tuscl

Biggest donation of the year

larryfisherman
California
Reflecting on Daddilac's story on spending somewhere in the neighborhood of $250,000 to $400,000 on a stripper over a couple of years.

It got me thinking.....

What's the most you've ever spent (estimate) on a stripper in one year?

With me, it's probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 25K.

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At our no touching clubs, and at the Mexican Bar circuit, the costs are lower.

And then being married, there were limits to how deeply involved I was willing to go.

Now at AMPs I did go further, and finally maxing out my credit cards. Stupid I know. But I did it.

But even today I don't see any reason to spend that much money on one girl. If you keep seeing her she can be civilianized.

So the only way I would spend large sums of money would be on girls in lots of different places, one girl per town. But still, I can't see it being in any big number, nothing like $25k. That kind of a big number would mean I am paying girls for sex, not just paying them as a kind of tribute and show of respect.

SJG
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    4K over a six month period. I would have gladly continued, but she decided to quit. I would have spent more over the period as well, but she wasn't great at texting her availability.

The next closest is 1K/yr.

My hope is to find another that can break the current record, but I'm fine with variety until I meet such girl.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I forgot to state this includes ITC and OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I spend a lot/too-much SCing but I don't stick to any one dancer.

I also don't keep records on how much I spend b/c I just may put a bullet thru my head - kinda outta sight outta mind coping mechanism :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    On just one stripper in a year? Not counting drinks and food and hotel rooms, just payment to her: I've probably paid a single stripper $5k; I might be underestimating that by quite a bit, though, if I thought about it more carefully.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Papi- I keep track of it so I can write it off on my taxes as a business expense :) Just kidding, but I should do that shit haha.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Has anyone got it set up so they can use pre-tax money? How far do you go?

SJG
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Ask my ex wife. :)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Subra- I'm including everything.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You spent $25k in one year just like you spent $30k in one night - quit making shit up you fucking homo.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I would be stunned if it was even $3,000.00, but I have no idea at all as the only money I keep track of is gambling.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Hmm. I'd estimate it was 2,000 or 3,000 spread out over a bunch of visits.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    $900 in 2015. And even that was too much. Fun. No regrets. I won't repeat it until I have some real net worth.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Because I only started doing VIPs regularly in the past three years or so, I never spent anywhere close to $1000 on a dancer in a year until last year, when I met my ATF and spent somewhere near $5000 on her, mostly just in July-October on half a dozen VIPs and half a dozen dates. This year I've spent another $2600 on another half a dozen dates and will probably match or break last year's record. No regrets!
  • MidWTraveler
    7 years ago
    20K last year, I'm doing better this year. All ITC and tips. Yes I'm a PL.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^I'm kinda like you MidWTraveler. I'm definitely doing better this year.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I have never spent as much on one dancer as Daddilac or Gawker. I have, however, spent so much that I'm ashamed to admit it.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I'm poor, but it has to be on my ex-ATF. 50 visits a year at maybe $150 average...$7500. That's a lot of guitars!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    That includes OTC, but towards the end I didn't pay her for those.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I could say how much I spent on the DS but I won't cause talking about income and spending specifics gets people all emotional.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion