Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Sexy Hoes in Church

Duke69
Duke697183

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

This is the church I going to. Anyone joining me On Sundance this week?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Gawd Dam thats not right. I love it!

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

You must watch this video! Dam worth it

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

They have the joy of the Lord in their loins.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Being a pagan, many of our religious rites center around sex...that;s the whole point of worshiping nature as the deity.

Somehow I don't think it's appropriate for any Christian denomination though...much as I'd enjoy the show if I were compelled to attend this church, I'd rather be in a club for some two way action. Christian churches are too dreary for me; at least between the floor shows.

Profile picture for scatterbrain
scatterbrain
•

Sorry, this does nothing for me. Very indifferent. Boring actually.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I'd get dances from the chick in blue.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Latasha Emanuel, Gospel from the Stripper Pole: youtube.com

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

SJG

Profile picture for Joecool08
Joecool08
•

I might need to make sure i have some singles left over on saturday nights.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

How about if the Saturday night strippers are the Sunday morning naked preachers?

Wouldn't that be better?

SJG

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i do like the girl in blue on the left.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement