tuscl

In the bedroom......

larryfisherman
California
are you more of a making love or fucking kind? Does it depend on the girl? Which do you prefer?

I'll definitely more into making love. I like kissing a girl literally from her head to her toes, making out while I'm on top. I like slow sensual sex.

22 comments

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    You are an enigma.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    ditto larry. i enjoy the whole experience with a beautiful lady.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think it depends upon the mood and the situation, and on how much time you have. Certainly slow love making is very good, as are the in between times you can spend with her, talking, massaging, Jacuzzi, making food.

But other times it is good just to jump a girl, up against the wall, in the shower, or just behind her toss a bedspread down onto the carpet, and go for her and get a load into her. Judge these sorts of things by the after effect they have on the girl.

And then inspired by the movies where they usually don't have real undress, up against the wall, pulling her skirt up, etc.

A lot of times it just depends upon where you are, and on what can be done with the girl without really undressing her, and depending on what she is wearing.

SJG

Axis 64 Midi Controller
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7OeRkXW…
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^good points
  • K
    8 years ago
    The two are not mutually exclusive. Spend a night with a woman.
    I don't prefer either. It depends on my mood, her mood and how responsive she is to different styles.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    If you prefer making love, you're a woman.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Depends on the girl.

Strippers are just for fucking. Hard. Unless you make the mistake of being Captain save a hoe and you go down that rabbit hole.

If you are in a relationship with a civie, I can see how it would be a different scenario with different feelings.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Currently 47 y/o - when I was younger (20s, 30s) def more about making love - these days it's mostly about fucking like it was my last day on earth - I def enjoy kissing but not much into the caressing stuff as I was b/f; these days I like it nasty-style :)
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Both... if done right the girl your making love to starts fucking your brains out....
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I do switch it up some times, when I'm in the mood for a sweaty workout, I'll pound these bitches hard (if that's what she likes), but generally I just like to take my time and worship her body.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For me these days it's pretty much just about the physical - but then again I'm not into faves and have not (by choice) had a gf in 7 years and have not dated in about 3.5 (by choice - don't wanna deal w/ overhead at this point in my life)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Larry, I thought your douchebag ass was leaving this site?

I'll pay you to leave it, please send me your PAYPAL account details.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry:

Good place to start:
    https://www.amazon.com/Art-Sexual-Ecstas…

SJG
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Clackport: August 31, 2015
    "Are you more of a making love kind of person, or are you more of the strictly fucking kind of person?

I'm definitely more of the making love kind of person. Although sometimes I do like hard fast pounding sex.

Thoughts?"

Thoughts? Larry, I mean Clackport, you already created this thread verbatim about a year and a half ago. You start so many threads that you forget when you repeat yourself!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I thought it sounded familiar.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    That makes sense dumbfuck. So I'm gonna create a thread as one alias, and then create the same thread as a different alias. I guess we never have repeat topics on here!!

Mr. Policeman there's no sex in the stripclub.
  • WTFlock
    8 years ago
    Oops. P Nemesis fucked up. He gets angry when he gets busted.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    You got me man!!!!!!!! LMAO

Before I created the thread I did the search function to see if a similar thread was created in the past. I saw that thread, and I guess I could have bumped that thread, but I decided to create a new thread since that thread was pretty old.

Anything else no review troll?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^^^ "That makes sense dumbfuck. So I'm gonna create a thread as one alias, and then create the same thread as a different alias. "

Larry, I don't think anyone here has ever accused (or confused for that matter) you of being smart
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If you aren't faking your handle than you are a plagiarist either way you are what you accuse others of being. TROLL what a simpleton.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry likes Ronald Reagan. Clackport would never say anything like that.

Back off on Larry. He is young. But compared to the rest of the regular posters here, I find him to be in the top 10%.

SJG
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    "She hurt me so bad" that i stopped making love, and now I only fuck! Ha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion