tuscl

When is it time to cut the bitch off?

larryfisherman
California
We all know when we deal with strippers, we're gonna deal with flakiness.

How much of the unreliableness and flakiness can you deal with a stripper before you decide to cut her off and move on to the next one?

28 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    If it's bugging me, feels disrespectful, or just wasting too much of my time, I cut her off. I find my threshold moves a bit: depending on where I am mentally (I have more patience when I'm in a good place in life), how much value she's delivering to me, etc.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    As soon as you find someone better, or someone just as good but cheaper.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    When you decide you would rather sit with your guy friends during lunch in the cafeteria.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    When you get in trouble for letting your grades get below a C average.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    This girl I'm messing with is gorgeous and gives me incredible value, but she is SO flaky. Let's say we have 10 OTC "dates", she for sure will flake out on at least half of them.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Flaking on only half? That's reliable for a stripper.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Haha jack, at least half, maybe even more. The problem is she's the best mix of hotness and value (when she actually comes through) around right now. Sigh.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    As soon as you start thinking of her as a bitch.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    When the frustration exceeds the sexual pleasure. Or when I can't arrange for a backup. :)
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Girl I'm seeing is unbelievably reliable. Money will do that I guess. One of the coolest and most fun women I've ever met. Have never had an issue with her in private or out in public either. Taken her on trips and have had the absolute best two years of my life. My problem is I have no will power and she's got me fucking figured out to a t. So... It's time to dump her right now for me. Not going to be easy, like a dumbass I developed feelings for her. I knew better but frankly didn't care. The next time with the next stripper going to keep it strictly business. At least that's the game plan right now.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    With the plethora of available stripper ready to backfill her spot, not long at all. One major fuck up and it's buh-bye and on to the next honey.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    That depends on just how hot she is and what is available to replace her.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    When she sits in your lap and farts
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    It's LA, so there are tons of prospects. You football fans will understand this, it's like having Tom Brady and then replacing him with Drew Brees. Brees is still great, but he's no Brady. The combination of her skills in the bedroom, her hotness, and her value make her the MVP to me.

So essentially I visit her club once a week, get dances from her and tip her on stage. It probably comes out to $150-$200 on average a week. She doesn't charge me OTC for the sex, and sometimes we'll go at it for a couple of hours with multiple pops. I do pay for dinner dates, and I do take her shopping sometimes (and she does have expensive taste), but that's it as far as what I pay OTC. So I definitely don't have it bad at all, but it's extremely frustrating at times because my work schedule is very hectic, and then when I make the time to meet up, and then she flakes last minute.

Maybe I'll keep her around, but I'd have to learn not to count on her. It would essentially be a bonus if she actually came through.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "her skills in the bedroom"

"She doesn't charge me OTC for the sex"

if you already fucked her it's time to cut the bitch off, unless the pussy is that good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When she starts employing StripperWeb tactics

:)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    As you mentioned; more often than not there's gonna be a certain amount of SS - perhaps a 3-strike rule - that many chances b/c as has been said it's not exactly as if flakiness is the exception - often times one is trading in one lemon for another unless one gets lucky or has a, dare I say, good system for picking the bitches.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster- the pussy is that good, probably the 2nd best girl as far as skillz in the bedroom I have ever fucked. She puts in the work, I can barely keep up with her.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    If you're taking her to eat, and on "expensive taste" shopping trips, you're paying for it. If it's not a lot, that would go a long way towards making some "flakiness" tolerable.

Never think you're not paying for it.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I was fortunate that two dancers I dated briefly, hadn't expensive tastes, I took one shopping for groceries and a few clothing items. The other one, I took her to dinner on our first date and it was normal restaurant prices for good food at decent prices.
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    flagooner and lowpaw nailed it.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I agree with whodey and lopaw. My current two OTC strippers have just about flaked out totally. There's this hot new stripper I encountered and if I can only get her OTC she'd be my go-to.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"When she starts employing StripperWeb tactics"

Yeah, I fucking HATE when a girl tells me she absolutely doesn't do extras, and always goes home with $1000, and then gives my buddy a BBBJ for $100 because she's only made $20 all night

:)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    In your case I'd say after you took her to a clippers game, out to eat, spent $2,000 on her inside the club and you still don't know what her pussy looks like.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I expect about a 30% failure rate for dates I set with a dancer, but with one girl, the breaking point for me was when SHE would text me to set a date for a OTC (drinks, dinner, sex), and then she cancelled - 3 straight times she cancelled!

If she didn't want to see me, why set the date? I told her it was time to move on.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    I thought the post read "When is it time to cut the bitch?"

It scared me as a possible SJG news sighting. I wouldn't doubt it. It's why strippers have little trust, because if guys like SJG that are roaming about the world and then comment on TUSCL.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @microdong- you're right, I am paying for it in other ways.

@rockstar- yeah I've had that. She'll text me to set up a "date" and then she flakes lol.
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    One warning, maybe two for an exceptional girl, then move on. Chances are you'll move on to another flake, of course.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion