tuscl

10 Things I Actually Liked About Being a Stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
An ex-stripper tells about the positive parts of the job.

https://www.popsugar.com/love/What-Like-…

4 comments

• warhawks
    8 years ago
    "There was a lot of freedom in being allowed to be as sexy as I wanted to be and not to have to worry about offending anyone. I didn't have to worry about other women's jealousies because we all were there to be beautiful and sexy and there was room enough for us all to be that in our own way. I wasn't judged for my sexuality; it was embraced for what it was, and that felt good."

That part of the article is a bunch of bull shit. I've never run into as much petty jealousy as I have in a strip club environment. The girls are all jealous of each other and who does what in VIP and who makes what $$ wise and who is each one's "customer." And heaven help the new stripper who tries or unwittingly takes a good customer from a veteran stripper. The cats claws will come out, big time!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "The girls are all jealous of each other and who does what in VIP and who makes what $$ wise and who is each one's "customer". "

This is true.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    good article.
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    "So that was harder than I thought it would be. I had to keep telling all the negative thoughts and remembrances to shut up for a couple of minutes to let me remember what was good, pleasurable, and joyful about that time in my life. It would obviously be easier for me to make a long list of all the negatives about stripping."

Found it. The "Actually" hinted at something a little darker.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion