tuscl

Pink

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
What is this new obsession with "Pink". I see it printed on all types of female clothing. The other day one gal was wearing an entire sweat pants and shirt ensemble with Pink written on them. Is this a fashion statement or is it political?

16 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Obviously you haven't taken a stripper to Victoria's Secret shopping lately. It's a brand of clothing from VC. Don't know if it has any other meaning.
  • Electronman
    8 years ago
    If it has an arrow pointing to her crotch, it is "directional" clothing for clueless men and not a fashion statement.
  • Eve
    8 years ago
    "New" obsession? Pink has been a favored brand by ladies since the dark ages!
    And they're essentially Victoria's Secret more financially friendly brand of clothes/lingerie. Completely fashion related, not political.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - I've seen it for a few years now - I've noticed it b/c I've seen some chicks wearing tight sweats with P I N K written on the ass - o/w I would probably not have noticed.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    It's dark in Follies. And in all actuality, when Shadow does see girls, they aren't wearing much.

So I can see where he missed the whole Victoria Secret thing the past few years...
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    No women over the age of 23 should be wearing pink. It started out popular on college campuses and they (Pink brand) would travel campuses promoting their product. Of course it's been out close to 7-8 years so it's trickled down to the high schools and the soccer moms trying to look younger. You'll see your occasional trailer park trash in it too.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I always love how elegant desertscrub is in his descriptions.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    OMG.....SC's question reminds me of myself when I'm with my 22 year old daughter and ask her about current pop culture. But I did know Pink is a clothing line. Or a great conspiracy for publicity engineered by the singer!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I don't get it I thought the idea was to get the babes clothes off.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I see it as nonsense. I do not like Pink.

SJG
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    Wasn't it Bob Guccione of Penthouse fame who said, "Think pink", referring to the inner folds of vaginas? That's all I can think of when I see chicks wearing Pink.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    :)

gawker +5

SJG
  • joewebber
    8 years ago
    the clothes aren't even pink. or at least they don't have to be.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    JS69- Give the cat a break! VS doesn't carry "I support single moms" T-shirts, so he never goes shopping there.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    is there are more beautiful shade of color than pussy pink?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Well there were a couple of dancers at Follies today that were not doing a good job of advertising VS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion