tuscl

Getting charged for extra dances

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Thursday, April 6, 2017 5:31 PM
Was at the club last night and went to the VIP with a sexy spinner. The down side was after doing 5 dances she insisted that it was 8 songs. How do I navigate through this ? For me I got the management involved but they told me I had to pay the 8 songs. So out of frustration I paid and left declaring I will never come back. I also informed the manager that I write reviews and I will make sure everyone will know the scam he is allowing is dancers to use Yes Sir he wasn't happy when he herd that

23 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Write the review. We'd like to know which club.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I never pay ROB's the amount of dances they claim, I've left clubs in those situations.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Do you want to be having such squabbles with dancers? Do you like getting your wallet sucked dry? I have always paid first, to avoid exactly this sort of situation. But I know that most of those here do not do it this way. 1. Buying dances is a chumps game. 2. Getting ejaculation services is just paying money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration. So instead, front room friendliness, with feeding her money, and reaching the level of an intense makeout session. If this does not happen, then nothing else ITC happens. Then you invite her to the back room, for as much as possible, and then plan on taking her home with you. SJG
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Just submitted my review
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Getting staff involved is a crapshoot at best - the dancers pay the clubs to work there and have to tip the bouncers so there's a "relationship" there already vs staff not knowing most custies from a hole in the wall - it's your word against hers and dancers do get stiffed by custies. I get a lot of dances when I club thus I try to take precautions when I club - my M.O. is to tell a dancer to let me know every time she starts a new song that way she knows I'm keeping count, and also b/c in the black-clubs where I club it's often very hard to tell when one song ends and another one begins (not uncommon in the black clubs I hwve visited for songs to be cut at on minute-long and even below and you can't really tell so sometimes you think you're in eong 2 but the DJ is already into song 5 or 6 with his song-cutting shit). A lot of dancers try to take advantage and intimidate custies and often get away with it - I just pay them what we did and some of them threaten to get the bouncer or manager but most of them back down since they may already have a history or they know they were trying to rip me off and that I'm not taking their shit - I don't try to reason with them, I jilust tell them we did 'X' songs and that's all you're getting - a couple of times they've gotten the manager but I camly explained the situation that I had paid her for the dances we did and was not gonna pay her anything more - nothing came of it in those situations but if they ask me to pay her what she wants I'll say no and rather leave the club if they ask me too. Getting ripped off in clubs is not unusual and why one should not have their heads in the clouds when SCing - one should implement certain safeguards such as havingthe dancer let you know every time she starte a new song, never paying upfront, and keeping track of your valuables to where dancers or anyone else does not have easy access to them (wallet, $$$, expensive cell ph, etc). I still think you're a troll though, perhaps some other TUSCLer's alias.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I don't play games and I tip everybody when I have it like that. Bouncers, DJs, bartenders, clean up guys, etc so I have value to everyone. If I song switches quick, I stop em and tell em Im not paying for that. Everyone of them abide. I finessed a dancer who bought me a drink and then had the audacity to ask me to get some dances. I told her if I do that then I paid for my own drink. I left the club on her ass. She was a cute spinner. That's another episode at The Body.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Just read the review. He gave it 5 stars for value. :)
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    $10 per dance is a good value for the mileage you get at this club. That's my reasoning
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    That means nothing if the dancer and club is going to recoup the low price on dances by sanctioning gratuitous overcounting. Would you run home and rave on social media about the great value of any other business if they were ripping you off and charging you for items you didn't buy? A lower price shouldn't blind you so much that you reward a place in spite of them openly screwing you over. That's not value, that's bullshit.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Good point. Maybe I didn't understand how to rate value. Maybe I should have given a three instead
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    i hope I'm not making a mistake, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, again. You made it rain with $300 in singles at a stage, but want to argue over $30 in dances? How fucking stupid are you? Let's say the "worst case" scenario is true, and she overcharged you. If this girl was giving you high mileage dances, for 5 dances at $10 each I think a $30 tip would be perfectly reasonable. Do you want a reputation with the other dancers as someone who is cheap? Do you want a reputation as someone who stiffs dancers? I generally have a good reputation with both management and dancers at the clubs I frequent. The dancers do their best to make me happy, and the management tends to look the other way when the dancers stretch the boundaries with me a bit. On the rare occasions I have a dispute with a dancer, the management usually has my back. But my usual practice is to give the dancer the benefit of the doubt. A couple of months ago, I was in VIP with a new girl. Out in the main room, the DJ was doing songs for 60 seconds to encourage customers to try out new girls. The girl I was with in VIP had a perfect opportunity to try to scam me, but she didn't. She charged me one dance for every three 60-second songs. I was short on cash then, and so paid her just for the songs, but when I saw her later that evening I gave her an extra tip in front of other dancers. Another time I was in VIP with a dancer who at the time I felt wasn't trying hard enough. She surprised me by saying we had done 2 or 3 dances more than I had thought. At the time I was upset but paid her anyway since she seemed sincere in trying to please me. Then after I had a chance to think things over, I realized it had probably been her way of asking for a tip since she felt she had made an extra effort with me. A few days later I was in the club again looking for her, and we had a discussion about our differing sets of expectations. This is a girl who has a reputation for giving low mileage dances. But when she's with me she gives high mileage dances. It pays to treat dancers well. Generally anytime I'm in this club, I have dancers competing with one another to give me dances.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I don't understand the drama in this website. I'm sorry you feel the way you do
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Is there a way to put people like this on ignore ?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    On that user's profile, find the icon that looks like a microphone with a line through it. Click that.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Thank you
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Count songs as you go. After each song just briefly confirm with the dancer how many songs you've done up to that point. That makes it harder for a dancer to miscount, and minimizes if not eliminates the ability of ROBs to overcount.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I believe I Will implement that strategy
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    At Louisville clubs, it's all pre-pay so, while I personally don't usually have an issue, it's almost never a problem with the dancer going over, but rather trying to leave early. When I'm in a place that's post-pay, I nearly always ask for a set number. If she goes over because I'm not paying attention, it's her problem, not mine. If she wants to get management involved, they're gonna have to get violent to get any more money out of me.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I never get charged for extra dances in VIP because the dancer tells the bouncer how many. Yesterday had a funny incident though... I was with my CF in VIP and when we were done, she said she didn't want to leave yet because she didn't want to go on stage. I was finished however, so she put her clothes back on and we just sat and talked for maybe 5 more songs. I didn't pay for them and she didn't give additional to the house. So apparently if she's not topless and grinding your cock, we're not on the clock. Either that, or she's blowing the bouncer.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It looks like Larryfishsticks started a new alias.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Bring them to confession. I will spray the devil out of them
  • s88
    7 years ago
    At one SC, because dancers love to overcount, once in LD area, I always say "lets wait till the next song", if they get cocky, I walk away with zero LDs and they are blacklisted in my head. I also go song by song asking the count. One time I waited till 2-3 mark (2 songs), she said it is now song 6, we fought and I bartered it down to 3 from 5, and blacklisted her. I've never given the ultimatum "if you dont tell me when the song changes, you wont be paid" since the dancer will probably walk right away. Most dancers at this SC overcount songs and just double or quadruple the real song count and empty the drunk PLs wallet. The ROB dancers ask "what are you drinking?" if it isn't alcohol they walk right away because they dont talk with sober PLs because they cant overcount then. My reputation of being the song police ruined my reputation at this club since all the dancers talk to each other and I get the most "dont talk to him" gossip about me. Another dancer I did 5 songs time 3. She came back with 30 songs at end of night. I told her every time I stopped her was exactly 5 songs, not because of fake reason I told her at the time that I "was tired" or "sweaty" or "i need to rest". Another dancer, I asked for DFK as a condition of doing LDs, she said she wont unless I do atleast 2 songs. I did, then told her inside song 2 she is avoiding making out and avoiding my face. She said she DFKed in song 1, but wont all the time. I ended it at 2 songs. I kept my bargin, she didnt. No more negotiations with dancers in the future. You like me or dont like me. Anything but a yes is a no. At a cheaper more ghetto prepay club, for a 1 song dance, the girl starts on a partial song, goes through a full song, then ends slightly into the 3rd song, so 4-5 mins always.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances and letting girls sell you them is a chumps game at best. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion