tuscl

Club Omaha

Too much $$ to get in and see a few nasty bitches. This place is worse than any club I've ever been in. I'd rather pay to see old ladies play bingo. Don't waste your money.

12 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    WTF - this is Juice's favorite spot when he is in town. He's always down for the $4 Four Loko Special.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    People on this site are spread out all over the country - where the hell is this club?
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    That must be one bad club if it's the worst club you've ever been in. From the vast array of clubs you've reviewed I'd imagine you've seen just about every club in the country.
    Thank you for sharing your vast strip club wisdom with the rest of us. Your detailed description will save many amateur PLs from wasting time and money in Club Omaha.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Don't listen to Repirts. He just wants to keep all the beautiful ladies at Club Omaha to himself. Club Omaha is the ultimate strip club, a combination of the beautiful dancers of Mons Venus with the cheap extras of Bogart's.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Is this the club that Peyton Manning is always talking about?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Well duck. There go my summer plans.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Duck it
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hell, our job is to spread the wealth. Nasty bitch's lives matter, too.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    And Shailynn should know, because after each practice of the West Texas Christian Glee Club, his mom drives him over to the senior ladies bingo night.

SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Blow me, dickbreath.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Sure, they finally get a nude club in Omaha right after I moved away. OTOH, that building is a dump.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion