tuscl

Randomly running into Dancers in Public

crazyjoe
Colorado
Monday, January 23, 2017 9:09 PM
Last Saturday night I was out of my home state and I went to a club. I got dances from several dancers. One dancer was one and done because she gave a total air dance. While the one song was end she was trying to hussle me into doing a $350/ 30 minute vip and adding another $100 to have her friend there too. I said no, no, no... Anyway, I left the club at closing time and went to get gas a couple miles down the road. I went inside to use the shitter, ( better than the club but not McD's good) haha. When leavig the shitter, guess what, there is the air dancer prepaying for gas! Lol. She was on the phone to what sounded like her boyfriend. She smiles and waves and says hi, so I did the same Usually if I run into a dancer outside the club it is not 15 minutes after I left the club... Has this ever happened to you?

6 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    I haven't been that lucky yet .
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    If Juice was in that situation he would have offered to buy her a Chackin Torpedo and a can of Four Loko. Immediately exiting a club at closing time and hitting up a nearby c-store or fast food joint, yes I have ran into strippers several times, but it's always been ones that I hadn't been talking to inside the club. I can't tell you how many times in the past I am getting into a town really late and stop into a store or fast food joint and see strippers either going to work or grabbing some food after their shift. It's so obvious they are stripper's it's not even funny. I've never had the balls to ask "hey if you didn't make enough money tonight would you like to come to my hotel room?" or "wanna skip work tonight and spend the best 2 minutes of your life with me?" lol!!!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I have never seen a dancer in public that I knew. Even my ATF, who used to live almost next door to me. We shopped in the same supermarket that her brother used to work at...but I never saw her. She no longer dances and now lives about 5 miles away...maybe I'll run into her at the mall some day?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Ran into a regular a couple days before Christmas of 2015 while I was running around the mall doing last minute shopping... he was obviously shopping too. We ran into each other several times. Doesn't matter that I wasn't looking my best then, he's seen me outside of work plenty of times (used to be my principal at one of the schools I went to as a kid... lol).
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I have had good experiences randomly running into dancers in public, including at their other types of work places. SJG
  • sp
    7 years ago
    This was years ago. She worked at a club 45 minutes from our homes but I would run into her at Kohls running a cash register and then going into work, she was working as a security guard. We never spoke or really acknowledged one another.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion