tuscl

Strip Club Tour - What's Your Desired Destination - North America

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, April 6, 2017 1:01 PM
Many of us PLs have made specific trips to just visit a strip club(s). Some of my earliest trips were to Tampa, Niagara Falls, Ont. and Dallas. These were all turn of the century times, so to speak. What area(s) do you want to visit and how likely are you to get there? I still want to visit the Providence clubs but logistically it's a pain in the ass for me to get there. It'll happen eventually.

21 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    South Florida clubs are always a fun adventure, nothing wrong with my hometown Detwaa clubs, I like the Latinas in SoFlo.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Tijuana is in North America .
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    As long as Follies stays like it is, I am not making any trips. If it should change for the worse then I would consider flying to Detroit in summer and south Florida in winter.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I used to live in Phoenix, which is where I started clubbing 11 years ago, but I was woefully ignorant and bad at it. Now that I've been in the Detroit area for awhile and, found my swag and know what I'm doing extras-wise, I'd love to go back up to the Valley of the Sun and redeem myself for all my SC failures there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I like variety and really like exploring new SC scenes. In the last 3-years or so I've managed to hit Cocoa Beach; Tampa; Jacksonville: Atlanta; Detroit; and New Jersey; and hit Houston in early-2012) - tentatively planning to hit my old stumping grounds of Dallas/Ft-Worth which is where I became a PL in 2000 when I lived in the area - I moved from Dallas end of '09 and went back 3 or 4 times b/w 2010 and early-2013 -been meaning to get back if I come-out of my current no-SC hibernation state - tentatively planning a DFW trip for end of April or May, kinda 40/60 going/not-going. Would like to hit Phoenix at some point - and perhaps Vegas at some point more for "been there done that" w.r.t. Vegas. Outside the US would like to hit TJ at some point but it's not in my immediate PL-plans - and also some German FKKs but much further down the line.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ good plan, Hi-Liter and Bourbon street are always a good time. Personally for me, aside from Providence, I'd like to go back to Montreal. I've been there several times but only for 3 days at most. I'd like to spend about 5 days there.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    There's is no place in the US where I want to go clubbing that I haven't already been to at least a couple of times. I really want to go to an FKK club but that's probably not in the cards anytime soon.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Fun question. Someday I will make it to Tijuana. I'd love to give Florida a shot as well. Seems like Ohio/Michigan is a hot area, and we've all heard of Atlanta. I live about 4.5 hours from New York but never explored that area. I want to see what the ultra high end Manhattan clubs are like. I want to find the mid range high mileage clubs I also want to dig into the gritty Passaic clubs nearby, as I've read there's a pretty good Latina/Brazilian full service scene. I visited Houston about 5 years ago for a job interview. I made sure to schedule time to tour the clubs. I've heard it's gotten lame since then. I'd love to go back he it's still good.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"These were all turn of the century times, so to speak." Shai, if you were SCing around the turn of the century and missed Mitchell Bros golden age, you missed a once-in-a-lifetime experience, unfortunately! Vegas-level pulchritude combined with all-access extras, I'm not sure its like will ever be seen again I suppose if I went on a SC tour, I'd hit the areas the seem to generate the most PL excitement -- Detroit, and wherever Follies is. I think the best SCing area closest to me (in central California) is Phoenix. I do have a buddy there and have been threatening to visit him for an SC tour...
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    The question reminds me of people trying to get more frequent flier miles to take them from silver to gold, or gold to platinum. They sometimes take a trip just for the miles, called a "mileage run." It would be fun to take a "high mileage mileage run."
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ArtCollege - There was a time in my life where that was so easy to do (and I was and still am married). I'd be alone for a week at a time, and I'd just use my frequent flier miles to take me away for the weekend to a destination with good clubs that cost me minimal miles. I did a lot of trips to Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Phoenix and Tampa in those days.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    I'm amazed that people consider this hobby and will travel for this purpose only. Wow
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't travel to visit a strip club. I live in Miami and been to only 5.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    FarmerArt always made Toronto seem awesome. Tampa area would be interesting too. FWIW, any place that has decent clubs and also something to do during the day would be ideal IMO. I'm often tempted that LA could fit this criteria, but high cost, insane traffic, and the BS that is LAX are enough to deflate that plan.
  • timothyjames55
    7 years ago
    Specifically for the purpose of checking out the clubs I've been to: Phoenix Dallas I went to a club in Los Angeles, but didn't go for that reason. I used to go to Vegas strictly to gamble, but now I gamble much less and go specifically for the clubs... until late last year when as luck would have it I began to need to go to Vegas for business. At least now I can write the trips off. Planning to visit a buddy in Detroit soon as he's being put up there for work for April and May. Would like to go see what's up in Miami, as well as go to Follies.
  • mmdv26
    7 years ago
    These days, I just want to sit by the stage and slide dollar bills to girls who sho me their pussy while I drink beer. I'm older now, my libedo has slowed way down and I resent the unskilled hustle that comes with trying to get a dance. Been to 75% of the "good" clubs in the States and TJ. It was quite a trip over the years - thanks TUSCL for guiding me!!!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If i could get a good two weeks of unfettered free time from a swath from Pompano Beach down through around Homestead, changing hotels as needed. Otherwise, maybe TJ or Detroit.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I would like to visit the clubs in Tampa and Phoenix because I've heard good things about them on TUSCL. However, I don't want to travel only for strip clubs, and being retired, I can't get my employer to pay for my trips.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'd love to go to Follies sometime...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Follies... just to see if the hype lives up to reality. Select Detroit clubs. Same justification as above. Tijuana. "I wanted to meet interesting and stimulating people of an ancient culture... and fuck them." #fullmetaljacketmodified
  • Rod8432
    7 years ago
    I'm planning a trip soon to Toronto. Not so much for the SCs, but for the body-slide massage parlors. Having not been the city, I wouldn't mind seeing it anyway. I figure experiencing another area's version of nude fun is as good a reason as any to visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion