tuscl

"Oh, well you got me there!"

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Sunday, April 16, 2017 11:01 AM
Was talking to a stripper and she was Spanish. If you read enough of my posts and discussions, you know the physique of this woman. Anyway, she asked for my name and instead of the usual "John", I told her "Estafador" her being Spanish, she looked at me skeptically and "really, your mother named you Estafador?" And I responded with"well your real name is tequila right?" She looked surprised, then shrugged and said "good point" and we continued with the pleasantries. It amazes me strippers expect you to give them your real name but will give you a fake one in return. And btw, my real name is not John, it's just such a common name that it's forgettable... besides we're all "John's" anyway right? ^_^

31 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    great observation sir.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Why wouldn't you give her your real name? Strippers, for obvious reasons, have to protect their identity. But you're just being paranoid, dude.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I don't understand this attitude. I'm really curious why you think telling a stripper your first name will destroy your life. CP
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    GV - It takes a lot more than a dancer's first name to stalk her. A phone number is a much easier way and it's not very difficult to get those. I use my real name most of the time but when I'm feeling ornery, I tell them it must be baby because that is what all of the girls call me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I give her my ID
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Use Tim Geithner as your alias, that might confuse them ; -)
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @GV & XP why do I need to give it to her? What would that accomplish? Besides if you from NY, everyone is suspicious. Part of the culture. Pray I don't give her my number and she call/text me in public/car (I have Bluetooth, fear not)? No need for awkward questions especially when I'm only 25.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    *CP
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I give strippers a fake name, too. Years ago, I had a reason -- in retrospect, perhaps an overly-paranoid one, will recount it for you if any of you would like to judge. In any case, after 10+ years of doing it, my original reason is gone, but I still give a fake name. Partially, it's just out of habit and because everyone at my favorite club already knows me by that name. But I also find myself in a place of spiritual resonance knowing that we're on the same plane, as far as names (ha ha! I recently met a new-agey girl who talks like that). I don't think anything bad is going to happen to me if I give her my real first name, it just amuses me not to. If she becomes an ATF and gives me her real name, I give her mine. I also agree with Estaf in that: who cares? It's meaningless whether he gives her a real or fake name, so if his (or my) little mind is amused by it, what's it matter?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @sub I wanna hear the story. I remember one time a chick I got head from was apparently calling out to me while I was with this girl I was trying to court. I was really thankful I gave her a fake name because as I feared, she tried talking to me in public. Just pushed me to never give a real name unless she's a regular chick or the adult entertainer may be truly vested in normal hangout outside the clu. (the latter has yet to happen).
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    you guys have the right to do whatever you want, I just find giving a fake name to a stripper to be strange Like, I don't even have the patience to think of a fake name to give her
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Yeah don't get needing a fake name. Hard to get much from a first name, you live in New York there are millions of people there, thousands with your same first name.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^You exactly got my reason. Back when I was dating my girlfriend -- who I knew would be my wife sometime in the next few years -- I also realized that a lot of the strippers partied in the same area my social circle also partied. It was 2 or 3 blocks of awesome clubs and bars, all packed together in a small space. One day I was talking to a stripper and we realized that we just missed each other -- my friends and gf and I left the club to go to a different one, maybe 30 minutes tops before the stripper and her friends (all of whom knew me) got there. I didn't think the strippers would purposely fuck me over, but it seemed plenty likely -- totally realistic expectation -- that we might run into the strippers. And, would a drunk partying stripper call to me across the parking lot, or from across the street, or wherever? I just wanted that little safety margin ("what? that drunk chick? What's she yelling? Subraman? What kind of ridiculous name is that? Hey, want to get out of here and head to Monsters of Rock to get tattoos?"). All kind of contrived, but I felt like it gave me a little safety margin, like I said.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tell her "my name is Bond, Estafador Bond"
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've known guy's that give fake names in the clubs. But as far as I know, they were just doing it to fuck with people in the club, not to hide anything. I could see if you were married and didn't want your real name to be known, but if you are single, I don't think it really matters and it just complicates things. Keeping a lot of lies straight is hard work, and who wants that much work in a club when you are there to enjoy yourself?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some people may feel more comfortable w/ as much anonymity as possible (e.g. married PLs, etc)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Doncha love it when the say "my name is Bambi but my real name is Kimberly" or like I saw the other day she had her real named tattooed on the back of her shoulder.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Keeping a lot of lies straight is hard work, and who wants that much work in a club when you are there to enjoy yourself? " I've used the same fake name for several decades now, so there's not a lot of lies to keep track of. Everyone knows me as Angus Papadopolous, the stripper I met 20 years ago, and the stripper I met last week.
  • imjustabil
    7 years ago
    I think there's another aspect to the fake name that hasn't been elaborated upon. It's part of the fantasy. It's not feeling like the PL and "reinventing" yourself for the moment. Enjoy!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    I give my real first name but it is common enough that most people will just 4get it! ;) Plus I actually use my middle name in real life.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @ime actually my name isn't all that common in NY. You can probably find me on fb.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I think both parties are being paranoid using fake(real) names. we(pl's) can't do anything with just a first name, even a first name and phone number. they(strippers) couldn't probably care less. and it's not like they can do a whole lot with a first name either.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I tell them my real name lol. My real first name is Larry. Larry is a pretty popular name.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^ Larry tells strippers "but you can call me Lil Fishsticks." Strippers have layers to this. One dancer I knew did it like this: Layer 1 - her stripper name Layer 2 - her "real" name which she would tell guys she liked, even though it still wasn't her real name. Layer 3 - since her and her ex husband filed for bankruptcy she had a different name she used from time to time (hey ineber asked too many questions about that). Layer 4 - her actual REAL name
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    I'm telling the next stripper that sits in my lap that my name is Wang Johnson
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Next time I'm asked, I'll just say my name is: "SJG." Just the initials. I'll let the stripper try and figure it out.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    So you're Sergio Jared Geraldo Warhawks? Brilliant!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I always give dancers my real first name, but never my last name unless they become FB friends. I used to obsess about learning a dancer's real name but now I don't even ask. In time they tell me anyway.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I use my real name. I'm under no illusion that a stripper is going to stalk me, and my first name is pretty common anyway. Out of concern for stalking I can understand why a stripper would be hesitant to reveal their real name, no matter how remote the risk may be.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ EXACTLY
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When I was married I used my middle name. It was just an extra layer of anonymity. I got this idea when at the underground Mexican Bar circuit when I learned that the male talent agents were using aliases, just like the girls. But I would not use anything which sounds like a probable alias. Very open with girls now. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion