tuscl

Question for lapdanceking82

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
I didn't realize you were married. I wondered if your wife was in on any of your crazy adventures.

You were the protagonist of the whole tranny hand job story. I don't know if someone else made that up about you or if it was true but I wondered if your wife was in on that.

If she participates in your adventures I only have one thing to say: you have an ace wife! ;)

21 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I don't believe she knows bruh lol
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I think he clubs on the DL
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I think he shits double flushers
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    LDK82 clubs on the DL, just like I do, just like Juice tried but failed because Jackie is just that clever.

LDK82 once told a story about how he picked up a street walker and once he had "her" in the car giving him a hand job he realized "she" was a tranny. Hey I give credit to LDK82 for telling the story and being honest. He does a lot of shit I wouldn't do but I enjoy his stories.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I like his stories, but usually the ones where crazy shit happens like trannies and street walkers. I picture them happening to Professor Frink from the Simpson's because that is how my mind imagines what he looks like.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I believe he also drives a minivan too. He's actually very high on my list of people I'd like to meet from TUSCL.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Let me add if I were to meet him I would not be giving or receiving a handjob from him.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Would you take him out to an Apple Beers
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Shailynn I hope you aren't hoping to trade blowjobs with him.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    To merely ask the question, that reveals they entire dynamic.

SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Shailynn I hope you aren't hoping to trade blowjobs with him."

No way Jose!!!! I didn't even let Juice blow me.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Serious question LDK82. Does your wife do your laundry?
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Just sayin cause they inspect the inside of your pants for crusties and smellies. They search your shirt for make up. I know yours don't mind. Guys, watch your shit.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I know you guys make jokes about trannies but you guys really need to get yourselves to a gay pride festival (Stigma or no stigma). Some of the trans women there (post-op, hormones, heels, dressed to kill) are drop dead gorgeous. Just sayin'.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I also was surprised at all the anti-gay stuff posted on this forum.

But I also would not do what LDK82 did.

SJG
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I agree Dominic77 and san_jose_guy. I try not to judge.

The weird thing on TUSCL is the people that think my discussion of rimjobs is gay, even though I like getting rimjobs from women not men (not that there is anything wrong if you like getting rimjobs from men, it is just not for me).

I'm not judging lapdanceking82 for the tranny handjob. In fact, one of the things I like about lapdanceking82 is that he talks about what he likes and doesn't let haters get him down!

Personally, I don't want to engage in any sexual activities with a pre-op transsexual regardless of how she looks. But that is just me. I'm not going to judge a man (or a woman!) that enjoys sex with transsexual women (or men)!

Everybody should just be themselves as long as sexual activities are restricted to consenting adults. That's the brilliant way! :)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I think that a lot of the status quo (social changes to traditional nuclear family and its values) gets lumped in with the gay agenda. It's sort of like driving on the highway. Anyone who drives slower than you is a moron and anyone faster is a maniac.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    People on here joke and not always in good taste, it is a strip club website of guys and women who like...you guessed it women. This is no place for people to be politically correct or where a social justice warrior is going to get a lot of wins. There also isn't hate for gays either, the only hate that really gets spewed and calls for violence come from an extreme leftist who hates anyone who doesn't share his extreme views or tell him he is right.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    No one is being a social justice warrior. I'm just reminding the group of the existence of some hot looking trans women. nothing more.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I wasn't saying it about this specific thread or anyone specific, just in general about TUSCL.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion