tuscl

Pussy aesthetics

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Sunday, March 12, 2017 7:56 AM
What makes for a "pretty pussy" versus an "ugly pussy?" I got to thinking about this during a recent visit to an all nude club. A dancer with an attractive body was performing on stage. When I approached the tip rail, she laid down on the stage and spread her legs to offer a close up view. Her outer lips (technically known as the labia majora) were unusually wrinkled and pale (as opposed to plump and fleshy or rosy colored). I know that pussy's come in a wide variety of sizes, colors and configurations (including some with very pronounced inner lips or labia minora) but this particular pussy did not look especially healthy. I found myself wondering if the tissues on the exterior of the vagina can become bruised or "flattened" from having sex multiple times per day? Anyone want to weigh in on the aesthetics of an attractive versus unattractive pussy? P. S.-- In fairness, I'm not picking on women's anatomy. I know that my penis (the only penis with which I have familiarity) is not an organ of great aesthetic value, either in the erect or flaccid state, even if it is a source of great erotic pleasure.

27 comments

• warhawks
    7 years ago
    I can only speak for civilian or OTC pussy that I've seen in better lighting. Because in all honesty, in most club VIP booths it's hard to tell what a pussy looks like... but if it feels good, fuck it.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It can't be described it can only be felt.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Did she have "blue waffle" pussy?(Google it) I prefer a pussy with some lips to it over one that is lipless.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I prefer big meaty lips that stick out or a tiny pink little pussy. DS I and III were tiny and pink. DS II was big and meaty.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    They all seem to look pretty good if the owner grants free access.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A man goes in to work, and a co-worker says, "You look so bad." He replies, "But I feel so good." He goes to lunch and the waitress says, "You look so bad." He replies, "But I feel so good." He stops at a bar and the bartender says, "You look so bad." He replies, "But I feel so good." The man decides he better see a doctor. He tells the doctor about how everybody says he looks so bad but he feel so good. The doctor gives him a complete examination, and then tells him, "You're not sick. You're a vagina."
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    with a gun to my head, I would say I prefer roast beef But honestly....I couldn't tell you what a pretty pussy looks like as crazy as this might sound to some of you, LOOKING at pussy does almost nothing for me
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    All pussies are pretty from the few dozen I've seen in person.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    All pussies matter
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Sometimes I watch cooking competition shows on TV. The chefs are always concerned about the plating because that is part of what they get judged on. I think that's ridiculous. I don't care what it looks like so long as it tastes good, and I feel the same way about my food.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Best: Small pussy, where the labia minora and juuuuust barely peek out from the majora. Also ok: Inner labia don't peek out at all a'ight: Labia minora is sticking out enough to be playing a supporting-actress role Dislike: Labia minora is going for "best actress in a feature film" honors, forming a big wrinkly meat curtain
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If all pussies are pretty, why don't you want to kiss and fuck all of them?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Grand1511 for the win lol.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    So long as it doesn't look like a bad grilled cheese sandwich, I'm good with it. (See "Sam Kinison vs Dr Ruth" on YT)
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    Subraman said it best. For pure aesthetic value, innies take the prize. If there was a pussy beauty pageant, my CF's innie pussy would win it.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There has really been only a few pussies I've seen that have turned me off. One I distinctly remember was in a place in Louisville called the Body Shop. The woman was large, and had a vagina that could really only be described as an eight inch gash in her crotch. No lie. It was not pretty at all. If I'm dining, I tend to like the meaty ones, as it gives me something to nibble in. I won't turn my nose up at a nice little "hideaway" pussy though, especiallly if it's one of those that opens up wide when it's properly stimulated.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Shadow, it's because in a lot of cases they are attached to fat or fat and ugly women .
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Meat 72: Yikes. Never heard of "blue waffle pussy." If this is a real conditsion, I never, ever want to encounter it. As best I can tell, she did not have this condition. Hers was pale and somewhat wrinkly. I do marvel at the pounding a pussy can take for a woman who is sexually active. To quote Betty White: "Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding."
  • mr_evans2u
    7 years ago
    All pussy is beautiful in its own way. I love big meaty lips
  • mmdv26
    7 years ago
    Nice plump mound and lips. Don't care much for the "meat curtains".
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When it comes to sexual body-parts I like big everything - I like: * big full (mouth) lips * big full natural breasts * big areolas and nipples * wide hips * big round ass * thick meaty thighs Likewise when it comes to vaginas I like: * big meaty lips * big clit hood * big clit * big inner lips
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When it comes to sexual body-parts I like big everything - I like: * big full (mouth) lips * big full natural breasts * big areolas and nipples * wide hips * big round ass * thick meaty thighs Likewise when it comes to vaginas I like: * big meaty lips * big clit hood * big clit * big inner lips
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Papi had to say it twice so you bitches could get the point. Don't make Papi say it again.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL - I got too exited talking about pussy :)
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ditto papi chulo's last comment!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    This thread is pointless without pictures.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion