tuscl

Strippers: A love/hate relationship.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, February 6, 2017 11:21 AM
I've been a member of this discussion board since it's inception, about 20 years. Discounting the trolls and flame wars and getting back to basics, strippers, it appears to me that the discussion topics boil down to just 2. 1) what we like about strippers and 2) what we hate about strippers. After digesting thousands of stories and posts, I have come to the conclusion that "If we didn't love to fuck strippers, there would be a bounty on them". I don't own any guns and I'm a lover, not a fighter.

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strippers are like bacon - delicious but can also be bad for you
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IMO strip clubs are a warped sense of reality - and the higher the mileage the more warped it is and thus the more issues b/c most of the high mileage dancers most-likely hate what they do.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    "I've been a member of this discussion board since it's inception, about 20 years." shadow.....it says TUSCL started in 1995. you joined in 2001. Did you have a different name or something? Did the discussion board part of this website not start until 2001?
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    PApi is right: strippers are exactly like bacon! In small doses and correctly prepared, they are wonderful, but there's also a downside from abuse of either.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Founder's profile states 1988 as his "join date" - I don't think the internet was commercially available at that time - what up w/ that?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs: where old fat guys can fuck smoking hot 21 year olds and they get to leave when they're done. Possibly the greatest place on earth for the sexually deprived male. I mean how else can a 60 year old have it better than the boyfriend of a hot 21 year old!?!?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Chulo..I've noticed that too.....pretty sure he did that for laughs
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    GoVikings - When TUSCL started you did not need a registered name to do reviews or post. The flame wars was a major reason that registration got started. I probably did 6 or 8 reviews prior to 2000 anonymously. The 2001 date was arbitrary because all of my postings including about 85 reviews, were deleted back in 2007 in a pissing match with founder. Once my name was reinstated he assigned that date as my joined date.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Shadow- gotcha Never knew you had beef with founder ;-)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think mostly what it comes down to is that at the strip club women dress and doll up to please. And the club rules and staff make it safe for the to go from one guy to another, as they please. It is an environment designed to let the women put it out there, for a price. Everything else comes from this. SJG delivering the message: [view link] How do we bring it to this point?
  • PuffieLvr
    7 years ago
    I went to my first club in 1984, and IMO/E the stuff you hate comes from taking it too seriously. Enjoy it but don't let it get into your head.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Trust me, sometimes a hiatus is good, whether its situational (lack of funds, new neighborhood, new relationship) or from just getting burnt out. Perspective. Unless of course the mileage available locally gets shut down while your vacation from the hobby, then its WTF....
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q. Why are strippers like clouds? A. Eventually they go away and it's a nice day. Q. Why is a stripper like a gun? A. Because sooner or later you're gonna want to shoot it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I think this is a very good thread. Strip clubs are where you see a side of women which is usually hidden. SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    you should elaborate on that SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, I will. In strip clubs the women directly go after your wallet. GF's and wives are more clandestine in how they do this. But if you spend time with strip club women, you will come to understand the civies better. SJG
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    interesting. thanks SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    One needs to have experience with women in both modes, to come and see how they are actually less different than they appear. One girl in an SF club said to me of the club, "It brings out the worst in both men and women." I don't really agree with that. If I did, I would not be there. But it shows another side of women. SJG
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I think that "hate" is a strong word. I don't hate just about anything involving strippers. The sole exception relates to hard core drugs and that is only because: (1) they causes some of these girls to act desperately and with much drama; and (2) the drug issues are often insidious because they are not always apparent at first. But besides that, most of my issues with strippers are minor annoyances that can be easily fixed by sending the offenders away with great haste. OTOH, what I like is the entertainment value and simplicity of dealing with the better strippers. I also like the clarity of motives. Each person knows why the other is there, more or less. Strip clubs environments are the closest thing to unbridled capitalism that many of us may ever experience. Some people tense up and become defensive in clubs, but I actually find myself relaxing when I walk through those doors and start on my first drink. Oh yeah, and the naked girls on stage don't hurt either. ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    But aren't most guys kinda of resentful of the ways strippers make money, basically by doing nothing except being female? SJG Good discussion about how the Constitution is about property rights over people rights: [view link] Black Panther's band - The Lumpen [view link] Ashley Graham [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion