tuscl

If you have to pick ONE PEAK EXPERIENCE so far, what would it be ?

Saturday, March 18, 2017 9:01 PM
1 is too less, so I will break the rule and share 2 of my best experiences so far 1. HONK KONG @ Tijuana - The pussy cream show on second floor was a crazy experience. As wild as it gets. - Raw,uninhibited and legit :) - Heaven on earth 2. GOLD DIGGERS @ Houston - Not the greatest in terms of ambience. Friendly, shady, but loved its authentic nature - About 50 girls grinding it away - Time just flies here Both these places have left fond memories with me. Whats your favorite peak experience ?

17 comments

• WetWilly
    7 years ago
    For me it was one of my all time favorites, a beautiful blonde coed in her early 20s who usually does BBBJ for me in VIP. One day, I had just stripped my pants off to allow her access. She slipped her bikini bottom to the side, grabbed my dick, and slid it inside her pussy in cowgirl. I was in shock, but I had full view of her luscious body and smiling face. That was the first time she'd ever done that, and had never even hinted anything like F.S. was available. I was so excited I didn't last long. I've had others which might compare, but this was only a few months ago so it remains crystal clear in my mind and heart.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    1. Hot Bodies, Austin, TX - My 3rd visit. I go to tip Ashley on side stage. Tall, Blonde, athletic. - She pulls me on stage and takes my shirt off, get's on top of me and starts dry humping. In the middle of this stage. - Embarrassed and afraid the bouncer is on his way, I escape her grip and return to my table. - Kicking myself ever since. 2. Tiffany's, San Antonio - 3 years ago. After getting 80 lap dances from around 10 dancers, I get invited to a dancer's birthday party that evening. - Surreal. 3 guys and 15 hot girls. Most beautiful and memorable orgy fest I've participated in. - Surprise again - I did not fuck one dancer, when everything was available. Got a bit cocky. - Lesson, Learn to sniff "as good as it gets" and don't look back. 3. Tiffany's, San Antonio - Getting drunk with a dancer. Banging body. No extras girl. But drunk. - After shift head to dinner then my hotel. - Fuck her all evening, then head to Riverwalk for the night. - Return back at 5 AM, Get a BJ with OJ for breakfast. 4. P10, San Antonio - Party started in Afternoon. Great vibe in the club. - I'm flirting with dancers, waitresses, and even female customers. - Just when it seemed, good times were about to end - a beautiful dancer agreed to OTC. - In bed, my love performed as if she was trained in Brazil (My first load hit the dresser, I was that aroused) - I fucked till my dick said "please stop". 5. Palace, San Antonio - Afternoon started slow - but club got crazy into the evening. - A couple of fights between dancers, and one customer kicked out. Nothing major. Me comfortably drunk. - In the commotion, hot latina dancer gave the wildest dances. The only time I LDK'ed. - Left club past midnight. Went for dinner and went to gas station before heading back to hotel. - SUV pulls up at the pump across from mine. It's the Hot Dancer ! in civilian clothes. - I could not believe my good fortunes! - I say "me still not recovered from your dances, but you must be tired". .... long story short - Fucked her in the hotel. This is the sweet girl that got me hooked to Latinas.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    It's too hard to remember. I think alcohol may have impaired my memory.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Here's a fairly tame one, but a favorite anyway, from which I learned some valuable lessons. This was at a club that with so-so lineups, typically 5s to 7s, though there's always a standard deviation, and they did get some very hot girls, usually girls fleeing the extras club -- this particular club was limited extras, about 50% of the girls were no-extras, 35% HJ-only, 10% would go to BJs, a small handful did FS. All enforced by a bizarre system management enforced, a topic unto itself. Anyway, one of the standard-deviation girls -- incredibly beautiful, incredibly charming, always the hottest girl on shift with lines of customers waiting -- had taken an almost-suspicious, "why in the world is she spending so much time with me" interest in me. One evening I'm just leaving the club at around 9pm and see her on the street walking to the club. She looks at me, we say hi, she says, "hey, want to go out for drinks?". I say sure... and what follows is an awesome fun flirty club crawl, every club we go to, she's greeted by management and bouncers and bartenders and they set us up. This particular strip club has a hard rule, all stripper must be checked in by 11pm or they're not allowed to work that night. I point out it's 11pm, she laughs and says, "they don't apply that rule to ME", and we keep partying until 12:30. I walk her back to the club, and she says to me, "come in and do a VIP, let me give you a BJ, it's on me". Wonderful ending to an amazing night. Anyway, lessons learned: - Yes, 99.999% of the time it's business, but once in a while, the stripper DOES like you. We became FWBs and we're still in touch, many years after she retired - If she does like you, you won't have to guess -- strippers pursue guys they like. It's been that way with all of the small handful of strippers who I became FWBs with
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Hong Kong Tijuana. As you said, the cream show is pretty awesome. I was fortunate to find a gorgeous girl from Guadalajara who gave me incredible bbbj, all for a great low price.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Watching a group of 8's and 9's eat each other and fuck each other with strap on dildos. One of the most erotic things I've ever seen was watching a blonde making out with another blonde while getting fucked by a black haired beauty. Club Celebration - Neptune NJ in the early 90's
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I've done so much SCing that it's all kinda a blur and hard to pick out anything outstanding - and w/ so much SCing I'm also a bit cynical w.r.t. the game. I've never been a predominantly extras PL although I've partaken more often in the last year-and-a-half than I have in years past. Last Sept did a SC-trip to NJ and hit 3 dives (2-black, 1-Dominican) - in one of the black dives I fucked 3 different ebonies and 2 of the 3 I did rwice (fucked all of them essentially doggy-style while sitting bar-side) - not memorable beyond believe for me personally but a bit different than my avg visit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Years ago at the Foxy Lady, I got a string of dances with a fit, hot blonde. There came a point where she pulled my dick out, got a condom on, and suddenly I was having sex in a non-extras club. Note that this was my first time getting extras, because I didn't know such things were possible. Really... it was *years* ago. I was much younger and in better shape at that time, and I think she just wanted to get laid. I regard it as a rainbow unicorn event and don't expect it to ever happen again unless I'm draped in Rolex watches like a Christmas tree.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Ramming several telephone poles up txtittyfag's ass. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The night I met the DS.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    1978, 17th birthday, strip club/brothel in Ft. Erie, Canada. Spent more than a couple hours in the back with a slim, fit, Vietnamese girl. Young, stupid and invulnerable, I went bareback with her at my friends' expense. Set the stage for the rest of my life.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Oh! Maybe my OTC with my CF and ATF at the same time, that was an epic OTC I"ll never forget -- triple date with two of my buddies, who were each with their CF. Not really "In the club", but experience I'll never forget
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I guess getting a BBBJ from my CF. But it was too costly. At this club though, you have no other choice
  • mmdv26
    7 years ago
    Over a 30 year span, I did everything a guy could want to do sexually with hundreds of different strippers. I clearly remember certain girls who I really liked and particular sessions that were noteworthy. Late 1970's at Baby Dolls in Dallas, anytime in ESL, mid 1990's at the Fantasy Ranch in Warrensburg, MO, and the new millennium at Temptations in KC.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Dating and living with a stripper for 2 1/2 year's. Started visiting her in my local club Sean during my separation period with the wife. After the divorce was final I was moving in with a stripper and the sex, meals, laughs will never be forgotten...I hold this stripper close to my heart even today after being broke up from her coming up 4 years I do believe.. .haven't meet a stripper yet that can make my heart flutter like this bitch did. Still fantasy of how she used to make love to my dick with her mouth then ask if she could ride me....damn ! Such a beautiful face with long red hair..we was close in age at the time so 29-31...creamy white skin, pink nipples, rain drop breast about B cups at her heaviest and A cups at her lights....tiny waist and a big round bubble ass that you only see on black girls but this hoe was white....some kind of Irish, French mix Good memories...for sure the peek of my career as of now and it's going to be hard to top that kind of sexual and emotional connection with a stripper It would probably have to take another stripper GF live in situation to have a chance I made love and fucked what I call my ATF literally daily for 2 1/2 solid
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    My visit to BSC in Phoenix. The quality of the girls there is just so amazing! First four dancers I saw there were like 9, 10, 10, 9. Then going back the next day and getting an OTC offer. Then after writing my report about it on TUSCL finding out that although I got an OTC offer my 2nd day there, the original txtittyfan who had been going there for years had never got one and insisted they just never happened. I certainly slam dunked that particular faggot on multiple fronts!
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Funny stuff! Yeah, spending all your time greasing the bouncers instead of interacting with strippers and you're only gonna see a 35% success rate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion