tuscl

How much should i pay a stripper ITC to be pampered and baybied ?

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
https://youtu.be/7Kk6QF8EVe8

I want to be treated like this in the link above at times

Some times I need something more than sex

Is the cost of VIP or Champagne enough or should I tip very well for providing this to me...

Also check out her other like role playing and pampering videos to get and idea of what I will be request ing

Also how do I request this ?

What happens if I cry ?

17 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Seriously
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    How much have you got?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I've only got $75
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's my reply if a stripper ask me lol

Seriously doh I got enough cash to John Smith a hoe if she is down to please or heal my needs
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ASMR fits under convo in the front room. On Fri.Sat,Sun night shift that might run $60/hr or something comparable in dances or room-tip. But front room tipping should be fine. It used to be $100-120/hr but the girls understand it's hard to justify those rates in this economy anymore.

I'd rip her $20 within 9-10 minutes, so she understands you intent. Then either pay her every 20 minutes, or maybe every hour, or once when you leave. Generally she's accommodating as long as she thinks she's going to get paid (eventually).

Just tell her straight up what you are looking for. Ask for ASMR. If she doesn't know what ASMR is, then explain what you want her to whisper and what the subtle, rich sounds can do for you. ASMR is quite nice. My AFT used that back in 1996 before I ever knew it was a thing. It used to hypnotize me. No lie. Turned her into a money vacuum.

I can't help on the "crying" but anything really mentally taxing for her, you might want to tip more for. "Therapy" might be more taxing on her than dancing or even extras. A stripper is still less expensive than a therapist. Too bad we can't pay her tax-free from our HSA accounts! Ha!
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    For day-shift $40/hr might even be sufficient. I recall that is the rate subraman tips for table-side convo and fun.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Domic that was A1 son

Some really good points to consider

I always club on dead nights or days usually on week days to get great deals anyways

I agree I really could just pay her at the table aka Ricky boy that hoe but with the idea of getting my in-person ASMR fix in

I also agree if for some odd reason I cried a tip is in order if she helped me through an issue or weakness lol...funny but honestly true

I love these hoes in all seriousness and I appreciate you guys helping me better increase my enjoyment and the enjoyment of my provider
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    As she will be well compensation
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    For the one in the video, I'd make her pay me.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My ATF looked very similar to her...I also had 3 GFs that looked similar

I'm a sicker for that look

I think she is fucking gorgeous but do understand how others might believe she is a dog

Perfect for me doh
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • Mainster
    8 years ago
    If you start crying, once your girl makes it back to the dressing room she will be telling the other girls "Fucking juice was weeping AGAIN, what the fuck is up with him?"
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    juice, why would you pay a stripper to be pampered ITC? Shouldn't she be pampering you? ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    That's what I'm talking lol..her doing me...it's always all about me ♥♥♥

Lol on the crying juice lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    lol
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It's great to find a dancer where the two of your are on the same wavelength. I love that shit. I agree dives on off-peak times are the best.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Oooo hell yes Dominic...I'm a goof ball...I recently fond a dancer in a clean club that is just as crazy as I am...her jokes and antics are insane

Recently I spent a night paying her $200 and a full shift later..literally like 8 hours of togetherness on a dead night

She got paid well...I knew sex isn't an option but she had something to offer I needed...she healed and nursed some emotional needs

Love this bitch
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion