tuscl

Some Articles I Found, about strip clubs, by using the words, See, Want, Get

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game

9 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    TUSCLer's will be smarter than the people who wrote these articles.

SJG
  • Mainster
    7 years ago
    Skin Cabaret is the hottest SC in AZ? BS.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    That does not surprise me that these articles say stuff which is untrue. As our dancer from Portland said of such articles, "They are written by hipsters".

But this also shows why most YELP reviews are useless. And even on TUSCL I really don't put much stock in reviews unless written by regular posters I have interacted with. Most guys who walk into a strip club are chumps. Only a small minority know how to work them.

Thanks,
    SJG
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    The only link that I opened & glanced thru was the "women-at-strip-clubs" and as just as I expected it was very lame. Who writes this shit? Had to have been written by some broad who has obviously never set foot in a club - and I hope that she never does.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I took a shower, I brushed my teeth, I have money in my pocket. What else do I need when I go into a strip club? I can handle it on my own.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Lopaw, I understand your POV and I am inclined to agree with it about all this kind of stuff. Most such articles are written by hipsters, as our dancer from Portland says, they are not Mongers or PL's.

And Shailynn, only thing left is you need to ask your mom to write you a permission note.

SJG

Marilyn Ferguson
    http://www.potentialsmedia.com/MarilynFe…

Aquarian Conspiracy
    http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/paradigm-…

Aquarius - Love, Drugs and Dead Hookers (Episode Highlight)
    David Duchovny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFM8AhkP…

http://www.vietnamesecoffeeshops.com/wp-…
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Wow that list of clubs was lame.
    Florida: Mons Venus "hands down. the best looking group of strippers IN AMERICA". I have seen hotter dancers in Columbus Ohio and Detroit Michigan. Heck 2001 across the street had better looking dancers than what I saw in Mons going as far back as 2006.

Georgia: The Cheetah. "one of the best DJ's in the business calling them to the main stage" Who the fuck gives a shit about a DJ. Their only purpose is to call a dancer on stage and play songs, and after that shut the fuck up. Some of the best times I have had are at clubs where dancers put money into a jukebox.

Indiana: Showgirl 1 - Fort Wayne. "Hottest women I've seen in Indiana." I've visited a few clubs in Ft. Wayne, and the only one I had a decent time at was The Harem, which has a sister club in Dayton Ohio. All my relatives in Indiana recommend either Indianapolis, or Kokomo.

Kentucky. PT's Showclub in Lousiville. "It is totally possible for a big group of straight ladies to have a great time in this place." Only time I saw a group of ladies have a good time in a men's strip club, they weren't straight and it was at Harem in Ft Wayne. I can tell you neither the customers or dancers were that happy with how they acted.

That said, I did have a decent time in PT's. Best time in Louisville happened to be at Thorobred

Louisiana: Penthouse Club, New Orleans. "Greatest Strip club in The Big Easy," is not a bragging right. Only club I recall that was decent was Crescent Cabaret, back in the early 90's. All other were full of but ugly dancers and no contact. I swear one of the dancers at Passions or She She's was a tranny.

Michigan: The Coliseum. Decent, but there are equivalent clubs in Detroit that are cheaper with the same quality of dancers.

Ohio: Nick's Cabaret - Closed, but even when open not that good of a club. Better clubs exist in Dayton and Akron.

West Virginia: Vixen's Club. Been to several different clubs in WV, not one was good.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Some articles about SJG I found using Lloyd Schoene.....
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion