tuscl

The Big D can be a dangerous place to club

Thursday, February 2, 2017 1:26 PM
[view link]. This happened some time ago, at another Penthouse Club here in Detwaa. Keep an eye peeled when you leave a club.

23 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Shit happens
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I believe this is a regular bar/restaurant not a club like "Penthouse" on 8 mile
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I always thought Dallas was the Big D, never heard Detroit called that before.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Not good! And following the example of JS69 and carrying a gun, does not make such places safe. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    We've been called the Big D for a long, long time, amongst other things :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No, Tiredraveler, according to the video it is a strip club. I'll never go there, it's in the ghetto.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    This happened at the Penthouse Lounge on Livernois, not at the more famous Penthouse Club on 8 Mile Rd. The Penthouse Club is safe and upscale.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'll never forget at a club on 8 mile I was chatting with a stripper joking my rental car was low on fuel and would it be okay to stop on 8 mile at 2am and get gas. She said "NO!!!!! Don't do it!!!!"
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Actually Shailynn, best bet with the fuel on near E from an 8 mile Club would be to take the "Michigan Left" at the next main intersection and drive a mile or two north into Oakland or Macomb county to a 24 hour station. On most main roads there should be one before you get to I-696, which follows 11 mile Rd for the most part.... so if the car can make 3 miles you'll save your ass.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Not entirely true, jack, there was one night some West Coast visitor wandered off into the residential neighborhood just south of The Penthouse Club on W. 8 Mile in Detroit and got killed. These tourists. (:
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    As was said this is an old article, but I thought this was interesting... "The shooter fled the scene on foot. Police describe him as 6 feet, 4 inches tall, weighs 260 pounds, has a beard and mustache. He was wearing all black." I'm guessing if someone was there maybe that would be helpful. Maybe. Otherwise, how is that description useful? Maybe the police should have also shared their crayon drawing of a stick man. Was the stick man dressed in all black or did they only have black crayon?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Blow me, dickbreath.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I've never had a problem at any Detroit club. But then, I've never been to the inner city Detroit dive clubs either.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Detroit 2am'er. Another rust belt urban shithole.
  • DallasCowboys
    7 years ago
    Big D? Are you refering to Dallas?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Naah, Dallas can swim in it's own cesspool, Come to the real Big D, the former murder capital of da USA !!
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Dallas: 1,407.2 sq miles Detroit: 1,295 Dallas: pop 1.3m (9th in USA) Detroit: 677,116 (21st) Dallas GMP: $500.3billion Detroit : $200.9billion Dallas wins!
  • zef8mich
    7 years ago
    There seems to be a question if this a strip club or not. [view link] This is a dangerous neighborhood.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Fuck dem Cowboys. It's too damn hot down there. They lose.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Blow me dickbreath. As always, you lie. And you are a wimpy coward. Eat some more shit. ROTFLMMFAO.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    If I was, dickbreath. That and pigs like you fly. LMAO
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    North wins. You southern guys: you can take your jobs, your glut of career opportunities, and your beaches and your nice weather and shove it. North wins. Lincoln and Grant said so!
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I recently met a dancer here in SoCal who went by the name Detroit. Beautiful tall thin 19yo AA dancer with braces that made her look even younger. I asked about her name choice and she said that she was originally from that area.I asked why she left and she just shuddered, shook her head, and looked downward. She never did answer. Made me wonder......
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion