tuscl

Getting back into strip clubs after 20 years away

Monday, April 24, 2017 2:26 PM
It has been about 20 years (my early 20s) since I was a big-time strip club hound. But a recent business trip to Dallas has me getting back into it. I've noticed that the kind of lapdances you only got in Tampa are available everywhere now. So is takeout. I've also noticed that many clubs have fewer girls - particularly on day shift - than they used to. And the girls seem to be a bit older than they used to be. But the reason I've started patronizing strip clubs again is singular and simple: sucking young, natural boobies. Girls are shocked that I'm not interested in OTC or getting an overpriced BJ. All I want to do is suck 5-6 pairs of natural 18-22 year old titties and keep my budget well under $200. Along those lines, does anybody have tips for cities / clubs where there is an overabundance of young, natural girls and are lenient enough to allow for some suckling in the lapdance room?

18 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Welcome back.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I did the same thing. Spent almost 20 years away from the clubs while I was married. Then started going back when I knew my marriage was over and was going through a divorce. Only advice I can give you is to make sure you don't over do it. It can be as addicting as a lot of drugs if you are not careful and learn to pace yourself. I found myself going 3 or 4 times a week, each week. It can be as draining on your soul as it is to your bank account. Proceed with caution... and don't fall for the stripper shit.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Don't forget the 2 most important rules of strip-clubbing: 1) don't fall in-love with a stripper 2) don't forget rule #1
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    * Follies in Atlanta is a must * Dallas is pretty-good (Baby Dolls Dallas, Bucks Ft Worth) * Detroit (Penthouse, Flight Club, etc) * Miami (Tootsies, Diamond Dolls) * Phoenix (HiLiter, Borubon Street) * Houston (St James)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tampa (Mons Venus)
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    My advice is to find the girls that will pray with you.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    @papi: as much as I admire you list, the OP'er doesn't seem to be looking for 'follies mileage.' Mons probably is a good fit for the OP'er, the others are probably more than he's looking for.
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    Go to McD's
  • Duke69
    7 years ago
    And shit your brainz out
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    You sure you wanna do this? Stamp collecting is a much cheaper hobby, and the stamps don't lie or ROB or drive you insane. Just a suggestion ;)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Pussy tastes better, lopaw :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I too recently got back into strip clubs after 20 days away - man had things changed
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    No argument from me, vince! ;)
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    It was over 20 years for me as well. It sure has changed in 20+ years. No VIP rooms back then
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Sucking tits is a pretty easy fetish to satisfy at reasonable prices. You can get that at many clubs. Welcome back. I love titty sucking too although I usually keep going to get one of the overpriced blow jobs.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I too don't want overpriced blowjobs. That's why I go to clubs where the blowjobs are reasonably priced. :) Welcome back to the jungle, dude.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    My return was over 20 years............more girl next door types, more high tech security, a different and more diverse type of clients ( more couples for certain) More hype and an obvious social media influence. So I have to ask being a return newbie.....what is an over priced Blow job, or an overpriced anything for that matter.
  • ricktheturtle
    7 years ago
    Titty sucking for less than $200 isn't that out of the realm of reality. I've found that the female hairless apes like my penis so much that they will do with me turtlestyle for free. Aah...yup
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion