tuscl

Time in purgatory

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Friday, February 17, 2017 10:11 PM
I've been stuck for a few weeks on a job in south central Virginia, no strip clubs within an hour and a half, no amps, and the only bar (if you want to call it that) in town is an Applebee's so trolling for civilians is almost impossible. Even tried BP but nothing. When I eventually die and my time in purgatory is determined, I'm gonna say I already served in Virginia.

24 comments

• Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Been to Norfolk back when the parks had "No Dogs or Sailors" signs in the park. They can shove their southern hospitality up their genteel backsides- as far as I was concerned they didn't call it "No Fuck Vagina" for nothing.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    This town I'm in sucks, just plain sucks. I even did a thorough (and I mean thorough Internet search and nothing. Can't wait to move on.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Get er done and move the fuck on...lol
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    You got some fucking to do
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    [view link] i mean
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    I'll take that dunce cap back now, thanks.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I can't believe I'm writing this but I would drive my ass to West Virginia (through the mountains on i77). That is assuming the clubs there are still open (IIRC there was bad news recently). 90 minutes is nothing when women are involved. Like salmon swimming upstream. It's one thing that country or rural people have taught me is that sometimes you have to drive a little ways to find things / do things. 40 minutes is like a standard trip for them (doctor's office, book stores).
  • sp
    7 years ago
    Yeah 40 minutes is nothing. In Jersey I directed the car full of us up 1 to 18, up NJP to the 287/440/35/9 split then down 35 passing 3 clubs along the way to the promised land. LOL! One guy said, "where the hell are you taking us? you just drove by 3 clubs!" The big boss said, "Shut up and pay attention. He knows just what he is doing!" That was an outstanding club visit. Ha!
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Normally driving distances for me to club not an issue, on this job, though, not feasible (can't go into details). And beguiled, thanks, gonna check that out.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Your post causes me withdrawal symptoms....live near Follies now, Virginia is potential retirement location. Argggggggg.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Think Daytona, bubba. The girls are bikini on stage, but not in the back rooms and lap dance cubes!
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Thanks....but it didn't help...I'm beginning to get a twitch in the corner of my eye..... Argggggg
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Even conservatives have sex. I think the action is in the local dive bars.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^^ and church fellowship halls. some small town protestants (esp. baptists) have a lot of sex.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice gets mad pussy at Applebees
  • sclvr5005
    7 years ago
    Nothing is more disheartening than finding yourself in a stripclub wasteland.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Tell me how to get mad pussy at Applebee's and I'm in your debt forever
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    At least you can save $$$ then have a good time once you are in a better area - keep hope alive
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    You've all got it wrong. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Seems often times areas where the government seat of power is don't have good SC scenes (e.g. Sacramento, CA, Tallahassee, FL; etc) - w/ the huge federal gov based in D.C. it seems the surrounding area (D.C./MD/VA) SC scene is affected.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Impala, I think you should rethink how to get pussy in small town Virginia. Pick the hottest neighbor you have (regardless of marital status), go to any internet genealogy site and forge documents to make yourself her first cousin once or twice removed. Once you are verified to be her cousin, you are in the dating pool :P
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Aw that sucks...Virginia sucks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion