tuscl

Stripper reveals how she earned up to $80,000 A YEAR

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Thursday, April 6, 2017 6:49 AM
"'When you’re an ecdysiast [striptease performer], you walk into work saying a prayer. Either you leave the club a few hours later with $2,000, or you stay the entire night and leave with less money than you entered.'" I don't think I've ever heard a stripper use the word "ecdysiast." Does she know it's meant as a humorous, highfalutin term? [view link]

8 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    "Loaned money to friends and relatives" - read deadbeat boyfriends "Took lots and lots of vacations" - read she already blew all the money I think using the term "ecsysiast" is her justification she really wants a stripper. If she's going into education she may want to stick to the stripper job on the side.
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    7 years ago
    I think that female hairless apes that call themselves ecdysiasts are very sexy. Remember, we arthropods are molting animals, aka ecdysozoans. I'd give her a big tip. Especially if she scuttled about on stage. Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Family Guy: Lindsay Lohan naked doing a crab walk Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Sayoni Nyakoon. I didn't see the article declare that to be a pseudonym. I honestly wonder what heritage the name is, and how the girl belonging to it looks.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Sayoni Nyakoon. I didn't see the article declare that to be a pseudonym. I honestly wonder what heritage the name is, and how the girl belonging to it looks.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    jackslash --> "I don't think I've ever heard a stripper use the word "ecdysiast." I have, once. But I find some nerdy strippers from time to time. "Find the limit of the convergence of this series ... or does the series diverge?" :)
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Ecdysiastophilia! Now I finally know what I suffer from. I wonder if I can get disability insurance for that?
  • ArtCollege
    7 years ago
    I like how the article says "she was motivated by money." Isn't that odd. Don't know if I've ever met a stripper motivated by money. She must be unique.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion