tuscl

Why are exotic dancers so much hotter than regular girls?

Thursday, February 9, 2017 8:36 PM
Whenever I go to a gentlemans club for a few days afterwards I get the blues. I mean after seeing all those hot girls in da club and then going back to the ordinary world. The only girls in the real world that I think could measure up to exotic dancer hotness is like college cheerleaders. Or hottest girl in school types. You think?

19 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    There are 5 things that fuck with your head in a strip club: 1. Lighting. Even your ugly ass can look attractive in the right lighting (joke, but you know what I mean). 2. Hot outfits. Heels and the right bra and panties can instantly make a lot of women appear slimmer. I've done OTC with many strippers who show up to my hotel room in sweat pants and no makeup and I'm like (is this even the same girl?) and when I see them in a smoking hot outfit in the club, they have a bunch of make up on, the strobe lights are pulsing, my eyes pop out of my head because they look so hot. 3. Alcohol. Most strip clubs are essentially bars, and even the ones that are alcohol free, guys are in the parking lot shot-gunning beers anyway. Alcohol makes everyone look hotter, including PLs to strippers. 4. Age. Most girls in strip club are in the 20-30 age range. Most PLs on here are mid 40s or older and probably aren't around large groups of 20-30 year old girls on a daily basis. Remember just about any 22 year old that is not fat is hot to a 55 year old PL. 5. Atmosphere. You go to a strip club all horned up because you know you're going to see naked women, in most places they are naked women you can touch. That messes with your head. When you're at Wal-Mart checking out in aisle #5 and there's a smoking hot girl in front of you, you don't go up and touch her, you're probably shocked you're seeing a hot woman in Wal-Mart where at a strip club you actually expect it.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    If you get into a funk after visiting a stripclub then maybe you need to step back a bit and think about why you're going in the first place. If you can't separate the 2 very different worlds you could be in for a heap of trouble due to ridiculous expectations once you leave the club and step outside and back to the real world.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    They're not.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I like desertscrubs answer better. 4got may take you up on that offer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Men are very visual and we love to look at naked women, it's biological. I live in Miami - in my 20s I would hit the nightclubs and would see women dreased to kill that one wanted to jump on, similarly in the Miami beaches one sees women wearing next to nothing that you wanna jump. Don't let strip clubs become your master - enjoy them for what they are when you are in them and when you are not then focus on your life.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Lmao @ desertscrub
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Because when you meet new women in most non-stripclub settings, they are hiding their bodies behind a large amount of clothing, whereas in strip clubs, they don't. The thing that really gets me is when I see them outside the club smoking in regular clothing. Sometimes I think to myself "Did I really get a lap dance from her?"
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Strippers are hotter. Ugly girls are not hired to be strippers (unless you go to Bogart's).
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    desertscrub is on a roll today.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Strippers are at best as hit as regular civilian women. The idea that they are hotter is inane, as most are tattooed or obese.
  • Longball300
    7 years ago
    They the most practice at it; it's their job.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's also sensory-overload - in strip clubs there are a couple-dozen good-looking women all trying to look as sexual/provocative as possible - it's concentrated and in a way it's like an orgy.
  • thapimpster
    7 years ago
    With some strippers making $100K, $200K, and even $300K+ a year they could afford to look really hot. Plastic surgery, working out with trainers, the best nutrition, quality dental care, manicures, pedicures, tanning, etc are all things you can do when you have an income like that. Not too mention strip clubs only generally hire the prettiest of women. [view link] [view link]
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I see a lot of dancers that aren't that hot...they likely have other skills.
  • thapimpster
    7 years ago
    Oops that was [view link]
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Go to Inner Room Cabaret. That will disprove the notion that strippers are hotter than other girls.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Its also based on location. Go to Scottsdale Arizona (one of the richest cities in the US) and you will see a ton of honeys that would make bank on a pole. Travel 15 miles west..a whole different story.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    pdude: "Why are exotic dancers so much hotter than regular girls?" Adjusted for age they aren't. You may just need to interact with regular girls more.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Never under estimate the effects of high heels and makeup. And also, strip clubs are made safe for girls to flaunt it and go from one guy to another. So the girls learn how to do it. The ones who stay in it longer, are, in my opinion, above average in looks. SJG Trap Music Mix 2015 [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion