tuscl

Smartest Guys in the Room

Monday, April 10, 2017 12:58 PM
Have you noticed that tuscl attracts a smart group of guys? I have meet about a dozen members (mostly at Follies) and found most to be well balanced and intelligent. Their flaw may be they spend too much on strippers; but that brings up another point that most have good paying jobs and can afford to blow some of it. Not to mention if news story hits a discussion topic is started almost immediately. All in all stellar crowd.

Your experience?

45 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    How is having lots of discretionary income to spend on exotic dancers a flaw?
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    ;)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Yeah, we're pretty awesome except for the whole obsession with strippers thing :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That's not what the StripperWeb chicks think

:)
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Meh, there are plenty of morons here too, as is evidenced on plenty of threads. There are a lot of arguments that the bulk of us are probably egotistical, exploiters, sexist, no impulse control, etc, etc...So we certainly have our flaws.

But to your point, to have money to spend on such an expensive hobby, and to be able to charm a stripper into things that the average guy at a SC couldn't, you'd certainly have to some advantegeous combination of intelligence, awareness, humor and charisma. That and/or dumb luck.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    None of the above, a21985, we have... The System.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've posted something similar b/f.

b/f I joined TUSCL I has seen the website pop-up when I did an online search every now and then.

I felt that TUSCL was probably filled w super-perv lowlifes - I finally joined b/c I needed info for a Houston trip and wanted to read the reviews.

I was wary of looking at the discussion board and had no intentions of bothering w/ it b/c I did not want to associate myself "with the kind of people that would be on such a board" - after reading some Houston reviews I couldn't decipher which clubs to hit so decided to post something on the board - it was not as bad as I thought it would be and I agree w/ the OP there are a lot of successful, smart, and life-experienced folks on here and I've learned a lot beyond just being a bigger monger.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @a21985I vote for Dumb Luck and a couple of extra bucks.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I agree with Papi_Chulo. Tuscl (reviews and forum) are not so bad once one gets over the first *shock* of reading what gets posted here and the second *shock* of actually joining. It's the whole preoccupation of paying for sex (that mindset) and sometimes the locker room jock mentality and the perception that the girls are being treated like cattle, that seems to follow the same mindset. It's not exactly correct but not exactly incorrect at the same time. It's not actually that bad and there is a very high concentration of very life-experienced, successful, and intelligent folks on this site. A young person can learn a lot. That is what keeps me coming back (other than the tits and ass).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I've learned a lot beyond just being a bigger monger ..."

e.g.

Don't short treasuries
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^ Does having a big bick help?
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Papi_Chulo lots of good points. Dominic77 right on.

Forgot to mention, it is always good to compare notes with my fellow PLs. Have learned a lot: Never want to step in to a strip club in NC, Vegas clubs are way overpriced, Hiliter in Phoenix on my bucket list.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't like people that are smarter than me. So I put those people on ignore. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Thats why I attribute everything to dumb luck!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I had before referred to TUSCLers as egomaniacs. I think online promotes this, but also one gets like this when they get accustomed to strip clubs and find their own 'system'.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Never want to step in to a strip club in NC, Vegas clubs are way overpriced, Hiliter in Phoenix on my bucket list ..."

Also - never start a land-war in Asia
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Any particularl TUSCLer ?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Our average IQ would be fairly high but SJG's negative number really drags down the average.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    With JS69 you have to give him two different numbers, one for straight, and one for under the influence. But less and less are we seeing evidence of this former number.

SJG
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    We TUSCLers are the smartest guys in the strip club--but that may not be saying much. It's not like we're the smartest guys in a university.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Hey Look another thread where SJG gets into a fight with someone.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    But shadowcat, if everyone is on your ignore list, there are no posts left for you to read :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    For the most part, I'd agree, there are a few who couldn't light a light bulb with their lack of intellect.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    VBD... We mostly realize this when we learn about what we do in our "real" lives. There are some goofballs on here but most the guys I've met in person are pretty sharp.
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    bubba267, you got that right. shadow your ignore list must be very small, not many brighter than the master!

now if we could just get some of you guys in the Trump administration ................
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    If any of us were advisors to any president, you can sure as hell bet strip club expenses being deductible on 1040s would soon be on their way...
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Mensa has nothing on us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Who else can come-up with clever acronyms like BBBJCIM - only advanced minds
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yes, there are many smart people on this board. But also alot of homos. Real bimodal distribution intelligencewise.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Based on the literally hundreds of strippers that I have met and lapped, I can confidently state that I am the smartest lady in the stripclub. Not smart enough to stop going and saving my money, but smart enough to stay out of trouble and find my way back home after each visit.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice brings our average IQ up 20 points, SJG brings it down 10, and Fishsticks brings it down another 10 - so it's a wash.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    SJG and Fishsticks are the brain trust of his SJG's illustrious organization.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    "We TUSCLers are the smartest guys in the strip club--but that may not be saying much. It's not like we're the smartest guys in a university."

LOL - hahaha
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    We would likely all be millionaires if we weren't spending so much in strip clubs.
    I didn't realize I was living like a millionaire living beneath my means. Fastest way to become a millionaire is to save most of your money each year and then invest well.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah but then you die w/o having the fun and the memories and leave your $$$ behind for someone else to spend - I guess there needs to be a balance.
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Strip club deduction on 1040 would be nice.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    SCs *used* to be a deductible business expense. Smart guys don't spend their own money. I remember the '90s where guys would buy a round of drink or some dances on the company P-card or expense it. I say we bring that back. :)
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    If I had that deduction for the last decade or two, I would be rich. I'd also have to track my spending. If it was total, not too hard. I wouldn't like to break it out, lap dances, drinks, cover charges, tips, etc, etc.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I can imagine asking a stripper for a receipt for the dances and tip when she is on stage next.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I've used my P-card on multiple $1K+ bill bar/dance club tabs before. But I don't ever want to come close to testing my company's opinion on expensing a strip club visit on a work trip.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If be fired if I tried to expense such a visit, even if it was a legitimate IRS entertainment expense for clients. There's a morals clause in the expense rules.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i am probably the most ignorant one here. my life choices such as my ex wife and my occupation choice of truck driver prove that. that and the CrAzY way i spent my savings after splitting up... spent huge amounts in vegas before i finally wised up. it was a fun but EXPENSIVE learning curve. also bad investments that have not worked. i thank GOD that my kids are smarter than me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And Shailynn introduces anti-IQ into the mix. Its not just stupidity, its pathological wrongness.

SJG
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Shit, forgot about those lucky guys that were able to expense strip clubs in the 90s.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ people really do that, find a safe way to pay with untaxed money?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion