tuscl

Best value club you've been to

larryfisherman
California
Friday, March 31, 2017 12:57 PM
What is the best value club you've been to? As far as value, I'm talking about price, mileage, and dancer quality. There are some black clubs that offer $5 dances, but a lot of us wouldn't get dances from the kind of girls they hire there even if they were free. So I wouldn't say the value is super great there. For me I think I would say Synn in COI. On Thursdays VIP is $75 for 15 minutes, and you can get the ultimate mileage.

43 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    People ask why some clubs make it into the TUSCL top 10 clubs for value. The answer lies in the fact that some guys cannot distinguish between good value and cheap. I think my favorite club, Follies, is the best value that you can find within the U.S.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    1) Follies - $10 full-nude 2-way contact floor-dances and affordable VIP ($150 to $200 including room) - avg to good dancers 2) Baby Dolls Dallas - large well furnished and well-managed club - no thug factor - pretty-good dayshift - 50+ dancers on nightshift (more on peak-nights) - above avg dancer-looks - good 2-way $20 lap-dances - cheap cover day and night
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Have not visited but Go Go Rama in NJ seems well-liked - $20 good-mileage 5-minute long timed-dances and seems dancer looks are pretty-good
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Diamond Dolls Pompano (30-minutes north of Miami) - $200 FS no room-fee with above avg dancers (cheap for South FL FS-wise)
  • Dlee305
    7 years ago
    I can't say because I am cheap. If I cleared $75k before taxes not even after then I would be prone to blowing $10 to $20 a song plus VIP for my needed extras. However, I don't so... Foxxy Lady Lounge was the best value until Eli fucked all that up. I just remembered the best OTC experiences I had, two episodes, were from there. They had fine chicks that danced and had a great stage show. All the former regulars are mostly at The Body now. My fave ATF there was Unique. Gave me 10 high mileage songs and asked for $35 but I just gave her $50 anyways. Dropped her off home in Broward before but my lame ass then just left. She was DTF. Smh. I was probably 25 then. This thread brought back old memories and pissed me off at the same time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Synn in COI. On Thursdays VIP is $75 for 15 minutes ..." That is a good-deal - but that type of setup is not good for my personal style of clubbing - I like to sample (be w/ different dancers) and thus don't like to spend too-much per specific dancer (and if one ends-up w/ a dud it's even worse but I assume one can mitigate that w/ a single-lapper test-run). Let's say single-dances are $20 - if I get 2 dances from 2 different girls I wanna be with, that would be $80 - if I go the VIP route to be w/ 2 different girls would be $150 - I don't mind spending $150 in a visit but not just on 2 "... Synn in COI. On Thursdays VIP is $75 for 15 minutes ..." That is a good-deal - but that type of setup is not good for my personal style of clubbing - I like to sample (be w/ different dancers) and thus don't like to spend too-much per specific dancer (and if one ends-up w/ a dud it's even worse but I assume one can mitigate that w/ a single-lapper test-run). Let's say single-dances are $20 - if I get 2 dances from 2 different girls I wanna be with, that woudl be $80 - if I go the VIP route to be w/ 2 different girls would be $150 - I don't mind spending $150 in a visit but not just on 2 different girls - but it *is* a good-deal if one is into a specific dancer or 2.girls - but it *is* a good-deal if one is into a specific dancer or 2
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Follies Follies Follies
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The best value is the Midvale Middleschool Cafeteria. On Tuesdays they have buy 1 get 1 tacos and on Fridays they offer a free carton of chocolate milk when you buy the special. Yep the guy who brags about how much money he drops in the club now talks about which club is the cheapest. Okay buddy!!!!
  • sclvr5005
    7 years ago
    SynnCOI. But I avoid Thursday's. Too much a sausage fest with the cheap PLs taking up valuable real estate, and I hate having to wait in a line for a VIP room. I'm willing to spend a few more bucks on any other day and not feel so claustrophobic.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    what's the regular Synn VIP cost?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Hong Kong Tijuana
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Regular Synn VIP is 100 bucks for 15 min, and 150 bucks for 25 min I think. On Thursday it's 75 bucks for 15 min, and 150 bucks for 30 min.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    How much is Synn for a 3 min. VIP?
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Adelitas in Tijuana, Mexico.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Last visit IR in Cocoa Beach- 2 beers with tip $13.00 - 6 lap dances with hj. $60.00.
  • samsung1
    7 years ago
    I like detroit but it is a far drive for me. Akron ohio clubs are cheap $5 dances but dancer quality and quantity are disappointing.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Follies
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    3-way tie between Tropical Lei in Upland, and Synn & Paradise in COI
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    If we are gonna classify Adelitas as a club, then yes Adelitas is the best value clubs hands down anywhere. BEAUTIFUL women, extremely low prices, the ultimate mileage.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    From my personal experiences, Hong Kong in Tijuana is #1 for me. Follies is #2.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Mistah- You prefer Hong Kong to Tijuana? I found the girls at Adelitas to be hotter than the Hong Kong girls, and there wasn't that much of a difference with the pricing. @Lopaw-The girls at Paradise don't look that good, and it's a more expensive club.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Red Parrot El Paso. $100 bbbj
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Diamond Dolls Daytona is the best value I've experienced. Bikini bar on stage, but LDs ($20) are topless with VJ flashes and the backroom is fully nude for $125.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    I didn't like Adelitas at all. Those women were too business like and on the older side. Call me a sucker if you want but I like a little bit of the fantasy and tease beforehand. This was in the afternoon. I left there and immediately went to Hong Kong where I had a much better time with much better looking women. This was two years ago so things may have changed since then. Again, this is my personal experience.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    Have been to a lot of clubs around the country, and for my money the dayshift at the HiLiter in Phoenix is the best time for the $$$ I've found. Lots of hot cuties, with decent two-way contact for $10/dance. Haven't been to Mexico, Detroit, or Follies, but have been to Baby Dolls Dallas, Treasures in Houston, and Mons Venus in Tampa. All used to be spectacular, but have been less exciting on my most recent visits.
  • Conundrum
    7 years ago
    Costco
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Hong Kong in Tijuana. I prefer Hong Kong over its sister club, Adelitas, because it functions more like a strip club with stage performances, some pretty interesting girl on girl shaving cream shows and opportunities for casual groping for a dollar tip. Adelitas is still quite good but there is less focus on stage performances and the girls simply hang around the club waiting for a proposition. In the states, I would rank many of the Metro Detroit clubs high on the value dimension, including Criket, Players, Bogarts and Landing Strip, all of which provide a variety of dancers (variable quality depending on the club) but with private fun available at a decent price point. I agree with the positive rankings for Hi Liter (Phoenix) and the COI (California) clubs. Scarletts at Ybor City (Tampa) is also quite good on the value dimension.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Players no more, I had a ROB try to rip me off last time I was in. I vote for Follies.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Best place for value I ever went was The In-Between Lounge (sadly closed now) near Wlikes Barre PA. Owner of the place really didn't care what went on as long as you used some discretion. Was more of a party bar that just happened to have strippers than a strip club. $40 bj's were common, and $80 to screw was not unheard of. The real nice thing was that civilian women (not pros) were common, and if things were going good between the two of you they had no problem if the two of you used one of the private rooms (for $5 a song) if you wanted. Really miss that place.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Used to be Excape in Baltimore. Others would say it was the old Ritz on Broadway before they ruined it trying to go upscale. Don't go there now looking for those clubs. Same names, way different experiences. I get what Follies and TJ bring to the table. Those spots are good choices.
  • sp
    7 years ago
    First, I'm dumb so what is Synn in COI? In no specific order: Volcanic Eruptions somewhere off RT 40 between Vinland and Atlantic City NJ. 80 for a 15 minute VIP with Brandi. She was dead set on giving you a LDK. Gogo Rama in NJ - Like Papi said. On the hi chair lap dances 5 for 20 and they even put a little cloth over your junk so you don't get the dancer wet. I'd say 8 out of 10 were looking to give a LDK. Did one VIP with an April. I think it was 75 for 15 or until you finished. PT's just out side of St Louis in Illinois. They just about do a lap dance on you from the stage and you can easily pick who will take care of you. I asked one dancer for a 3 for 100 VIP and she said "save your money. I'm a professional. Just give me 40." She wasn't lying. I was spent in a song and a verse. LOL! I could go on but...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    COI = City of Industry, CA (LA area)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Technically Adelitas and Hong Kong is not in the U.S., so Follies might be the best value club, a lot of people seem to think so. Papi enjoys 5 buck high mileage dances in Miami with the black women he loves, but he says Follies at 10 bucks is better value to him. If that doesn't show you Follies is the best, I don't know what will. Mr. Deuce in the past has mentioned some very cheap shots in the Illinois area.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ douchebag
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    No kidding, douchebag, eh?....the guy posts a thread about the best value club we have ever been to, and then he complains about all the guys who responded with specific clubs and their experiences there? Maybe he ought to ask a different question if he wants an answer to only a certain geographical area? Maybe I'm learning why so many of the guys here bitch about larry........I've never paid too much attention to him
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Who the hell pissed in your cheerios this morning Wetwilly LMAO? Nobody is complaining about anything. Shadow had mentioned thinking Follies was the best value club in the U.S., and I agreed with him based on what people have said and being that Adelitas is not in the U.S. I was responding to a opinion by someone lol. With some other people in this thread I'm simply giving my opinion and my experiences at the clubs they listed. Chill out and relax. SMH.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Larry, I was the second poster to call you a douchebag for your silly comment. Care to respond to the first guy as well? Thank goodness the site owners provided us an IGNORE button.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Actually the third we know shailynn just misspelled douche as "B-U-D-D-Y"
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I've been to a 100 or more strip clubs and none even approaches Follies for value.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Unless it's a rip off I don't worry much about the cost. Because that's just the kind of RICH STUD that I am.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Never been to Follies but that seems to be the best value from what I've heard. Best value I've seen lately has been Thorobred in Louisville. $100 for a 30 minute full nude high mileage vip and FS can be added for another $100 (or less) depending on the girl.
  • pensionking
    7 years ago
    Bogarts near Detroit or Arnie's near Chicago. Never been to Follies or TJ (yet).
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    I didn't read the posts, but has anyone started your mom's house?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion