tuscl

Want to fuck a prego? A Nevada sex worker plans to continue working throughout h

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

12 comments

• 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Somehow this seems sad and non-brilliant :(
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    She's at least the second to do so at the Bunny Ranch. I recall another one who did the same several years ago, although I don't recall the other one mentioning a 70 year old sugar daddy. There were also several advertising lactation fantasies.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Some guys like that
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Not my style
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I once saw a girl doing it at a club. Very strange to see to say the least.

But she claimed to do fairly well money wise.

Some guys must find it a turn on. I guess everyone has their thing.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Some guys have the fetish. Whatever works.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Been there, done that. Not in Nevada, but several of the girls I've seen over the years have been preggers. Not really much difference in the early stages, though some tend to be hornier. Later stages make certain positions untenable, but some get even *more* hornier. :)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I thought I saw a pregnant dancer once, but she was just fat.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I saw a preggo waitress in the D this past weekend.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    It never used to bother me before I had my own kids, but now seeing a visibly pregnant dancer on stage never fails to sadden me. It makes me think about what her life must be like if she has to dance that far into her pregnancy and the type of life that the child is likely to live.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I have seen many pregnant dancers over the years, including several of my favorites. One in particular danced through three separate pregnancies.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I was in a club a few years ago when and obviously pregnant girl (late 2nd or early 3rd trimester) came in and went to the dressing room. I asked the girl sitting with me about it and she told she is a dancer and comes in to see her regulars. This was a club with private VIP rooms. The dancer barely came out onto the floor, just long enough to gather her regular and lead him to VIP. He came out and left about 30+ minute later and 15 minute after that she came out for her next regular.
    The milf I was with told me she come in 3 or so days / week for about 4 or 5 hours. She has guys that want to see her since she has begun to show big a big belly and even bigger pregnant tits. She sometimes dances on stage o the occasional busy night when the manager can get her to and many guys really like it (mostly older guys).
    Needless to say this is an extras club so she did quite well. Over the hump is quite fun depending on the girl/woman/Milf...story for another time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion