervalued issues? The P to E? 20x? 40x? And so then when you say something is undervalued, based on information about our economy and finances, and about the company, are you saying that that is something other than gambling? SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If investing in the market meets your definition of gambling then so does start your own business. Do bonds meet your definition of gambling or just equities? Bond issuer will almost have a non-zero probability of defaulting.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The year was 1999 and the Nasdaq hit the 5000 mark. Nearly 20 years later and we are only at 6000? A call for undervaluation may be true, but a better indicator of a roaring economy to come.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Can't go wrong with AI juggernauts like MSFT, GOGL, FB and AMZN.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Starting one's own business does involve risk. But life involves risk. Not starting your own business involves risk. But at least there, you are actively working to try and make it go, and trying again when things fail. Putting money into market issues, which you have ABSOLUTELY ZERO CONTROL OVER, and have very little knowledge about either, is just gambling. Anything you know is already reflected in the current pricing. You are just gambling on the fact that there could be some factors which make it go up. What you think you know about it has nothing whatsoever to do with this. Any of these companies would be a good investment, at the right price. But at the current price, it is just gambling. Other market leaders who know far more than you do have already led the price. So you really are just speculating, craps table futures. SJG Symbolic Dimensions of the Gnostic Mass [view link]
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ This idiot is a never was talking shit about things he never did
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ 25 is a pezzonovante. SJG
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^ And This guy(SJG) is a mezzanine fanook!
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Damn autocorrect. SJG is a mezza fanook!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Gaffigan would be humorous, if it weren't for the fact that some people take him seriously. SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    SJG is oobatz en pazzo
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Lol!!^^
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I'm going to make 25 an offer he can't refuse. And Gaffigan isn't even going to get that. SJG
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Fag!^^
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    The investing industry (equity and income) is predicated on the understanding that there exist inefficiencies in the pricing (and credit worthiness) of the underlying investments. The industry is further predicated on the belief that with fundamental research, knowledge and effort, the investment expert can adroitly identify said inefficiencies to the financial benefit of the investor (so called buying low and selling high). There is gambling in which the event outcome is random with a mathematically determinable probability of occurring. Then, there is investing (where inefficiencies exist and research is not always gathered or understood by the gatherer). Some investors experience gains, some do not. To the ignorant, uninformed investor, investing feels like gambling. To professionals with training, knowledge and research, it is process. If one has no knowledge or inclination to perform fundamental research, then invest in yourself or in cash. If one mistrusts the "experts" performing research and making recommendations, invest in yourself or in cash. However, those that have trusted investment professionals (advisors and mutual fund managers alike) and have invested with them have historically been rewarded handsomely. Even through the worst of times, with an appropriate time horizon, exposure to risk assets have performed in a beneficial manner.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    SJG: "ABSOLUTELY ZERO CONTROL OVER" Huh? You absolute control. You buy and sell at any time. Even large amounts. Try getting out of real estate or a failing business that quickly. SJG: "Anything you know is already reflected in the current pricing. " Contradicts what you said a few days ago that it takes the markets some time to absorb information. Man you are one dumb fuck for always contradicting yourself and thinking nobody is going to notice.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buy and sell at anytime, but don't actually have any control. This is why starting a business entails risks. But every aspect of being alive entails risks. While playing the stock market is just gambling. SJG
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    SJG -- I take issue with your vocabulary. Gambling is defined as the practice of playing a game of chance for money or stakes. Gambling entails that the outcome is random with events defined by mathematical probabilities with expected values. Blackjack, craps, roulette . . . I define poker and betting on horses as gaming more than gambling -- your competition is with and against other gamers for money. Skill can influence success or failure to a great extent. On the other hand, it helps to have good cards or the fastest horse. Investing is more like gaming than gambling in that you are competing against others. However, the outcomes are not random. They are not influenced by the roll of a die or the turn of a playing card. While there is theoretically a seller for every buyer, knowledge and skill by a professional investor matter greatly. I respect your distain for investing -- you or someone you know must have been burned badly. I would argue those losses are not due to bad luck, like the spin of a wheel. They were not gambling losses. They are due to human error -- either greed or fear or lack of research or lack of understanding. In other words, things within the human control of the investor. Anyone unwilling to obtain knowledge and do the work (or entrust those with knowledge and effort) may be better off in cash. I know you'll argue your point -- we'll just have to agree to disagree.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    With these financial markets you are being asked to put your money into things you have zero control over. And you have virtually no knowledge of the things you are to invest in. And further, large players who lead, have by their actions and lead already established the prices. There are the bookies, if you will. I am not stupid enough to put money into such markets. But these markets and this national insanity are eating our culture alive. What the California Lottery is to low wage workers, the stock market is to yuppies. It is all fatalism, the doings of people who have lost all faith in themselves. Building your own team and starting your own companies is always a win. You can run it all on shoe strings, and the learning experience and team you build up will always be worth more than any money lost. And then there is the example of Elon Musk, 11,000x post tax returns, in just a few years. Most venture funded start ups do fail, but this is because they are overcapitalized, deliberately selected for the chance of very high returns, over emphasizing novelty, and run for short turn explosive gains, or bust. Mom and pop businesses are never run this way. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG: I don't give a fuck about control. Just making some money. It's not surprising to hear, however, that for you it's all about control. That's an aspect of the personality damage that you and RickyBoy share. Also sounds like it's what wrecked your marriage. Dumb fag.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    SJG has super faggity powers that demand control over dudes and their private parts. Such a homo!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Put money into your own stuff, develop your own abilities, build your team. Otherwise it is just gambling and an emotional head trip. Dougster: [view link] SJG Killing Me Softly [view link] [view link] [view link] Excellent Book, Excellent Author: [view link] "Long stay discounts" Hotel Rizo de Oro [view link] All the Kabbalah You Really Need To Know, Blazing Star O.T.O., Oakland CA [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster receives his call: [view link] SJG
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    What a fag! ^^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion