tuscl

Up-selling VIP or paying for someone else's advertising?

Corvus
Arizona
Friday, April 7, 2017 10:26 PM
I don't read all club reviews on TUSCL, hell, I don't even read most of them. But while reading a few reviews lately I've seen more than a few mention a dancer spending an entire lap dance trying to talk the customer into going to VIP. We all know what that means, we surely all hate the habit, and I'm sure those of us here rarely put up with it. But it finally dawned on me this nasty habit results in the customer paying the girl to advertise herself. That's what pisses me off about it. It's a lot worse than paying for a T-shirt with some brand name or a sports team name or logo on it. Do any of you have a go-to response to a dancer who does this? If it ever happens to me I'm going to straight up tell her to shut up and dance. I don't want to pay her to advertise!

9 comments

• etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    I tell her that this dance is her chance to sell me on VIP with her and so far she has lost a good portion of her time.
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    What is your budget?
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I'm not talking about the girls who's​dances are convincing. I'm talking about those that spend their time talking and selling instead of dancing. They basically waste your time and money with a crappy dance.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I don't say anything. I get the one dance and then done.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    but if I really hated the bitch(say she pulled this during a $200 vip in progress), I would start grabbing ass and titties until she called a bouncer or manager and then cause a scene.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    It happens to me less and less lately. I guess I've learned to identify those girls chatting with them out front. When it does happen, I usually just check out. I'll take a drink, pull out my phone and check the weather, get out my wallet and pay her, or even get up and walk away. I figure I spent the dance money the second the song started, so I'm not gonna argue over paying for the dance. But if the dance is really just a sales pitch, I'm not gonna sit through it. I used to say no thank you politely, and try to get her to continue with the dance. It never worked out. Even if she'd shut up and dance, the dance was always shit. GIrls I want to take in the back know full well how to sell that, by giving good dances.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yeah. Once you say no, the rest of the dance is lousy!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Usually this turns me off but occasionally it can be hot. For example I had this cute little blond a while back and for most of her dance we talked about all of the things we would do in the VIP. She said yes to everything and I was high so I had a great time discussing what would happen later while she rubbed her nude body all over me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    If a dancer wants me to spend money on her and I don't have it or are not going to, I just send her on her way quickly as possible. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion