tuscl

Brazilian butt lift

Wondering if anyone has heard of this surgery? I had not seen my ATF in a while and suddenly she has a slimmer waist and a rounder bubble butt. She mentioned this procedure but didn't go into detail. She tells everyone it's squats lol

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Butt augmentations have been rampant over the last decade or so but seen more often in the black and Latina clubs.

I assume the Brazilian butt-lift is a combo liposuction and butt enhancement where fat from the mid-section is transferred to the butt
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In this era of hip-hop I assume bigger butts are more and more in vogue particularly w/ young people.
  • JimJedi
    7 years ago
    Yeah there seems to be a shift from BA surgeries to butt surgeries nowadays. I'm more of a boob and leg man but can always appreciate curves. However her butt isn't huge but very round, firm and proportionate. It feels and looks natural. I'm amazed this is a thing. Mind you I liked her before as well but I think it was a smart investment for her work.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I'm into black-women (although I'm a white Hispanic PL) - thus I like big-butts - I prefer my women natural but a fake-butt turns me off much-less than fake-tits - and I've gotten some out of this world grinds from ebonies w/ fake-butts- they use that thing like a weapon.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    I had a dancer friend who did this. She was not happy and got implants... bummer
  • JimJedi
    7 years ago
    Bummer no pun intended lol. I think this method is better since its your own fat and not silicone. But then again I'm not into huge ghetto booties...
  • jackel0001
    7 years ago
    i prefer this over butt implants which looks fake as fuuuuck
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    It is rampant in many city clubs, but its a benefit to me because a fat ass puts a woman of the list, regardless of other qualities. Ruins the grind, unless being assaulted is sexy to you.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    This looks perfectly natural...no?

http://imgbox.com/SAODtPgg
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I was on a plane the other day and there were two women on the plane that needed a seat for each cheek! If either twerked that ass the slapping would have shattered eardrums and damaged the plane!.
    I do not see the attraction. However years ago I read that there is an area of eastern Africa where women pad their asses to make them look huge and bigger butts are sexually attractive YUCK!!!. Same category as enormous tits!
    To big is to much. Kim K's ass is stupid big but is small when I see some very popular fat ass dancers in clubs. curves but when her butt so big it looks like two hippos fighting I run away!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @ rockstar:

You lucky dog - is that one of your faves?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    LOL No Papi...probably more like one of yours! I go foe petite spinners usually, although my CF is a 5'6" skinny blonde so there are exceptions I make for skills.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion