tuscl

Shemane Nugent

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Was reading an article about how Detroit rockers Ted Nugent and Kid Rock were with Sarah Palin at the White House. Blah blah blah but one of the photos showed Teds wife "Shemane" and she's a pretty hot MILF.

https://i2.wp.com/shemanenugent.rocks/wp…

8 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    Think she was a dancer at Penthouse 15 years ago?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    She's hot. But being Ted Nugent's wife would be almost as disgusting as being Donald Trump's wife.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I understand being Trump's wife as he's rich and never home anyway. But I caanot fathom why a woman would want to be married to Nugent. I like his music be he's even more insane than Trump. Which isn't an easy thing to do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Haven't you heard - hot-chicks like bad boys
  • warhawks
    7 years ago

Shemane Nugent?

That sounds like a name Juice would make up the spelling to.

Are you sure that's just not Juice in drag? I could see Nugent being attracted to a tranny. lol.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing she got with him in the late 70s early 80s when he was popular. When I googled her name a photo of them came up and it had to be taken sometime in the mid to early 80s.

$10 she's an ex stripper.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd still do her.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Brains and beauty. Although, we've been fooled before, like with Megyn Kelly. Bannon has said he warned Roger Ailes that she was the devil, and she'll turn on him. We should've taken the soccer mom haircut as a warning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion