tuscl

Would some one please explain to me what i did wrong on this website ?

UGK.22
Atlanta ,GA
Joined this website just a few days ago under UGK22 then after a 1 thread that I believe had a wonderful discussion and after my first review my account gets deleted.

Can some one explain what I did so incorrect to get this treatment from the sites obvious strict moderator.

I feel as if I do nothing wrong but would like to know if I did so I can apologise and not repeat this mistake.

I do know I had a few complaints on the review I did on Follies in Atlanta Georgia but I feel those members was just being harsh. I had all the right information that most look for like prices and so forth.

It was a short review but that shouldn't get me deleted.

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That's kinda odd.

I don't recall your review - post a copy of it here if you have it.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    My account was deleted so I can not provide that.

My review was up for less than 24 hours with 2 negative props then I was deleted
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I was one who propped it because you said that you were there on a Saturday at 11AM and the club does not open until 1PM. Then desertscrub did his usual thing and propped it as being a "club ad". When I saw that your review and account had been deleted, I thought that you had requested it.

The only one that can answer your question for sure is Founder. Send him a PM.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Odd. RickyBoy has been posting dozens of obviously fake reviews for years and nobody has deleted his account.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Shadow thank you for your response and I apologise for my typo of the time I must had meant 1pm but added two 1 making it 11.

Founder is the site moderator ? I will message him soon with my apologies and my concern.

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A lot of bad reviews get flagged but seems many are not removed b/c Founder can't get to all of them.

I always thought if a bad review vets removed that the person would not get VIP but not get his accnt deleted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Founder owns the site and runs it but he's very light on moderation and a lot of people get away w/ murder and don't get deleted - I can see your review being removed but not your acct being deleted, pretty-weird.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Thank you for the link. I will get in contact
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, it's amazing the things that go on here, I don't know many people that get deleted, offhand I can think of 2. They can speak for themselves.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If the txtittyfag twins don't get deleted then I don't see how rhis guy was
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Issues have been resolved with the moderator
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    What the hell is a moderator
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @desertscrub: As entertaining as some of your posts are, you need help. You are no moderator, you are nothing but an angry...whatever. I can't use "man" for someone who posts like you do.

He submitted a review. For reasons that are his and founder's to reveal or not, his review and account were deleted. That situation has apparently been resolved to the satisfaction of both. Which makes your idiotic ranting pointless.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    OMG....look what crawled out of the desert: a gobfly. I understand if you ignore them, they go away.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    It is pretty insane what goes on here... it's like a cop witnessing a carjacking, but turning around and arresting the guy who is jaywalking instead. UGK, after all this you at least need to explain what happened -- how in the world did you get yourself deleted?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    We don't need no stinkin moderator.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    What did you do? You stole JS69's Dream Stripper and used her as your icon, that's what!

;-D
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Shouldn't name dancers in reviews. Should never out their real names, or anyone else's.

Should be some limit as to how explicit reviews can be, especially if it would be seen as indicating club culpability. Don't want to get these places busted, or to cause any problems for anyone.

These are the only issues I can think of. The going's on in strip clubs is still a sensitive subject area.

Welcome, glad you re-registered and came back.

SJG

Penthouse Apartments, Paris
    https://media1.britannica.com/eb-media/7…

Now agreed that to be a penthouse it does not have to be set back from the main vertical surfaces.

And no, Donald Trump is not the reason I am looking at such things. Or at least I hope he isn't.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Yes this guy does have a good looking avatar. Good taste in women if that's what you like. But my DS is much hotter.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, I did take special notice of his avatar pic. That girl, the face, features and coloration, awesome.

Thanks for posting a picture of JS69's Dream Stripper for us all to see.

SJG
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Glade you guys enjoy my avatar
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie!
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    UGK.22 Gawd bliss you... you are such a pretty little thang. You come right back to confession you hear... I will help you keep strait with the Lawd
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion