tuscl

which is more attractive?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Wednesday, January 25, 2017 9:00 AM
An 8 with a great smile or a 10 with a permanent scowl. I'm 25 but I used to think it didn't matter as long as she was attracted to me. But I started noticing that a smile can go a long way. I was more attractive to a 7 with a bright smell over a 9-10 who look like she hated her job. Plus I've seen frowns turn what I know we're pretty faces into ugly unattractive ones.

21 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    8 For me, she doesn't have to be the hottest of hot. An 8 is still very attractive
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    A dancer can't be a 10 in my view if she has a permanent scowl. In any event, I'd go for the 8
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I imagining swallowing cum doing ITC would cause frowning. I'd make her smile.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I agree with JS. A girl can't be a 10 in my book if she's not approachable. Bad attitude and/or scowl knocks her rankings way down in my rankings.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Are you speaking of the smile on her face or her vertical smile: I like them both.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    A 5 with a great smile would be preferable over a 10 with a permanent scowl.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A lot of hot chicks often have a serious face, some are stuck-up and some do it I think to fend guys off. I remember when I was about 20 y/o one day at a big-gym (Bally's now LA Fitness), I was working out w/ my older brother by 3-years and I pointed out a 9.9 chick working out at the gym that I had never seen crack a smile, this chick had it all from beautiful hair, to beautiful face, to a slim but firm curvy body (small waist w/ nice natural boobs and booty) that madr you drool in her revealing workout outfit which was a g-string in the back but her bare buns didn't show (she was Latina w/ a beautiful natural tan) - anyway I told my bro "man I've never seen that chick crack a smile at the gym" - to which my bro answered "if that chick would be smiling at guys just to be friendly she'd have guys constantly hitting on her to where she could not even get her workout in" - made sense to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I def put substance over style - will take a willing-and-able '6' or '7' that I still find attractive over an '8'+ that acts indifferently towards me
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Either one so long as I'm looking at the top of her head.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @lowpaw really? A 5 maaay be pushing it. We're still in the club for looks after all
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Turn em upside down and they all look the same. :)
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Physically attractive? I don't mind the visual of a girl with resting bitch face, so I'll take the 10. If you mean overall appeal as stripper, I can't really separate looks from the personality. It all counts. Extremely hot can compensate for attitude problems, and a great personality can compensate for body imperfections, but there's a limit to either side and its really a sliding scale. As far as your particular scenario, I often find that the girls with that scowl on their face actually don't have the personality to match.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    @Estafador - yeah a 5 might be pushing it a bit. But definitely a 6.5 on up.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Last night I went to the club and my current favorite was not in the club. Time to look for substitutes! First up was a girl I hadn't seen before. Her face was about a 7 but her body was definitely 10 material. Great smile, friendly and a very good dance mostly within the rules. Not bad, but not absolutely a substitute for my CF. Two and done. Next up was a girl with a very cute face, a stunning smile, a fabulous superstructure, a finely muscled waist, and a slightly larger booty to my taste, and really thick thighs. None of it was fat, just big. Face - 9, overall body - 7.5. I gave her a pretty big tip based on her smile and she came over to sit and talk. This girl was really fun! She started her career at The Cloakroom in Washington DC (the club which, in prime time, cracked wide open and had the whole front fall off, leading to an emergency evacuation of customers, staffers and half dressed dancers onto the street!) She wasn't working at the time, but her friend was and told her that it was really pretty surreal. I asked if her nipple piercings had hurt much. They had! She said she had initially chickened out of the second one. She said that had she known of the potential complications, she wouldn't have done it. I mentioned that I didn't like nipple piercings very much. She said that they came out easily and proceeded to pull her *very* open fronted teddy aside and popped them both out, revealing two very nice nipples attached to two beautiful breasts right out in the front room! (How about THAT, SJG ;-)?) I was sold! We went back to the LD room, and the first thing she did was to substitute a tiny thong for her teddy right in front of me! She pulled it up one leg, pulled it through under the thong, and slipped her other leg into, then pulled the teddy off! Talk about flexible! I was already turned on and heated up when the next song started. First thing - she pulled my head between those gorgeous boobs and tried to smother me! Although this is supposed to be a strictly one-way contact club, she was fine with my hand wandering up her thigh, hip and torso on the "down-view" side from the bouncer station. At one point, as my hand went up just a little bit more, she put her hand on top of mine. "Oh, well, I thought, I've just reached the limit." That was right before she lifted my hand and placed it firmly on her breast! She turned out to be very skilled at keeping it all out of the bouncer's view. We ended up doing three dances. I wished that I hadn't done the four dances with two other dancers because I would have happily spent them all on this girl. An ironic note: As I was leaving the club, I saw my CF on stage, three hours later than her schedule showed! I had enough left to get one dance from her. It was great, but not better than the three I had just gotten. So, I now have a second favorite in this club. The bottom line is it was this dancer's smile on stage that sold me, even though she wouldn't have normally been my type.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I like girls that I can talk to and get along with. That number scale doesn't mean much to me. SJG
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    the friendly 8
  • K
    7 years ago
    IMO a woman with a scowl cannot be a 10.
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    I don't really ever see 10's here in Kansas so if I did see one I would take the 10 as long as I had seen she gave good dances
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, ATAC, that is quite an account. A girl dressed like that, open fronted teddy, will be a turn on. But front room friendliness. Get to know her with a front room makeout session. SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "often find that the girls with that scowl on their face actually don't have the personality to match." This is true. Because they wear a scowl at first doesn't mean its permanent. If it is permanent I'll take the 8 with a great smile.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My organization will be loaded with Bad Girls, and all the men get drained dry by them each day. [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] The above materials are saturated with the ideas of Aleister Crowley. Not sure how much she is also drawing upon his successors. SJG Resist! Letitia James [view link] If only everyone thought like her. We all have so much to learn.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion