tuscl

Stripper Gave Her Info. Next Steps?

Razinraisins
California
Sunday, April 2, 2017 12:31 PM
Without me even asking. I went to a strip club for the first time in awhile last night. Had a few beers threw a few ones. My friend told one of the dancers I was into to give me a lap dance and I sure didn't fight it. She was pretty talkative, kept telling me I was "cute" and that she typically doesn't get to dance for young guys. I agreed to a private dance, but told her we'd do it after I've had a chance to visit the ATM. She said that even if she's talking to another guy I can just tell her I'm ready. All of the above is typical dancer behavior, but once we went for the private dance she told me to touch her and kept guiding my hands to her tits if I started rubbing her sides or something. I even left a scratch mark on her back and she didn't mind it. Let me grab and slap her ass. She told me she loved my chest hair, unbuttoned my shirt a few buttons after asking if she could and started reaching inside to touch my chest. When she was grinding on me she made a point of putting a TON of friction on my dick (rubbed it pretty hard between her ass cheeks) and aggressively grabbing my legs/arms. She even told me at one point "this is a position I implement a lot in my sex life." This was not a private room. There were booths and it was darker than the main area but there was a guy a few steps away getting a dance too that I could've watched if I wanted (I think there was a more expensive option for a private room too). During the dance she started telling me about her artwork and pointed out some paint on her hand. She told me I look like Elvis who she's doing a painting of. My dick stayed in my pants the whole time. Needless to say I got a great amount of mileage from this dance. The bouncer came in and said "no touching" when my hand was just on her leg and asked if I wanted another 4 songs. I let him know I don't have the cash on me and he walked off. I was getting up when my dancer sat in my lap to keep me from getting up. She asked if I have an Instagram and had me add her right there (her Instagram name had her real name in it). We chat for a minute or so then I leave; I'm kinda surprised the bouncer didn't do anything. When I got home I check my IG and she had commented on a post from awhile back with a friend and I "You and your bf look great, Elvis

33 comments

• Razinraisins
    7 years ago
    Weird post cut off: "You and your bf look great, Elvis!
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Instagram rather than cell #? I must be getting older because I really don't get the Instagram thing. Anyways, could be she just wanted to use some of your pics to model for some of her work if she paints Elvis stuff. But that just sounds weird saying, though I guess could happen. Anyways, not sure how long you've been in SC game, but dancers exchanging contact info is the equivalent of a sales rep building up his portfolio for cold calls. It usually is with clients they don't mind and are looking to either build up as a consistent and loyal regular, or worse, to add to the list as one of the many guys who get the mass "I'm working, come in and see me" cattle call when business is slow and bills are coming due. In fairness, they don't usually do that unless they have some sort of attraction to you...and by attatraction to you, I mean your wallet or they don't find you repulsive. Don't read into it too much...yet. As for where do you go from here, she's a stripper, where on earth would you want it to go? Like a civvie thing? Not sure why you'd want that, she's a dancer for a reason, and if that is on the table with her, since you have to ask her for guidance, sounds like she would either eat you alive or break your heart in an instant. The most logical thing, if you want to try her out for a spin in the club and get more than just some heavy petting, hit her back through a dm, see when she works and let her know you wanna come in to see her again for some more fun. She I'll either lay it on the table for what's available, or let you know you got the wrong impression (which is unlikely, but not a biggie). If you got the money and you don't look half bad, she'd probably love to have you as a regular.
  • Razinraisins
    7 years ago
    Idk why, but the post keeps cutting off. I appreciate the information, but the rest of the post should have read that her IG is just a normal girls IG. No slutty pics or club ads, just her, her friends and some of her art. I'm just curious to know if I'm a mark or if it's worth pursuing her OTC. Not interested in paying for it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Razinraisins-Any time a stripper is involved you might be a mark, no one here would know for sure that would be up to you, if you feel it's worth pursuing than go for it, but keep your eyes and ears open.
  • Razinraisins
    7 years ago
    Basically "proceed with caution" because there's no way to know. Sounds like a plan
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Hey man, start loading up the items on the wedding gift registry.
  • Razinraisins
    7 years ago
    Thanks Grand, if you could get us some anal beads, that would be great.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Rule one, never treat the dancers in strip clubs, or the ones who do P4P, any differently than you would treat any other woman. This always works wonders. SJG Ginger Baker's Air Force (Jazz and Rock, 1970) Full Show [view link]
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Fuck her right in the pussy.
  • Razinraisins
    7 years ago
    @desertscrub Sorry to hear about your small penis.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    SJG - respectfully, I disagree 100%. You do treat dancers differently, so that you can get what you want, also while making sure you don't get royally screwed. Dancers are not just simply women who happen to provide a service, they are women who are trying their damnedest to separate you from as much money as they can, and they are impulsive, have other issues/baggage and for the sake of their job, often have to check their morals at the door. That's not to say you should treat them with disrespect, but you have to be more agressive, upfront, within reason (if you're a beta, you need to get out of your comfort zone and flex your style to an alpha). You also need to be a bit skeptical and aware at the same time. Granted, the more you treat them with respect and charm them, the better things will go, but the aforementioned items need to be done first and foremost, which is not something that is as crucial with civvies.
  • rickthecoconutcrab
    7 years ago
    Did you ask her if she likes crabs? I like female hairless apes but some claim they shave their pubic hair because they dislike crabs. Racist bitches! Crab lives matter! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Next step, fuck her in the mouth
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Someone really needs to write a newbie guide as a TUSCL article so we can direct all these questions to the article instead of posting the same answers over and over again
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @DesertScrub is the right man to write the TUSCL FAQ for newbies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you can get with non-strippers that ate as hot as strippers, then don't mess with strippers other than just enjoying them in the club - if you can't get with as hot non -strippers, then what makes you think you csn get with hot strippers other than strippers doing what good salespeople do, butter-up their customers. 98 to 99% of the custies that buy what the stripper is selling (fake attraction) just end-up being fleeced or driven half-mad with their drama (and most of them have way more drama than ehat they make apparent in the club. If you're the type of person that doesn't have much to contribute ro society, then you're stripper BF material, o/w probably best not to get involved with them unless one is well versed on alll the ins and outs of stripperville.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Do bot non-strippers hicks ofgen throw themselves at you? If no then you're being played - if yes then she may be genuinely into you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ meant to type "do hot non-stripper chicks"
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I would write a guide, but I'm not qualified. This phenomena of strippers throwing themselves at guys who apparently never spend any time or money in strip clubs, saying and doing things I've never known strippers to say or do, is new to me. Makes me wonder how these girls ever make any money... Apparently I need to spend more time in strip clubs researching this.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you gotta ask how to handle a stripper, then you're not ready to handle a stripper
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ unless you mean P4P in which case most of what you described is irrelevant
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    To the OP: After telling her you were heading to the ATM, I’m sure she was happy to have you interrupt her. Guiding your hands to her tits isn’t typical stripper behavior? Letting you slap her ass isn’t typical behavior? Touching your chest isn’t typical behavior? The Instagram thing is kind of weird though. Yeah, I’ve had artist types show me their work on Instagram, but when it came to keeping in touch they were sure to give me their phone number. Adding you makes me think she was either messed up, it was fake, or both. Bottom line, you haven’t stated one single thing to make me think this girl had any genuine interest in you. Making a guy feel like he has a connection to her is Basic Stripping 101, especially in the better clubs where they try to push the GFE. And even if you had gotten her phone number, that would still be typical stripper behavior. It’s probably a burner phone and she’ll probably use it to text you to visit her when she’s working. It doesn’t mean she’s into you. It doesn’t mean she’s into P4P. It just means you’ve proven you’ll spend money on her and she wants more.
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I've been down this road and IG is the new phone number. I've gotten quite a few numbers but most strippers are irresponsible so that number likely wouldn't last long. Just try to fuck ITC if you can because OTC would likely make for a bad experience. Speaking from experience.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You really know she wants you when she gives you her myspace info.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Huh... I've never heard a stripper use the word "implement". And certainly not in that context...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"This phenomena of strippers throwing themselves at guys who apparently never spend any time or money in strip clubs, saying and doing things I've never known strippers to say or do, is new to me." The other thread where this happened seems to have disappeared. Anyone know what happened? It takes a LOT for founder to remove a thread here
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Subraman: My guess would be that the user himself asked that his account be removed. Maybe he revealed too much and thought he'd be recognized. :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    It was definitely someone's alter-ego, I'd say... since this is tuscl, I'd say the right metaphor is that superman didn't want his clark kent unmasked :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ugh I hope I'm wrong but this plays out like another "25 year old virgin in the strip club"
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    "Next Steps"? Fuck her in the ass
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    You are A -.A mark B.A patsy C. APL D. A sap E. A sucker F. A newbie G. A rube H. Naïve
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    a21985, I read rule #1 over 35 years ago in an issue of hustler magazine, "Don't treat prostitutes any differently than you would treat any other women." I had not thought about this subject before. But since I have consistently put it into practice, and it has always served me well. Early on, in AMPs, I learned that it is a bad move to every try and persuade your girl to do anything with money. Bad negotiating tactic. You first want her to give some sign of willingness and interest, before money is ever discussed. If she at first refuses, resist any and all temptation to talk about money in order to persuade her. Instead just keep smooth talking her and likely feeling her up. More often than not she will say "Okay okay", and then ask for money. Then what ensues will be mind blowing for both parties, as she will really give it up. And far better if instead of talking about sex acts at all, you can just start making out with her. When it goes this way, it will always be mind blowing. And when it would go like this and then I'd come back in two weeks, they would still be talking about me and that girl before. And then in San Francisco, always better if you can just make it happen with the girl in the front room, like an intense makeout session. With feeding her money of course, and with talking to her to get to know her, and always in a completely civilian manner. And in some of the clip joint no front room action clubs which came into the fore in San Francisco some years back, then about the best that can be done is to DATY her in the dance booth. You have to talk about it, but it can still be a very civilian kind of talking, more talking dirty to her, but actually meaning to deliver. And in our underground Mexican Bar circuit, looser than the advertised local clubs, but still kissing is prohibited. But still not impossible and the girl, if she has you in her sights for OTC, she will really go for that, and then offer something else to further escalate. And then even in the advertised clubs, totally against all rules, some girls will engage in intense DFKing in order to close a same night OTC deal. All kinds of ways to had a girl money without making it like you are buying her, or persuading her to do anything she is not otherwise perfectly happy to do. The money becomes just a show of care and respect. If I dare to say so, rule number 1, never treating a prostitute any differently than you would treat any other woman, could be seen as just a further extrapolation on The System. And as far as civilians, as one learns to do it, it is often possible to move on them extremely rapidly. SJG Metallica - Enter Sandman [view link] Reboot Your Belly [view link] good? 22g sugar per serving, 4 servings per 32 oz container. Tastes good and tangy, but also to me a bit too sweet. Lists cane sugar on ingredients. Tend to just drink entire 32 oz carton. Cook Partisan Voting Index, most interesting and state by state [view link] United States Congressional Delegation from California, 53 seats, districts rated by CPVI [view link] Xavier Becerra, 33 Attorney General of California [view link] Coming from US House, district representing Los Angeles John C. Fremont, last good Republican ever elected by California.
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    offer to meet her for lunch, dinner, or coffee. you pay. don't mention sex or money. if she's legitimately attracted to you, she'll suggest going somewhere either afterward or another time to hook up. again, if she's into you, she won't talk about charging you for her time. if she brings up her finances while you're out, you can either talk about how you are financially strapped as well, or you can change the subject. if you give her the impression that you are not a 'whale', and she's still interested, she might just really wanna fuck you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion