tuscl

Best clubs around Cincinnati

I know that there are no clubs in Cincinnati, but I may be up there working in a couple of months. I was wondering where to go that I can find a club that has good lap dances whether one way or two way contact. Good grinding is a must. I am not opposed to driving as far as Louisville or Lexington. If there are closer clubs, that's even better.

9 comments

• beekers
    8 years ago
    I worked near Cincinnati several years ago and drove up to Diamonds near Centerville, on the south side of Dayton. Had good times there.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Save your money and head to Follies
  • Ermita_Nights
    8 years ago
    I've spent some time in that area and I'm pretty sure Dayton is your best bet. There are a couple of clubs in Covington but they may be the worst clubs I've ever been in.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I agree with cflock
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Looks like Dayton may be your best choice.

If no one can recommend specific clubs, the clubs with the most reviews often tend to be the better ones.
  • UKfan
    8 years ago
    I love in northern Cincinnati right now, and have for a couple years. Dayton has multiple great clubs. My favorite is Cheeks, you can read my reviews my clicking my screen name. Harem was a great club but it has tanked ever since they were in trouble with the law.

Lexington is a couple hours away and my favorite there is Platinum Dolls. As for Louisville I haven't been to a club their since my college years.

Also be sure to check out the Reds, they suck but the atmosphere is a lot of fun!
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    No clubs at all in Cincinnati proper and no good clubs in Northern Kentucky or SE Indiana. Playpen in N.Ky can be decent for setting up OTC but the drink hustle, bikini restrictions and lack of privacy eliminate any real fun ITC. The girls are model quality but some are decent looking and can be fun at the hotel. There are several other cities within a reasonable drive that offer a much better club scene.

I prefer Columbus where Sirens is my favorite for good high mileage lapdances and OTC options, Kahoots has the nicest eye candy with a lot of young 8+ OSU students and a good atmosphere to take business clients and Roadhouse is the only full nude (no alcohol) club in town although they are hit or miss on talent and close way too early (10pm).

In Dayton, Cheeks has the best lapdances and a good takeout menu, Diamonds has the nicest eye candy and a party atmosphere and New York New York is the closest decent club to Cincinnati.

I've only been to a couple of clubs in Lexington and Louisville but I found them to be better than expected with ITC extras more available than the clubs in Columbus or Dayton. I'm sure others can give more info on those cities.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    As others have said the best dances are in Dayton. Harem used to be my favorite spot. Lots of extras for very reasonable prices. However since the recent troubles with the law they cleaned up shop and most of my go to galls, so I now frequent Cheeks. A few years ago cheeks used to be very good for extras, but not any more. Hopefully things calm down a bit in Dayton.

People have mentioned Lexington, and I haven't been to any clubs there in years, however there were a few dancers who worked at Spearmint Rhino that would show up at the Harem once every month or so. One of them happened to be my go to gal at Harem for extras. The first time I saw her, she actually started a few extras in the main room as an incentive to go to the VIP area upstairs. Her prices were also lower than others. Also offered takeout, which I would have gone for if I lived in the area.

I have never been to Spearmint Rhino, but two dancers invited me there for even more fun, so it sounds like you might get some good extras there.
  • PredragDr
    8 years ago
    Ohio sucks! Kentucky rocks. Lexington before any Souhern OH club
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion