tuscl

Losing Confidence!! :(

Sunday, March 19, 2017 9:13 AM
I just had to ask the lumineries in here how to handle my situation. I am a newbie so please don't be too hard on me. A few months ago I caught the 'Club Bug', and I have been going religiously twice a week to various clubs in the area. And I'm having a blast, but off late...I've been getting tired of dances and opting to talk to the dancers and drink and eat, just have a laid back time basically. It seems like iduring the course of our conversation almost every single dancer tells me about how she makes $500-$1000 every night and how he regulars give them $2k-3k a night. I had one tell me that when she dances in Dallas there are guys who spend 20k-30k a month on her. Seems like everyone other customer of theirs, except me, is a multi-millionaire executive or a Saudi prince. It is starting to affecting my psyche and starting to feel like a loser, and I thought strip clubs were supposed make old fat guys like me feel better!?! Am I falling for SS?!? A lot of them seem very attractive and sound believable.

43 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    The vast majority are lying. Just pursue your agenda, and you will find a good guy can spend shockingly little for a ton of time, from these so-called $2k/night girls
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It may depend on what club you are visiting, location, and the locals visiting. In my area I never heard dancers say they are all making 500 to 1000 a day. I used to hear dancers in one club complain about not having made enough to make the tip out back a few years ago. These were not exactly top notch dancers but they didn't look that bad either. Maybe 6 or 7's or even an 8. With an economy that has been on the rise for several years, lots of guys are spending money in clubs more carefree. During the last recession, I saw clubs get deserted with very little spending. I had dancers all over me.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Every guy that visits strip clubs makes 500K+ per year. You show last years tax return at the door to get in. That's why every stripper makes at least 2k per shift.
  • Old4Young
    7 years ago
    Thanks Subrman and sharkhunter, What is a reasonable amount to spend, my budget is about $100-$200 a visit. Should I save up for a big night and cut down on the frequency of visits?
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I know nothing about how much dancers make nor how much customers spend in your area. Since a lot of economics depends on location and specific clubs, I can't really help. Example a tourist town full of guys with thousands to spend, you might not even get noticed as dancers are raking it in. A small dive club where the old juice hangs out and is broke, you are super rich.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Fox News Alert! Customer discovers that strippers often lie.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Old4Young you are spending the way you like in a manner that is comfortable for you. These girls have a variety of lines that they rehearse designed to make you feel inadequate don't pay any never mind its all SS. Trust me if these girls were makining $500-$1000 or more a shift you'd know it as a point of reference do they stay with you as long as you like ? If there was a custy that came in to spend that kind of scratch they'd drop off and run to them. In other words you are doing just fine as long as you are comfortable.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Assume everything that comes out of a stripper's mouth is a lie.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    What Subraman said. It's mostly SS. There are no doubt a few pulling in a K or more a night, especially in larger cities. But if you're having fun at your spending level, then it's completely irrelevant what anyone else spends. You are the only one that matters when it comes to this. While prices and activities here in flyover country should absolutely not be indicative of any other area, I've had a good deal of fun on more than a few occasions carrying less than you. It's not an all night stretch of fun, but it's fun, and that's what really counts. Now, if you're looking for sex, you might need to bring more, depending on where you are, but if all you're after is fun, flirty conversation and eye candy, spend what you can and leave when it's gone. Don't worry about anyone else. :)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"What is a reasonable amount to spend, my budget is about $100-$200 a visit. Should I save up for a big night and cut down on the frequency of visits?" sharkhunter is right that there's some context here. I'll tell you my average trip. I live in the most expensive city in the country, and go to higher-end clubs, but I specifically target the lowest-hustle clubs and the lowest-hustle shifts (that is, the slowest dayshifts and 7pm-10pm nightshifts). My average trip budget is $300, which is 2 VIPs ($100 each, for you math wizards) and $100 for drinks, food, stage tips, Uber/Lyft/taxi/parking/etc. I spend 3-5 hours per trip, usually with the same girl from the time I get there until I leave (that is, she's sitting with me the entire time, no running off to dance for other guys), and I usually pick the hottest (to me) girl in the house. If I were going to Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas Saturday nightshift from midnight to 4am, that much money would not get more more than an hour with the hottest girl in the place. But a hand-picked dayshift, at a hand-picked club, as a well-known regular -- it gets 3-5 hours with a smoking hot girl.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I've had a lot of strippers tell me about the rich guys who spend $1000 to $2000 on them in the club for nothing but conversation and regular lap dances. I have also fucked these same strippers for $300 to $400. Whether the strippers are lying or not, I'm getting what I want for a price I can afford.
  • Old4Young
    7 years ago
    You guys are right, I suppose getting attention from women half my age got me thinking less objectively. P.S. Some of you sound like you could right a book for us rookies to learn from! :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Or left a book.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Maybe even wrong one.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    For some reason, they all think you have a lot of money so naturally they want some. I don't usually have dancers mention other PL's to me (unless I ask which I hardy ever do).and they know I'm only good for $2-300 a visit. Dancers are pros....they know you're new from what you say and how you say it. When you've learned the ropes you'll be able to turn the tables a bit. For example, when a regular started some sob story I congratulated her on the best line of SS since the days of frontier gibberish, She couldn't stop laughing! I will say, some dancers have mostly really rich regulars though. When my ATF was dancing she had a stable of 60-80+ year old whales. I'm sure I was her youngest and poorest customer but she "liked" me - we did some free OTC. She never did the rounds in the club; she'd just hang out until a regular whale )or me) would show up. Perhaps you're choosing dancers with the same strategy and want you to know they have high "requirements"? Something about you makes them think you're richer than you probably are. Since my girls know I play in fly by night a rock band, they know I have limited whale potential.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" I've had a lot of strippers tell me about the rich guys who spend $1000 to $2000 on them in the club for nothing but conversation and regular lap dances. I have also fucked these same strippers for $300 to $400. Whether the strippers are lying or not, I'm getting what I want for a price I can afford." That's the perfect perspective. In the end, what does it matter whether they're lying or not, if I can fuck her for $300?
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    Most SC patrons aren't rich whales. Just be realistic about your expectations inside a club. If your looking for normal SC fun like drinking, getting dances, stage tipping, chatting
  • gunrack
    7 years ago
    Most SC patrons aren't rich whales. Just be realistic about your expectations inside a club. If your looking for normal SC fun like drinking, getting dances, stage tipping, chatting dancers what your spending is fine. If your looking for otc sex, sugar baby, getting a g/f with a dancer that's whole different ball and that you probably need to be wealthy.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    For many years my budget for my weekly SC visits was $150 tops. I often spent half or even a quarter of that amount and almost always had a good time. Nowadays I have a lot more money, and also higher expectations, so I customarily take about $200 to a non-extras club or $300-400 to an extras club. One point is that you don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to enjoy yourself at a strip club. Another is that very few strippers consistently make $1000+ a night. Here's some perspective on strippers' lies about money: A former favorite claimed at the beginning of the year that she made at least $1000 a night. She told me about two whales who were spending $1500-2000 a week each on her. By Super Bowl Sunday in early February she was lamenting that she often cleared only $40 and was practically begging me to see her OTC for $200 (for a morning) or $500 (for toda la noche).
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    My question is how the devil did the conversation get around to how much the dancers made.There has to be better things to discuss with a "Perfect 10" than how much money she makes.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^True! Old4Young, I have a hard time believing every stripper just comes out and tells you what they make. You must be asking, either directly, or indirectly -- and, by extension, you're also asking them to lie to you about the answer :) So the real solution here might be to realize that it's none of your business what they make, and to stop asking about it -- that way their lies in response won't impact your thinking or confidence. Win-win!
  • MrTibbs57
    7 years ago
    Like a lot of the other posters said what city you live in the number of clubs in a certain area can determine what a dancer makes. Where I live Metro Detroit three counties only one allows strip clubs. They range from hi end clubs to working mans blue collar type bars. When a dancer says makes a grand a night she means a week most bar customers work for a living. Not a lot of truly wealthy people hanging in strip clubs.
  • Old4Young
    7 years ago
    True, not every single one says something along those lines, but in the comprise of the conversation especially if they travel to other clubs, the ones who work in bigger cities allude to the higher end clientele. This one time a dancer said that as she was waking in for her shift that day someone pulled into the parking lot in a Mercedes and waved her down. He then, apparently, proceeded to send her pictures of his other cars and houses and wanted to see her outside the club. Another time that comes to mind is when I was sitting with this dancer for about na hiur, maybe more, because we had something to eat as well, she said 'you know I can walk around the club and can make $500 in a hour, but I like spending time with you.' I know I know what 'like you' means in the club, but I kinda want to believe it. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Do you believe everything car salesmen tell you? There's your answer. Most dancers' #1 tactic is to manipulate horny, lonely, gullible PLs - and they do this b/c they can and often works,
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's rare for most dancers to make consistently great $$$, if they could they would not bother w/ you. Whe they say they make $500, $1k, w/e, it may be they've made that b/f on a random night or at one point had a RIL that eventually dumped her after tiring of her SS, or she's just flat-out lying. I could see 2 possible reasons why they would mention to you how much they make: 1) they may feel they are not being compensated fairly for the amount of time they are spending w/ you and are trying to hint their displeasure/frustration 2) they see you as an easy-mark they can easily manipulate and are trying to get the most out of you beyond what is fair compensation For a dancer time *is* $$$, they only have so many hours to make what they need/want and the clock is ticking - and they are usually in the hole/negative when they step foot in the club due to the house-fee and various other fees/tip-outs. Most hadcore SCers will say that it is a dancer's decision to stick w/ a custy and she can leave whenever she wants thus it's not your problem if she's not making enough from you. You mentioned lately you like to talk, eat, and drink, and have a $100 to $200 budget - food and drink cwlan add up in a strip club thus she's not getting all of your budget - how much time on avg do these damsels spend w/ you? And how much are the dances at your club?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    The bottom line is what are you getting for what you're paying. some girls will give you very little with promises of more for more money. The good side is there ARE dancers who give excellent value; my C/F is my all time best value as far as money vs. service. The only problem is that the dancers you crush on are rarely them. So you need to decide what you want each visit...or in general. The prettiest girl in the club who is 99% will just hustle you if you get in too deep, or a dancer who gives you more than you expect for reasonable money.
  • Old4Young
    7 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo I think you are right, I maybe the type (2) you described. And, to answer your question, they spend about 2-3 hours. And the dances are $20 per song. Thanks for all the replies, I thought I was prepared because I read a lot of articles and discussions and reviews on this site. But, my head got all mushy because of the attention I was getting...and I was getting a few numbers from waitresses and dancers, I thought I was different to them. So, now I can understand the 'cynical way' (or more realistic) of looking at it...get me emotionally hooked and make me want to compete with the other guys who conveniently seem to be rich but weird, not nice and charming like me. I see it now. Thanks y'all for ruining my dream!! :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's a bit-hard to figure out what to pay a dancer for her company if that's all one wants - sure they can make $20/dance but it's not easy to determine how many they can sell in an hour since there are multiple variables - maybe tip them $50/hr if all they do is keep you company - a $100 tip for 2-hours of company does not seem bad to me but $150 for 3-hours seems like too-much. I'm not one to hangout w/ dancers for too long a time (usually around 15-minutes max b/f I get some dances) so IDK what would be a fair tip for them to hangout for a long period of time.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    OldYoung: You have your eyes open, which is a good start. Even veterans get scammed though so never think you have it ALL figured out. The acid test is what I said: Cash vs. service. Promises mean NOTHING. Either get get the level of service you want for what you can afford, or you have to cut bait and move on.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Right, and she is sitting with you out of pure altruism. :) Grow a set already and shake this shit off. And if the competition at your existing club is really that strong, then move along to a better club for you. Simple.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My ATF used to work afternoons and meet me at a hotel after work. She'd throw her money on the bed for me to count and organiize while she showered. She had two whales she'd see otc about once a week. On slow days she'd make $300 - &500. If one of her whales came in she'd have over a $1000. She was also seeing the 2 of them & me OTC at least weekly and at that time had a $250 to $300 a day drug habit. So she made car payments, cable bills, rent & food as well as lining the pockets of her drug dealer. It's phenomenal how much a very attractive stripper willing to do extras can make. One of her whales was a contractor, rubbish removal, and sewerage cleaning contractor who had 7 different companies. He was making $300,000 to $400,000 a year. Her other whale was a dentist who made about $250,000 a year. There are PL's making that kind of money.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I hear more dancers complain about not making enough money. But I think they are just playing the sympathy card, trying to get me to spend more on them. I spend $200 to $300 on most visits, and usually with the same girl for 3 or 4 hours. Don't pay that much attention to their stories, most of what they say is SS. Change the subject away from money, keep the conversation fun and lighthearted.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Whatever you do, don't fall in love with a stripper. It's a one way ticket to shitsville.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    gawker, I now understand how an economy works. We work hard to make money, just to give it to beautiful women to pretend to like us instead of buying fancy sports cars. Then they give the money to the drug dealers, and THEY go out and buy the cars. At least the mainstream economy eventually sees the benefits of our collective bad habits.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ "OldYoung: You have your eyes open, which is a good start." IMO part of the fun in SCing is not keeping your eyes fully open. The trick is figuring out just how much to close them without being completely blinded.
  • Old4Young
    7 years ago
    @warhawks, @flagooner It's too late for that, there is one stripper that has been consuming my thoughts since I last saw her. I am doing everything I can to not go back because it might be the slippery slope to 'shitsville'.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Are you guys saying that you don't spend $2-3K per night, and $20-30K per month, on your strippers?
  • s88
    7 years ago
    Money numbers are stupid to discuss. Don't believe their numbers. Dont say exactly how much you spend, just is it under $1k, over $1K but less than $10K or more than $10K. The only question is, will your stripper spend time with you for free chilling iTC, or run for her regular, or "wanna dance" you in 30 seconds. Strippers "like" customers for various reasons. You dont try to rape them or pull johnny out instantly in VIP. You are better to talk to than backstabbing coworkers (competition). They hate their BF, but he has all the drugs for free that they need, so you are a replacement BF ITC with them having some but not too much feelings for you.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I'll repeat that I think minnow's post is the most insightful in the thread. This discussion shouldn't be about whether or not the strippers are lying (their mouths are moving, so they are)... it's about the FACT that strippers don't just come out and tell guys what they make, constantly ... Old4Young is either asking directly, or indirectly bringing the conversation around to this topic, and it's one that's best avoided for a number of reasons. I have an incredible ATF that, if I knew in advance how much she actually makes, I never would have offered her my pathetic $300 to see me OTC, and that means she wouldn't have accepted... who knows why the girls make the choices they do, but it doesn't matter whether she makes a lot or a little, just decide on your agenda and pursue it.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Grow a set already and shake this shit off. And if the competition at your existing club is really that strong, then move along to a better club for you. Simple." Or a slower shift, or slower part of the shift. I go to higher-end clubs where I couldn't possibly compete on late nightshifts, with the silicon valley money that's there... but I compete fine on (some) dayshifts, and do ok early nightshifts. But, OP doesn't really know if the competition is stiff, he's just getting psyched out by the girls
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Maybe the OP needs to take up a different hobby philately is a lot of fun.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Someone commented in another thread that the answer to 25% of the posts is "just ask" I think "grow a set" is the answer to at least another 25%
  • cowboyak
    7 years ago
    I watched my CF take in 1500 in a few hours with a whale. I didn't get a turn with her that night and she never went to VIP. So I believed her. The next day she got $2k from two dudes and was asked to meet them for lunch the next day. A month later she said she hasn't had two days like that again and was scraping for dances. IMO the strippers tell you about the greatest of pay days not the shit ones. Sort of like bragging about your gambling wins. You never talk about the big losses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion