tuscl

First OTC with new favorite

Monday, March 27, 2017 6:58 PM
I first met this stripper about a year ago. Classic latina look with long black hair, tan complexion, sparkling dark eyes, thick lips, huge fake boobs and big round butt. My previous favorite was actually friends with her, so I talked to her once in a three-way conversations. When my previous favorite at that club retired last fall, I had my eye on this new one as the replacement. I hit the club a couple of times on off-peak weeknights and she wasn't there (nor was anything else I found suitable). But I most recently visited on a Saturday night with the intent of making my 'draft pick.' She performed well at the combine. When I invited her over, she remembered me from last year. She sat in my lap (always a good sign) and shared some lighthearted conversation. We fucked in the VIP room and she gave great service and really took her time. The 30 minute VIP was actually a full 30 minutes. So my choice for the draft was easy to make. I told her I wanted to take her out to a real dance club and she responded enthusiastically and gave her number. During the setup she was more cold and gave super short responses to my text messages. So I half expected her to flake. I pulled into the driveway at the address she gave me, and the house was completely dark. I sent her a message that I was there and received no response. Then I noticed that she was standing at the house across the street, waving to me and trying to get my attention. My bad. We ate at a fine-dining restaurant. I relish the experience of eating a delicious three course meal in an intimate atmosphere with a beautiful, busty woman across the table. That is the life I want to lead. Away from the loud music and hustle of the club, we could dive into a real conversation. She seemed self-conscious about her English ability, but there really wasn't much of a language barrier. She had that energetic and very feminine personality type that many latinas seem to have. The conversation never felt stagnant, and she didn't durdle around on her phone at all. In fact, she asked me if I minded before she took her phone out to briefly check it once. As we left the restaurant, I could tell one of the waiters was majorly envious when he saw her walking across the room. After that, we headed to a club (which turned out to be a bit dinky) and danced and drank until closing time. Too loud for conversation, and it didn't matter. She pulled some sexy dance moves on me, squishing her boobs into my body or grinding up close against me. Again, that's the life for me. We closed it out in my hotel room. We drank from a bottle I had bought earlier and danced in the room to music she played on her phone before moving on to the bed. She initiated round 2 after she woke up and noticed my morning boner. As a bonus, the next day, she sent me a few pictures of herself in sexy underwear. She's well on her way to be being an all-star.

16 comments

• HarryJones
    7 years ago
    Actually sounds great. Nice one. I hope all goes well for you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    FAKE NEWS :).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What's the age difference b/w you and this damsel if I may ask?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    LOL at FAKE NEWS! :) Definitely nice to see an OTC story with a happy ending.
  • Anthony_seito
    7 years ago
    all this for free?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    no way free. but well worth every penny imho.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Good question. She took the night off work for this. It was a Thursday, so not prime time. I wanted to take care of her, so beforehand, I did an ATM withdrawal of what I thought would be a fair. Now during the date, we never talked about a price. In the driveway of her house when I dropped her off, she was saying her goodbyes and it looked like she wasn't going to ask for anything. I contemplated letting her go without giving her my 'gift'. But you have to pay the cost to be the boss (I think JuiceBox said that). I wanted to ensure there would be a next time. It was unexpectedly awkward giving it to her though. She was like, 'Oh, uh...thanks...You're just paying for that plane ticket, thanks a lot.' Women hate to feel like whores, even if they work at strip clubs with full service VIP rooms. So next time, I'll stop at the club the night before and treat her very well instead.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Regarding age difference - She is a cougar and I am a little younger than TUSCL's typical demographic. I actually don't know her age, but I'm early 30s and would guess she is about 10 years older than me.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Next time just put the money in her purse when she's in the bathroom. Put it near the top with a bill hanging out a little bit so she will clearly see it.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    It sounds like a perfect date.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    What? You're in your 30s? The demographic here is 60s - you're in good company with Juice and me! Lol Hard to tell what she expected for the "date." It's tough because if you give what you feel is fair they feel insulted but if you overpay they love the gesture. One time I met a girl close to my age and we discussed a date - I said 5 (meaning $500) and she said "$5,000?" Uh no you stupid bitch.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    latinas rule! i can tell from your posts that you love latinas i'm working on my first OTC attempt with my fav (who's latina) and hopefully she'll agree to meet me OTC and it'll turn out like this story of yours!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Subraman wrote: "Definitely nice to see an OTC story with a happy ending." Um, if you're doing it right, they should *all* have at least one happy ending, right? :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Well, if she's older than you then I would think there's a good-chance she wanted to go out non-P4P - she should be experienced enough to let her intentions be known if she expected payment - in this rare situation I think you might have messed up by giving her $$$ and perhaps her feeling like a prostitute - as you mentioned perhaps it would have heen better making it up to her by hanging w/ her and spending on her ITC (particularly on a slow shift) .
  • Anthony_seito
    7 years ago
    How much?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ah as usually the Jedi of TUSCL speaks his wisdom and Papi has given solid, sound advice. Now just what to do next time you see her inside or outside the club?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion