tuscl

I finally tell a dancer "NO" to OTC.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Never thought that I would see this day. She is just my type and I have done 6 or 7 VIPs with her that included everything except FS. She has agreed to meet me OTC for the whole enchilada and we agreed on price but every time I have texted her to set up a date, she didn't respond.

Out of the blue yesterday she sent me a text asking how I was and it included a cute photo of her in a bikini. I replied that I was well and hoped to see her soon. This afternoon while cooking a turkey for dinner with my daughter tonight, she texted me again. "Are you free tonight?" I replied "No but I am reasonable. Why do you ask?" She replied that she was free. I told her about my plans and that day time usually works better for me. I have not heard back from her.

Obviously she found herself in a financial bind. It felt good to be able to turn the table on one of them for a change.

11 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    That's the way it goes, I had a similar experience a few years back. When they disappear, oh well, when they pop up ready to trot they need to be taught a lesson.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Yeah, have had that happen. Had one that always wanted to get together on night I had something planned. She actually ruined a date I was on, sent a picture of herself naked to me and my date saw it before I did.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Lol. "Are you free tonight?"

"No.. but I'm reasonable."

I gotta use that line one day.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Pretty much par for the course when dealing w/ dancers - many of them seem to live life one minute at a time
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Funny. Nice line which I will steal but, technically, you didn't say "no".
  • sflguy123
    8 years ago
    I tell them all NO. Right off the bat. I'm like sorry I won't fuck you outside of here. It's not even brought up before I say it.

This simply works for me.
  • etsutwigg222
    8 years ago
    No has a 90% chance of leading to a BIG yes with a stripper, if you just wait her out. A year ago my Fav at the time was top notch ITC, but either ignored or flirted with ITC for about 3 months. I got tired of the SS, so told her no more weekly club visits but we could visit OTC instead. She never committed to a day/time for two weeks. I stopped visiting club except on her days off for a month. Then I get a text that she wants to see me because she has missed me (needs $$$). I tell her we can meet OTC any time. She tells me she would text me later that day. Contacts me around 6 to meet her at a local high end hotel at 730. I arrive at 7 to check things out and she arrives at 715 alone, checks in, and texts me the room she is in. Now 2 months later, once per week with her only missing one appointment. And on that day, she sent a cute friend in her place. Conclusion.......with strippers just hold out their favorite, $$$$!!!!
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Lol. "Are you free tonight?"

"No.. but I'm reasonable."

She replied that she was free.

LOL, Warhawks - looks like girls are gonna be complaining "GPS"

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I've turned down OTC when she wanted a stupid price, like a grand. Either she didn't like me, or she has really rich customers!
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    So shadow, what are the chances she got the joke? :-)
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    goldmonger - slim to none. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion