Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I be pimpin

Duke69
Duke697183

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

I recently installed a pole in my basement. I started an underground strip club. This is a fuckin cash cow. I rollin in billz. I use c notes for wipe

Replies (9)Latest

S
Supremeruler
•

you're a retard Jackie.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

We need a review for the Duke69 club! ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Wimpin' be pimpin'

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Underground clubs are too dark.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

You need a doorman, a bartender and a roller rack for Chackin torpedos and you'll be all set. Oh, you'll need some trap music to play too.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Don't neighbors tend to complain about all the cars parked on the street...and what about the 2 AM drunks waking up the neighborhood? Not to mention the litter and used condoms all over...

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Do you accept bitcoin for lapdances?

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

What is this bitcoin Crazyjoe? Never herd of it

Profile picture for Duke69
Duke69
•

Raviews are cummin forgot2wipes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement