tuscl

Sniffing dancer's pussies and asses

Saturday, January 28, 2017 9:06 AM
Anyone have a fetish for this? [view link] This guy in the above review just waltzed into a strip club with a bunch of money to burn and pretty much tried sniffing every dancer in the place! lol. Here's what he had to say. "Today i was is the mood to just sniff pussy. So i sat dead center at the tip rail with 300 in 1's. I tipped each girl that approached a couple of dollars and asked each one to turn around and bend over so i could sniff her pussy. Some would and some would not but my batting average was above 500. I didn't touch any of the bitches with my nose or tongue but some of them got as close as 1 inch from my face. In my opinion all the women i saw were quite beautiful, all races represented, all shapes and all sizes 140lbs and below. Some strippers are mechanical, by that i don't mean that they're not great sensual & erotic dancers. But they get no sexual gratification from what they're doing. They're just here to get paid. But there are other, well "ladies" that get turned on being naked in front of a man. And that is what i was looking for today. That milky secretion right on the slit and a young shaved pussy. A woman completely aroused but what she is doing for a man. I only gave each girl a couple of dollars no matter how much they shook their ass in front of me. I guess 3 stacks of 1's can get the attention of a women even at Tootsies, but if they wanted a 2nd run at me they had to get back in stage rotation and wait their turn. I didn't smell one stank pussy. Most of these viginas had a very nice smell. Some were so perfumed that it made my nose burn, but we'll just call that collateral damage."

14 comments

• mufdvr
    7 years ago
    fag you are a pussy
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I didn't smell one stank pussy." This is how I know the guy is either lying, or has gone noseblind to the smell of fish
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    There you go!
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I always take the opportunity if I want but have never had this be a primary reason to hit the club. But to each his own.
  • beguiled
    7 years ago
    Ima big ole crotch sniffin assmuncher.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    aroma therapy.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Well, because our local clubs are no touching, at one in particular they compensate by making dances amount to mostly ass in the face. Most of the girls who do it that way have giant asses too, and I love it. It's not so much the sniffing, its just their huge asses! :) SJG Grass Roots, 2003 [view link] Yvonne Craig, I've always liked the one piece swim suits, because they don't have to have any harnessing or uplift, and it is probably because of this segment. [view link] Susan Oliver, Star Trek Green Girl, this is how life should be! [view link]
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    How poetic that "mufdvr" comments on this thread! Lol
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'd rather not smell anything. Dancers and other people just walk by and I smell too many scents. The really stinky people I can smell over 50 feet away if there isn't an awful smoke smell. I don't really care for large crowds and all the smells.
  • Imamutt
    7 years ago
    How is this a big deal? Mustache rides, daty, snorting stripper juice, hasn't everybody?
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I've got zero interest in sniffing assholes or pussies. I'm not particularly judgemental of anyone who does, but its not my thing. But more importantly, Subra nailed it. No way none of those girls at Tootsies in the afternoon didn't have some funk down there. Hell, no way you sniff more than a couple before you find one rotten one.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    I'd rather smell gasoline.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Who wants to smell my finger after a visit to my favorite club? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion