tuscl

what is better two girls for 1 hour or 1 for one hour and then the other for the

Sunday, April 23, 2017 11:58 PM
which choice would you take

14 comments

• etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    For my two cents worth, it is 1 for 1 then the other for 1. I want to be the center of attention and be able to focus in on what I like/want. My $$$, my pleasure.
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    if they both know you, and are comfortable with each other, you can do them both for an hour. if they don't know each other, or try to make these multiple arrangements all the time, you will be disappointed. they won't do anything with you.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Though a 3-some is not something I seek... 2 for an hour. I'd be completely spent before then anyway.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If not fully spent, at least fully satisfied.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    One for one
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ even better.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    A threesome in the club is not worth the money to me; I'd prefer each by themselves.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or the second one could provide nourishment at the 30 minute mark. Maybe a pastrami on rye with deli mustard.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    1 at a time
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    2 for 2 hours.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    It depends on how full my tanks are. But I think I'd prefer to at once cos I'm a greedy fucker.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    One then the other, almost 100% of the time
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Split 'em up an hour apiece. 3somes are fun in a nice big comfy hotel bed, but they generally suck in a tiny stripclub cubicle.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Old topic, discussed before: [view link] Diversity of opinions. Many like one girl 3x. The most extreme on the other side was Shadowcat in Acupulco, between he and a friend, going through a dozen girls. I think it would be different in some kind of a sex club, where you basically know all of the girls, and you can have additional times with them in the near future. But with strangers, do you want to know the girl and continue seeing her? If so, best to maximize the opportunity. Also, in my opinion the thing which is really unique about strip clubs is See, Want, Get. That is, you can go after the girl who turns you on at that moment. And usually with high mileage you can get her, exactly as she was dressed and painted up when you first spotted her. But to be able to do long sessions with her, you need a motel and food, and a Jacuzzi would be good. Then you can stay shacked up with her, pumping loads into her, for quite a while. But this needs to be close enough that she does not need to change her clothes or take off her stripper shoes, and it is not necessary to use a motor vehicle, and vehicles belonging to each party will be fine parked exactly where they are. You need Tijuana! If you go for one girl multiple times, you are to some extent paying for the in-between times. You also need to, to at least some extent, be entertaining her, verbally, food, Jacuzzi, and just sleeping. But if you want to continue seeing her, a good investment. Do you want to know the girl, or just get off with her? From all that is written and shown about say TJ, it seems to be set up to let you have whatever you want, quickies, super quickies, or going to Toda La Noche on a first time with a girl. To the best extent anyone could, they seem to have set it up this way. And then running around the clock helps, because she needs to sleep, eat, and bathe anyway. So she could do it with you, at a reduced rate, and then she can go back into action and make more quickie money, because the place never closes. But the girl's personal life gets trashed this way. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion