tuscl

Gwen :)

Monday, April 10, 2017 6:39 PM
She was a vision to behold. Several times around 2010 I'd be at Columbia Platinum Plus with shadowcat and various of us others. Shadowcat spoke of her heroin addiction and when I saw her on stage, I knew I had to get dances from her. We would go into the semi-private area on the right and talk and she'd dance for me. Very pretty young woman and her pussy was so soft when I would fuck her, several times with shadowcat and his friend sitting just a few feet away and they'd watch us fuck. I wonder what her and her love child are doing now. Sigh !

9 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    vinceygirl: "Shadowcat spoke of her heroin addiction and when I saw her on stage, I knew I had to get dances from her. " Ah, zero in on the heroin addicts. A page right out of RickyBoy's The System. Good work, dickbreath!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Whoa! VM I was never in the couch room when you and Gwen were back there. I don't doubt that fucked you. Hell you had to take a number to get dances from her. I got BBBJs from her but never did FS even though she wanted to. She managed to convince her BF that her baby was black because of her Italian heritage. :) Nobody seems to know what happened to her. No good I suppose.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Pics, or it never happened.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Gwen is now dancing in Detroit, where she is regarded as a clean dancer.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Woohoo !! which club, jack ??
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "She managed to convince her boyfriend that her baby was black because of her Italian heritage. :)" I don't know what to say. That's brilliant as a crazy story. But really sad at so many other levels. Aside from the opiate addiction, which is incredibly sad, I wonder what chance a kid has being raised by a guy stupid enough to fall for that. I hope he was just going along. But, if so, what chance does a kid have being raised by an addict and a guy with so little self-respect as to go with the flow on something like that. This isn't about race. If the situation was that the guy was a stand-up guy who stood by this girl when she was going through dark times and helped raise a kid that wasn't his I'd say he was a good guy. But the situation as described sounds seriously fucked up.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Like I say, if a girl like vincemichaels is willing to lie about military service there is not much she can be expected to tell the truth about. His BS in this thread comes as no surprise.
  • Bandit5160
    7 years ago
    I too used to know Gwen. She was beautiful and busty and was always really very nice to me. She texted me quite frequently and called me "honey bunny bear". She told me her name was Jill, she really loved animals, and she was originally from Michigan. I never penetrated her...I just don't do that in clubs... but I remember her sucking my dick until I came quite a few times...she said she always wanted me to go home happy! Other dancers told me she was on drugs but I really didn't care since I was only seeing her in the club anyway. I miss her. If she really is in Detroit, I'd love to go see her again! I travel a lot for work and I'll try to get to Michigan this fall. Hell, I might even plan a summer vacation trip!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'm jealous, Bandit5160, all she called me was cash cow. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion