tuscl

Getting back up on the SC horse...

Wednesday, March 29, 2017 6:37 PM
I've been out of the strip club game since July of last year. I was just spending way more than I should've been and was just in general getting bored with it. Tomorrow, I'm coming out of mini-retirement...but I could use a little help from my fellow PLs: 1. To go to my former ATF's club or not: When I stepped away from clubbing and my ATF, it was on good terms: she understood, and kept in contact (with only a couple instances of trying any minor SS or including me in any "come see me" blasts). And there was always a bit of an expectation on her side that I'd let her know first thing when I'm back in the game. Problem is, I want someone new, and in her club, she held a lot of influence and the other dancers knew I was off limits as her regular. Do I bank on it being long enough that I've comfortably been forgotten, and/or do I risk the potential drama if she's there and I pursue other dancers...or should I simply go somewhere else to avoid it altogether? I know, pathetic, but once a PL, always a PL... 2. Detroit sc'ers: The Landing Strip is my perferred spot, but due to the above reason, I may go to my 2nd spot instead: Flight Club. I've heard that FC has seen better days and has declined exponentially over the past year. I've never really gone to any other Detroit area clubs more than once or twice, so I'm flying blind (pun intended?) Outside of those two spots. Are the rumors true about FC and if so, what other club in that area is still worth my while? A preemptive thank you for easing me back into the fun!

22 comments

• Htxx
    7 years ago
    Landing strip has been hit or miss (more miss than hit) for quite awhile. I'd skip it. The FC has more upside in my opinion, however, it's no where near what it once had been. If you can swing the extra 20 minute drive North my recommendation is the penthouse club. It's consistently above average. That's my 10 cents worth. Have fun, you can get a dancer to do whatever you want in any club. Inside or outside its all about the $
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    If you are up on 8 Mile try Coliseum and Players on the East side.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Not true. You can never have any and every girl you want, even in strip clubs. Dancers are jealous and competitive, and if you get dances from and spend time with one dancer, that will often have consequences for you with other dancers whether you realize it or not. Some dancers won't dance for you at all, while others will dance for you but will hold back in certain ways.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Welcome back (so to speak)... Personally I would go to another club for a number of reasons. 1. Regarding your ATF: First off you may want to be certain she is still working at that club. Second, no matter how long you were away it's very likely the moment you walk through the door she will be all over you. I had a similar situation at the Flight Club down the road one night. I did VIP several times with a girl over a few years which I only saw ITC and she would jump on me the moment I would walk through the door (I was guaranteed money for her). I went 2 years (2 YEARS!!!!!) without seeing her (although I was in the club several times during those 2 years) and one night I walked in when she was working and she jumped on me like I had just saw her last week. They don't forget you if you were spending any steady or significant amount of money on them and they are usually extremely hard to shake. I told her I wanted to just hang out (i.e. scram babe) and she started crying, so things like that can be a little awkward. After scanning the club for about 45 minutes she ended up being my best option so I took her back and did my usual thing. I just blew it off that I was in a bad mood when I came in (which was true) and just needed an uninterrupted drink to calm my nerves. 2. You're in Detroit, after traveling all over North America, Detroit is one of the best cities in the country to club in if you're into extras. You shouldn't limit yourself to the Landing Strip which I personally never cared for to begin with. If I were you, I'd jump around to Flight Club, BTs Dearborn, Penthouse Club and Coliseum and I'm confident you'll find something you like. I personally like Players as well, but I've had more success at the 4 clubs I mentioned above. 3. Lastly I've only been to Flight Club maybe 3-4 times in the past year so I really can't comment on the current quality there but over the years I've seen it go up and down and it usually rebounds. Here how I describe the Detroit Clubs (and other locals may do a better job than me) Flight Club - upscale, usually decent talent, great VIP rooms and overall atmosphere, only 2nd to Penthouse. Penthouse - top tier club, top tier clientele, dancers are usually a little more on the mature side in age. Coliseum - upscale but not quite on the level of Penthouse and Flight Club. To me, the largest collection of hot younger dancers in all of Detroit. BTs Dearborn - Your VIPs will likely be half of what they are at Penthouse and Flight Club but the quality of dancer will also suffer. I'd compare it to Landing Strip.
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    I've never once walked out of Landing Strip without getting what I was looking for, including before I met my ATF there. I guess I've just been lucky since it doesn't to be a PL favorite. I probably should've mentioned I'm an afternoon shift preference guy. Do your recommendations on other clubs hold true for afternoon vs. Evening?
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    Afternoon shifts seem to me to be more oriented toward regulars for the dancers. My previous recommendations still stand, and not to get into an argument with the anonlvone guy above imo and experience it's all about the money. I'm fortunate to have a few extra bucks to spend on what I consider entertainment so I pretty much get what ever dancer I want OTC. Meeting a hot one tomorrow (that I'd met in an airport area club afternoon shift) for drinks lunch then a room. But to each his own...
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Unfortunately I can't comment on afternoon shifts - I only club at night, usually Friday and Saturday with an occasional weeknight and occasional Saturday afternoon
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I should have clarified that my experience to get any dancer you want to do whatever you want pertains to Detroit area clubs only
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most people do not like saying "no", especially when a known dancer comes up to you like you are the love of her life. Dancers know that PLs like to play the field but most don't like to lose q good custy. Avoiding a club b/c of a dancer is stupid and pathetic if one thinks about it - if one does not say no at some point, then the situation will continue endlessly and it shouldn't be so - like anything else it gets easier the more one does it (saying no). I've forced myself to be the one in control of how I spend my SC time and $$$ irrespective of the dancers' wishes b/c that is how one is able ro maximize their visits (time & $$$ wise). As long as one is constantly retreating the dancers are gonna be advancing on your wallet. In the recent past I was SCing so much I kept running into the same girls at different clubs and they would make a beeline for me as soon as they saw me in the club (basically they wanted to make sure they got their$) - I had to say no to a couple I normally got dances with, they looked bummed but by the 2nd or 3rd visit they actually stopped approaching me (basically they were not gonna waste their time if the $$$ was not there). I just simply tell them that I don't like getting with the sane dancers everything I visit the club - they take the hint and know what I'm talking about and they know that is what many custies want (not being w/ the same dancer). IMO saying no is essential to getting the most out of one's SCing o/w it can become a PITA.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I'd definitely go to some different clubs. Detroit is strip club heaven, and you have lots of choices. There's no reason why you should limit yourself given the drama that could happen in the ATF's club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    And I've also learned to be proactive, i.e. I don't wait/hope for a dancer to choose me, best to go after what you want and this yields best-results and should negate other dancers not approaching you b/c of your former fave - if you approach them then it's clear it's your choice not the other dancers moving in on you or your fave's custy.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Your ATF will remember you and expect you to spend your money on her. You can reject her, but it may be uncomfortable for you. The Flight Club, unfortunately, has gone downhill. I usually visit in the afternoon, and the number of dancers has fallen from 20-25 to 10-12. The overall quality of the dancers is, IMO, still better than the Landing Strip. The Penthouse is my first recommendation. You might also check out BT's, Criket and Subi's.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Papi's post above, "I've forced myself to be the one in control of how I spend my SC time and $$$ irrespective of the dancers' wishes", resonates strongly with me. For years, I tried to avoid "drama" by just avoiding a stripper who had expectations towards me -- just going on a shift I knew she wasn't there, or going to a different club, or whatever. Of course, sometimes even that didn't work -- I'd go on a different shift, word would get back to her, and now that horrible drama happened again. A funny thing has happened the past few years. When it's time to move on, I just walk into the club, greet my CF with a smile and hug like always, and tell her, "hey, I'm here to see Porsche today, but hope to see you again soon". Sometimes, I even text her in advance: I"ll be in Thursday but planning to see Serenity -- see you again a different day?". And a funny thing happened: there's no drama at all. And honestly, I can't tell you if that's because just being above-board and honest so that the stripper isn't confused, reduces the drama; or if it's because NO FUCKS ARE GIVEN BY ME. None. For all I know, the usual ensuing drama is going on, but I could not possibly give fewer fucks, so I don't notice it, and it sure as fuck doesn't impact my trips negatively; in fact, if anything, I love my trips even more now that I feel completely empowered. Of course, it only took a couple of decades of SCing for me to get to this point :) If, for now, you have to run to another club because you're too frightened -- well, I agree with Papi that it's pathetic, but by that measure, I was pathetic for 20 years of my SCing life before I became the Arthur Fonzarelli of PLs, so I get it. But I preach like the converted: being transparent and honest with the strippers, while single-mindedly pursuing the experience YOU want, makes SCing so fucking much more awesome, that I urge you to consider it. Start your new PL journey off on the right foot: Text her that you're coming back but want to play the field; or, when you walk in and see her, smile, hug, say hi, tell her you want to play the field today on your first day back, and move on, and give no fucks about any "drama" that might result.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    If you're going to strip clubs with horses, then I want nothing to do with your reviews... Avoid the drama and go explore other clubs. You're lucky to be in a city that presents many options. Capitalize on that.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I'd go to the club and if you run into your old ATF just say it is so nice to see you. I'm here to see "babe" today but let's connect later. Plus, After a year your old ATF may not even be dancing there I wouldn't let the possibility of running into her from returning to the club. Besides if she is still dancing there don't you think she has been busy with her own ATF customers? She has been misbehaving and giving her love out to the walking ATM of the week.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I have found that usually my "relationship" with dancers is better, and healthier, when I'm not a doormat - it feels more equal and I feel I actually get better treatment when I'm not a yes-man/doormat
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    UPDATE: Thanks for all the advice as usual guys! So I determined after so long away, I wanted to go somewhere I was familiar/comfortable with, so I decided on the LS. I thus took the multiple pieces of advice given on growing some balls and not letting my ATF dictate how I club, especially after so long. I was so ready to man up and let her know I was playing the field, but she wasn't even working, and only the bartender and cocktail waitress recognized me, but they didn't really say much. Pathetically enough, the dancer I ended up hitting it off with looked very much like my atf, but was cuter, a little younger, less gfe (until towards the end) and less direct/agressive (in a refreshing way). It turned better than I imagined. I for whatever reason didn't discuss options before going down to the vip. But fortunately things just naturally and wonderfully escalated with no words, and I got absolutely everything I wanted, and she happily said no extra tip needed and asked that I just pay for the dances (she of course got a tip anyways). Thats the first that has happened to me like that with literally no discussion or expectation of tipping. Home run on my first swing. A21985 is back in the game (though the face to face with the atf still inevitably needs to happen)! Thanks again guys!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Good job - and you def should listen to Subra and when you get really good at it like Subra you too will actually grow a 3rd-ball
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    And a second dick. My junk looks like one of those two-headed snakes you see on the National Geographic channel. Except with 3 balls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    :^ you must drive the ladies wild w/ your distinct anatomy :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I stuff all 3 balls in their pussy, then make them use both hands to jerk off each of my dicks
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    nice :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion